Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Chairwoman Bliss As well I feel like that might be a decent option of sorts Yes I know it's slightly generic but it wouldn't hurt to have that

Edited by MrDrew1555
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice to see more of the 2K20 DLC entrances being ported, even if they don't work 100% or are a bit generic it's still great to have them as an option. The Stan Hansen (Big Texan) and Frankenstrowman entrances would be great if possible, the latter working well as a PCO entrance. 

Also I just remembered, did you ever manage to get the Goldust pyro and 2K15 Wyatt Family Manager Victory working?

Hi,

The main reason I left out the Stan Hansen entrance and Franken Strowman was due to issues with the props used in the entrance.

You will have to refresh my memory on the Goldust pyro as I can't recollect any discussion about it. 

The Wyatt family victory worked in create entrance mode but didnt work in a match . There is data which the game has to read in a particular file to make it work correctly. Also motions like that will only work with a set of characters and can't be assigned to any others.

7 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Chairwoman Bliss As well I feel like that might be a decent option of sorts Yes I know it's slightly generic but it wouldn't hurt to have that

Hi,

I thought of it, but I jut didnt feel it can be used for other characters as she has a headset prop on which im not sure I will be able to port.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

No need for the headset prop just add that as a normal entrance

Looks odd as a normal entrance as it’s obvious in the motion there is a prop. That’s why I didn’t  bother.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Looks odd as a normal entrance as it’s obvious in the motion there is a prop. That’s why I didn’t  bother.

To be fair, it still can be an useful entrance if used in an original created superstar (adding an earpiece prop in the entrance attire in create a superstar or whatever), although if it happens to have  facial animation issues like other 2k20 entrances usually have, then yeah, I would imagine it will look really odd in that case.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, souren_k said:

To be fair, it still can be an useful entrance if used in an original created superstar (adding an earpiece prop in the entrance attire in create a superstar or whatever), although if it happens to have  facial animation issues like other 2k20 entrances usually have, then yeah, I would imagine it will look really odd in that case.

Hi,, 

I do see what you mean. 

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 23th October
On 10/22/2021 at 12:07 AM, MrDrew1555 said:

No need for the headset prop just add that as a normal entrance

On 10/21/2021 at 9:55 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice to see more of the 2K20 DLC entrances being ported, even if they don't work 100% or are a bit generic it's still great to have them as an option. The Stan Hansen (Big Texan) and Frankenstrowman entrances would be great if possible, the latter working well as a PCO entrance. 

Also I just remembered, did you ever manage to get the Goldust pyro and 2K15 Wyatt Family Manager Victory working?

I have uploaded an additional update with the Chairwoman Bliss and Frankenstrowman 2K20 DLC entrance and victory motions. A download link is on page 1 of this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have uploaded an additional update with the Chairwoman Bliss and Frankenstrowman 2K20 DLC entrance and victory motions. A download link is on page 1 of this thread.

Thanks, even without the table it still looks great as a PCO entrance 😀 The Goldust pyro was just adding his pyro to his default entrance motion, as there's a glitch with Advanced Entrance where the "Shattered Dreams Productions Presents" opening graphics don't work and his titantron displays instead. 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Thanks, even without the table it still looks great as a PCO entrance 😀 The Goldust pyro was just adding his pyro to his default entrance motion, as there's a glitch with Advanced Entrance where the "Shattered Dreams Productions Presents" opening graphics don't work and his titantron displays instead. 

Hi, 

The table prop is in the pack. I mistakenly left it out when I uploaded the zip at first.

The "Shattered dreams productions presents" opening full screen gfx is located in the WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_movie\entrance folder , The  ltag_551_tra_win.pac file contains the gfx which load in the easy entrance, through some data in the entrance effect file. It doesn't look like the developers coded advanced creation to use the gfx from those files.

The pyro for the Goldust 1 entrance was in previous games from 2K15 and was removed in 2k19. I have added the 2k18 files to the pack. You can redownload and extract them.

I have a noob question for y'all. Sorry if it's been listed elsewhere. Is there a way to use the ported entrances in advance editor or do they only work in easy entrances?

Added moveset and when going to edit moveset, I get a crash. Any ideas how to fix?

Edited by Lotlosting

4 hours ago, Lotlosting said:

I have a noob question for y'all. Sorry if it's been listed elsewhere. Is there a way to use the ported entrances in advance editor or do they only work in easy entrances?

Added moveset and when going to edit moveset, I get a crash. Any ideas how to fix?

Hi, The ported entrances are easy entrances. The game doesn't use the same files for easy and advance d creation. The developers changed this in 2k20 as they now use the same easy entrance files for advanced creation but 2k19 is not coded to work that way .

Regarding the moveset, you have to post in the  DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT thread. I will suggest first try installing a different pofo and moveset file for the character.

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, The ported entrances are easy entrances. The game doesn't use the same files for easy and advance d creation. The developers changed this in 2k20 as they now use the same easy entrance files for advanced creation but 2k19 is not coded to work that way .

Regarding the moveset, you have to post in the  DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT thread. I will suggest first try installing a different pofo and moveset file for the character.

Thanks. I wasn't clear in my post. I installed the ported moveset and now when I enter edit a moveset, the game crashes. I tried the default characters. You could be right though. Maybe the crash is unrelated to the ported moves.

Just now, Lotlosting said:

Thanks. I wasn't clear in my post. I installed the ported moveset and now when I enter edit a moveset, the game crashes. I tried the default characters. You could be right though. Maybe the crash is unrelated to the ported moves.

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file . You might want to delete the chunk0.arc file in the WWE2K19 folder  if your game is crashing in create moveset.

17 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file . You might want to delete the chunk0.arc file in the WWE2K19 folder  if your game is crashing in create moveset.

Yes, I did that. Could it be possible it isn't related to adding the ported moveset? I recently added arenas as well. I used a previous ported moveset in the past and pasted the new moveset over them. Could that be a cause? Maybe conflicting files?

Edit: I uninstalled just the ported files and reinstalled the default files and the game still crashes. It seems to not be related to this port. I'll post in the regular discussion help page.

Edited by Lotlosting

55 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

any chance you could port damian sandows 2k15 entrance i need it for something

Hi,

Damien Sandow's 2K15 entrance is already in the ported entrance\victory pack. Its the same as his 2k17 entrance, listed as DAMIEN SANDOW.

48 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Quick question. As it's possible to add moves and entrances from past games and get them listed in the game...... It is possible to do that with old cutscenes as well? 

Hi, it's possible to add cutscenes , but you can only view them in Create Video . However The game will not use them in Universe Mode.

If you want a ported cutscene listed in Create Video mods. you  have to add a listing  it to the cae_item.pac file. Be careful when editing this file. I will suggest you open the cae_item.pac in pac editor, extract the 0027.dat file inside the 26XXXXXXXXpac file, then open the 0027.dat file in Wrestleminus.

The best section to add any ring cutscene is the cutscene - Universe mode - victory section, right after victory Cutscene 87 , which is the last one.

This screenshot shows the cutscene 87 which has ID 5824.

You can use the ADD button to insert new lines after that. In the second screenshot, I added the ID's 5901,5902,5903 AND 5904. lets assume these are the ID's of the cutscene pac files I am adding. They will be listed as CUTSCENE 88, CUTSCENE 89, CUTSCENE 90 and CUTSCENE 91.

then you save and inject the file back into the 0027.dat in cae_item.pac file using pac editor.

EWabSVF.jpg

z52FP3O.jpg

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

Hi love this mod a ton I was wondering i'm not sure if it's this mod or a different one but there seems to be a lot of taunts missing after I installed it it might have already been addressed i'm new to this site and I was just wondering if it's just the ported moves replacing said taunts 

48 minutes ago, Stitches said:

Hi love this mod a ton I was wondering i'm not sure if it's this mod or a different one but there seems to be a lot of taunts missing after I installed it it might have already been addressed i'm new to this site and I was just wondering if it's just the ported moves replacing said taunts 

Hi. 
The issue is with the ported moves. 
What is happening is, there seems to be a limit on the number of moves and taunts which the game will list in Create Moveset. By porting over and adding about 350 moves and taunts to the list, I have gone over the limit , so some taunts will not show up in the listing. The ported moves don’t replace any taunts. The limit is in how many moves the game will list.
To work around this, I had to place an unmodified copy of the createmode.pac file (pac\root folder)in the ported moves pack, which will contain a list of all the default moves and taunts In create moveset.If you want to assign taunts for your character, just replace the modded copy with the vanilla copy before you start your game. If will not affect any modded moves you have assigned to your character. You can then place the modded copy back when you finish. No other way around it . 

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Neiogeo said:

Quick question: I just want to confirm something: Do I have to download one or two files to have all the entrances?

Hi, No . Ive packed all the files and folders into one zip. on page 1 of the thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jambrenk1987 said:

Hi BlindedByTheGrace, just curious do you have shining star press wwe 2k20 ported moves to 2k19?

Hi,

I tried it a while back, but there was a minor issue with the move which I want happy so I didn’t add it to the list. I will try to look at the file again . I will probably just add it asan optional file if I can’t fix the issue.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I tried it a while back, but there was a minor issue with the move which I want happy so I didn’t add it to the list. I will try to look at the file again . I will probably just add it asan optional file if I can’t fix the issue.

Alright Sir, Thank Youu for the info