Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 hours ago, DarkKnight268 said:

I'm always looking forward to your wonderful work, bro :) 
can you port the  Undisputed Era's 4-man entrance(2K20) for 2k19?
Thank you for the good works every time :) 

P.S I understand that 2k19 does not support a 4-man entrance.
Is there a solution?

Hi,

I have ported the animation a while back now. I was trying to get the facial animations to work properly. But I might as well release it and reupload when it’s fixed properly. I’ll do that before the end of today.

There is a bug in the 4 man entrance with 8 man tag matches which the developers didn’t fix. This has been fixed with 2k20 though. The entrance also wouldn’t work if the Roderick Strong is selected in a singles match with 3 managers. 

The 4 man entrance works in a single+ 3 manager and tag+ 2 manager matches. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have ported the animation a while back now. I was trying to get the facial animations to work properly. But I might as well release it and reupload when it’s fixed properly. I’ll do that before the end of today.

There is a bug in the 4 man entrance with 8 man tag matches which the developers didn’t fix. This has been fixed with 2k20 though. The entrance also wouldn’t work if the Roderick Strong is selected in a singles match with 3 managers. 

The 4 man entrance works in a single+ 3 manager and tag+ 2 manager matches. 

Thank you bro :) 
so, you mean i can't see 4-man entrance in 8-man tag team match?

I am sorry that there are many similar questions
i am poor english :( 

Edited by DarkKnight268

3 hours ago, DarkKnight268 said:

Thank you bro :) 
so, you mean i can't see 4-man entrance in 8-man tag team match?

I am sorry that there are many similar questions
i am poor english :( 

No. Its not working properly in 2k19. 

UNDISPUTED ERA 2K20 4-MAN ENTRANCE ADDED. This is a separate download . The link can be found on the first post.

There are a few issues with 4 man entrances in 2k19 which were not addressed by the developers so the entrance doesn't work as well as it should.

Here are a few points to take note of.

The 4 man entrance is loaded with Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O Reilly and Roderick Strong. The cast settings needs to be in that order in Create Entrance or the Roderick Strong character will be invisible in the entrance.

The entrance with all four characters loaded works in the following matches.

Single matches with Cole, O Reilly and Fish and  3 managers. 

Tag matches with  with two managers 

Roderick Strong is not loaded in the 4 -man entrance  in a 8-man tag match and instead has his single entrance loaded.

The  4 man entrance with not load all four characters if any other superstar is used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Buddy Murphy, Cedric Alexander and the Fiend Bray Wyatt entrance and Victory motions added. Undisputed Era 2k20 stable entrance added
7 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, bro thanks a lot for all the hard work you put into it. Was wondering if any arcade style moves ,esp Choke Slam Toss ,  can be exported into wwe 2k19. 

The problem at the moment is we can't open the game's files since the dlc update. Wrestleminus crashes.

The chokeslam Toss is a Wasteland Wanderers  DLC move.

• Glorious 1

first it's a piece of crap and now they are taking remaining fun out of it by targeting modding community. Instead they should be thankful that you guys are keeping this alive. Thanks hopefully @pozzum will update Wrestleminus to accommodate new changes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidkaramat said:

first it's a piece of crap and now they are taking remaining fun out of it by targeting modding community. Instead they should be thankful that you guys are keeping this alive. Thanks hopefully @pozzum will update Wrestleminus to accommodate new changes.

Hopefully so we can get back to business 😀

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

15 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

when it will be mod able can you port all new 2k20 moves to 2k19 ? also can you adjust the vibration of getting damage when using ported moves ? I mean as an example player get damage before striking the knee on face for GTS in wwe 2k19 same for other moves like stunner(KO) etc . 

Hi, A lot of the new 2k20 moves will not work properly in 2k19 as a lot of the data for the new moves can't be backported. So that's not a possibility unfortunately.

For those I have ported so far, I have had to make a lot of improvisations and even then , its never like being able to use the real data for the move. For instance you mentioned the health damage impact time data for the Stunner. The timing data is formatted differently and not compatible with 2k19. I'm having to compare the timing with 2k19 moves which will not be accurate.

I will have a look at the 2k19 GTS as I had ported that move before I figured out the health damage timer data.

One other thing is the speed of the 2k20 animations. A lot are too fast making them look a bit arcade like. I have had to try a few tricks to slow down the animation a bit with the moves I ported

Sure there are a lot of great moves , but the motion capture and animations aren't as good as those done by Yukes in previous games before 2k19. The decline started with 2k19's DLC moves and it just got worse  in 2k20.  A few bugs like the limbs not gripped properly when applying a submission and the awful pin animations just make the 2k19 gameplay better for me.

However when we can open the files, I'll get round to backporting some of the moves. The ease of a move working depends on how the developers implement the animation in the game. Certain categories of moves contain additional data which cannot be ported over to 2k19 so they won't work properly. I will list a few categories here:

Taunts - Easy to port. Though the finger motions re not read by the 2k19 game engine.

Grapple moves - Relatively easy to port

strike moves - more difficult as they have additional data called Homing parameters in a different file which make the kicks and punches connect with the opponent. 

Diving and Springboard moves - more difficult. Have additional data in other files called diving parameters. These help with the attacker targeting the opponent on the mat . They also have homing parameters.

Ground grapples and rebound moves Easier to port

Ground strikes  Easier to port

Corner finishers ground finishers and moves  where the attacker runs to the ring ropes  are diffucult as they contain extra data in another file called peoples script. This data determines how long the opponent should lie on the mat and other bits.

Sound for moves : These can't be backported as the developers have implemented a new data structure for sound. 

Combo pin - Can't be  backported for the new animations as the des have changed the structure which can't be read by the 2k19 game engine.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

when it will be mod able can you port all new 2k20 moves to 2k19 ? also can you adjust the vibration of getting damage when using ported moves ? I mean as an example player get damage before striking the knee on face for GTS in wwe 2k19 same for other moves like stunner(KO) etc . 

Hi, 

The issues you listed have been fixed.

1. Health damage sync for GTS 1 (2k15)

2. Health damage sync for the 2k20 Stunner.

If there are any others you might have noticed , kindly let me know. Cheers.

You can redownload the 2k20 ported moves zip file from the first post.

• Glorious 1

7 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Thank you ! Damage is on spot but  Here is what I still found in the game .
1. most of the ported moves cause unusual screen shakes(screen shakes like vibration in games) which is not fixed .

2. this vibration occurs almost every 2K20 ported moves at unusual times --
(Example- 1/stunner -KO kicks grabs neck a screen vibrates performs the move . gets up another screen shake .
2/ GTS 2k15 - cm punk picks a guy on shoulder does a 180 spin screen shook lands him on knee no shakes
3/ most 2k20 ported moves have a screen shake when a move is already complete (after performing the move there is a screen vibration)

4/Kamigoyee 2K20 - no sound when knee smashes
5/ Feast your eyes - have damage problems as well as not synchronized screen shakes or vibration )

3. Outside Superplex - move is glitched in moveset menu never tried though but I saw the black guy is performing on other side and red guy is getting suplexed on other side will notify you shortly if this real in game .
4.can you port the apron dropkick as corner grapple for roman ? also can moves from wwe 12 and svr is possible to port ? like rvds rolling thunder ?

some moves porting request IF its ever possible - dean ambrose paradise shift DLC from wasteland wanderers  and other moves .

I respect your hard work Thank you . ❤️ 

Hi, 

1.The screen shake happens with the 2k20 move. It seems to be the game engine triggers the shake when reading the animation. I doubt  anything can be done about that. You can try turning off shake in the gameplay menu.

I will look into the GTS vibration . I'm not sure if what I do will work but ill give it a try.

4.As I mentioned before, the sound data for the 2k20 moves can't be ported over as its a different format. Every sound you get in the 2k20 move is data from a 2k19 move with similar timing. With that , you can't accurately get all the sounds as some are timed differently like multiple punches or kicks at certain times. I have just had to improvise than getting no sound at all. Only sound data from 2k18 can be ported over as it's the exact same format as 19.

5. I will look into the Feast your eyes damage sync. The vibration data for the 2k20 moves can't be located as the files are all different now.

Outside Superplex is an OMG move performed outside the ring. This is a hidden move. Its not listed as a move to assign to a character. I only added it to the listing.

I'm not sure which apron dropkick you are referring to. Are you talking about the OMG move for reigns. Its listed already.

Moves from last gen games  can't work in current gen games. The only moves you can port are from WWE 2K15 PC-WWE 2K18 PC.

I will look into the DLC moves when we can open the game's files .

• Woo 1

4 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

just addressing that ROMAN REIGNS apron dropkick is only listed for finisher or signature I dont wanna move spear or superman punches thats why I was asking you that is it possible to use it ass corner grapples or corner strong strike (regular section not in special moves section) . 

and OMG outside superplpex works fine . ❤️
  **FUNNY THING -  Last call 2K17 is listed as catching finishers but there isn't any lifting option when its selected .**

is it possible to make intergender mods or 50 man royal rumble mod ? also is there any way to put more amount or variations of weapons in matches (like we can have 2 kendo sticks normally can we make it to 3 or for others can we have 3 tables or ladders)

also nobody is listening to my modding request can you somehow make me RVD 2k15 port with yellow and violet attire and CM punk 2k15  with new trunks not black others 

Hi, 

The Roman Reigns dropkick is one of the category of moves the game engine will not list as a regular move. The only way is to add the move to the moveset of the character in Data Editor and inject into your game. 

The Last call being listed as a catching finisher  is an error. The listing for the move most likely contains a byte which lists the move in that category. I will have to edit the bytes to remove it from being listed in that category.

We haven't been able to figure out a 50 man Royal Rumble mod or how to add more weapons to the weapon wheel.

Regarding attire modding, I don't actually do it as I prefer to focus on modding other aspects of the game. There are a lot of wonderful modders out there.

It's not a case of nobody listening to your request. The truth is, no one is obliged to make any mod on the forum. They just make it if they feel like it. Most modders have their own projects or characters they focus on so they use the spare time or little time they have to focus on the characters they want to mod.

There are also cases when a particular mod had been created before for one of the past games. For instance there is a mod for Rob Van Dam in the 2k16 forum with about 5 attires and various CM Punk mods in the 2k16-2k18 forum . There are also CM Punk attires in @aznblusuazn's 2k Mod index for 2k17. 

Also since we can't always get what we want, we have to learn to do certain things on our own. 

When I joined the forum, I wanted to port some moves from 2k15 to my game (2k16) and I couldn't get any help as such. I then decided to learn a few things on my own so I can contribute to the forum. That's just the way things are. 

Making mods is time consuming so modders will usually spend time making characters they are interested in unless you decide to commission the mod i.e asking the modder to make a mod for a donation.

lastly a direct 2k15 port will not have facial animations or hair animation in 2k19 so will not be an attractive proposition for modders.

• Like 7

^^^ @squaredcirclefan Thanks for explaining to that guy how it works. The entitled, "gimme gimme" (without offering anything back) attitude really irks me.

I never thanked you for your amazing ports of the Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, and the Fiend entrances. Thank you so much! You rock man.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Clarityman said:

^^^ @squaredcirclefan Thanks for explaining to that guy how it works. The entitled, "gimme gimme" (without offering anything back) attitude really irks me.

Agreed. There are numerous tutorials on a lot of subjects on modding on these forums that people dont even bother to check out or learn from (many written by @squaredcirclefanhimself) Even the simplest of things like changing IDs of files can be done by anyone if they do a little research. 

I intend in the near future to finally learn how to mod my own characters and contribute when I can set aside time to fully understand how to get started. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The Roman Reigns dropkick is one of the category of moves the game engine will not list as a regular move. The only way is to add the move to the moveset of the character in Data Editor and inject into your game. 

The Last call being listed as a catching finisher  is an error. The listing for the move most likely contains a byte which lists the move in that category. I will have to edit the bytes to remove it from being listed in that category.

We haven't been able to figure out a 50 man Royal Rumble mod or how to add more weapons to the weapon wheel.

Regarding attire modding, I don't actually do it as I prefer to focus on modding other aspects of the game. There are a lot of wonderful modders out there.

It's not a case of nobody listening to your request. The truth is, no one is obliged to make any mod on the forum. They just make it if they feel like it. Most modders have their own projects or characters they focus on so they use the spare time or little time they have to focus on the characters they want to mod.

There are also cases when a particular mod had been created before for one of the past games. For instance there is a mod for Rob Van Dam in the 2k16 forum with about 5 attires and various CM Punk mods in the 2k16-2k18 forum . There are also CM Punk attires in @aznblusuazn's 2k Mod index for 2k17. 

Also since we can't always get what we want, we have to learn to do certain things on our own. 

When I joined the forum, I wanted to port some moves from 2k15 to my game (2k16) and I couldn't get any help as such. I then decided to learn a few things on my own so I can contribute to the forum. That's just the way things are. 

Making mods is time consuming so modders will usually spend time making characters they are interested in unless you decide to commission the mod i.e asking the modder to make a mod for a donation.

lastly a direct 2k15 port will not have facial animations or hair animation in 2k19 so will not be an attractive proposition for modders.

anyway i can donate you a few bucks? Kinda broke rn but you've made up for the disappointment that was 2k20 so much, when i get some extra cash i'd gladly give.

• Like 3

On 1/2/2020 at 9:41 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, A lot of the new 2k20 moves will not work properly in 2k19 as a lot of the data for the new moves can't be backported. So that's not a possibility unfortunately.

For those I have ported so far, I have had to make a lot of improvisations and even then , its never like being able to use the real data for the move. For instance you mentioned the health damage impact time data for the Stunner. The timing data is formatted differently and not compatible with 2k19. I'm having to compare the timing with 2k19 moves which will not be accurate.

I will have a look at the 2k19 GTS as I had ported that move before I figured out the health damage timer data.

One other thing is the speed of the 2k20 animations. A lot are too fast making them look a bit arcade like. I have had to try a few tricks to slow down the animation a bit with the moves I ported

Sure there are a lot of great moves , but the motion capture and animations aren't as good as those done by Yukes in previous games before 2k19. The decline started with 2k19's DLC moves and it just got worse  in 2k20.  A few bugs like the limbs not gripped properly when applying a submission and the awful pin animations just make the 2k19 gameplay better for me.

However when we can open the files, I'll get round to backporting some of the moves. The ease of a move working depends on how the developers implement the animation in the game. Certain categories of moves contain additional data which cannot be ported over to 2k19 so they won't work properly. I will list a few categories here:

Taunts - Easy to port. Though the finger motions re not read by the 2k19 game engine.

Grapple moves - Relatively easy to port

strike moves - more difficult as they have additional data called Homing parameters in a different file which make the kicks and punches connect with the opponent. 

Diving and Springboard moves - more difficult. Have additional data in other files called diving parameters. These help with the attacker targeting the opponent on the mat . They also have homing parameters.

Ground grapples and rebound moves Easier to port

Ground strikes  Easier to port

Corner finishers ground finishers and moves  where the attacker runs to the ring ropes  are diffucult as they contain extra data in another file called peoples script. This data determines how long the opponent should lie on the mat and other bits.

Sound for moves : These can't be backported as the developers have implemented a new data structure for sound. 

Combo pin - Can't be  backported for the new animations as the des have changed the structure which can't be read by the 2k19 game engine.

Hey, I wanted to ask or let say bring to your attention that we (I speak mostly for me) are interested also in regular moves from 2K20. So even the most simple suplex you can port will be highly appreciate it since it would make our game more updated. I have seen a couple of cool moves that aren't finishers or signatures but I do not want to request or mention any in particular since I understand what you said here about not all moves being portable or easy to do so. Keep them coming, your post are honestly the ones I look forward the most and I get really excited with every update you make. THANK YOU!

One more thing, about modding. I don't know if I'm lost or something but I haven't seen any post about how to edit or mod attires. I mean, probably the information is already explained in another way and some of us do not found it useful since we think it doesn't apply to what we wanna do. That's why I understand people coming here and ask for stuff out of the blue. I wish I could just do recolor mod on some ch but I haven't found info on how to do it. If anybody have a post or info that can help I will be forever thankful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bushysowavvey said:

anyway i can donate you a few bucks? Kinda broke rn but you've made up for the disappointment that was 2k20 so much, when i get some extra cash i'd gladly give.

To be honest, though I appreciate the kind gesture, donations is not my thing. Thank you anyway.🙏

1 hour ago, LexRed said:

Hey, I wanted to ask or let say bring to your attention that we (I speak mostly for me) are interested also in regular moves from 2K20. So even the most simple suplex you can port will be highly appreciate it since it would make our game more updated. I have seen a couple of cool moves that aren't finishers or signatures but I do not want to request or mention any in particular since I understand what you said here about not all moves being portable or easy to do so. Keep them coming, your post are honestly the ones I look forward the most and I get really excited with every update you make. THANK YOU!

One more thing, about modding. I don't know if I'm lost or something but I haven't seen any post about how to edit or mod attires. I mean, probably the information is already explained in another way and some of us do not found it useful since we think it doesn't apply to what we wanna do. That's why I understand people coming here and ask for stuff out of the blue. I wish I could just do recolor mod on some ch but I haven't found info on how to do it. If anybody have a post or info that can help I will be forever thankful. 

Hi,

I don't have a problem with requests. If there are any moves in particular you are interested in, you can list them. If there are any animations which aren't working properly in gameplay or require additional files which can't be ported over, I will state the reasons why.

Usually it's a gradual process figuring out the additional data for some particular animations. Once I am able to figure out the additional data for running strikes, springboard moves etc then I will be able to port them easily.

I think a lot of attire modding tutorials were made for 2k16-18 . A few are on YouTube. The tutorials by @AznBlusuazn are particularly useful to get started with character modding. I will also suggest joining the 2k modding discord as there are a few modders there also and they can also assist with additional information.

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey man sorry if I said it badly.  I really appreciate your and other modders work .... thanks man . ❤ also I am learning modding . Also wanna run my 2k youtube channel again . I deleted every video due to copyright issues . 

Sorry and a big thank you for what you've done ❤🙏

It's all good man. Do feel free to state or list any observations or questions like you have done previously. 

A lot of the times , it's not that certain mods are impossible, it's just that though a lot of progress has been made this past year with modding and a lot of stuff has been figured out, there is still some aspects of the game that we haven't managed to figure out. 

In order to make improvements, I often have to examine how things work in previous games. I often run a lot of tests in 2k15 and 2k17, comparing data between those games and 2k19 and figuring out how the animations work in those games. This has been key for me in figuring out additional data which makes the ported moves work properly in gameplay.

Unlike entrance and victory animations, where all the data is embedded in one file, moves have data all over the place.

Moves  like leg drop 6 or the Five Knuckle shuffle have additional data in 4 other files which make the move work in gameplay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Again sorry for but I became a dolph ziggler and Batista fan (give me what I want like LOL )(jokes)
I really would like to update finn balor moveset from wwe 2k20  to wwe 2k19.
next time you have time please have a look at these moves . ❤️ 
Grapples :- 
1/Double leg takedown & double stomp
2/ Slingblade & basement dropkick

3/Riptide
4/ Rolling piper's pit

5/ Skull crushing finale(updated with pin combo)

6/Feast your Eyes 2 (rear grapples)

7/Mounted trashing(rear grapples)

8/Burning hammer (rear grapples)

Strikes:-
1/ Victory Roll double stomp(running strikes)

2/Step-up superman punch(ronda rousey)(running strikes)

3/Flying knee (matt riddle)(running strikes)
4/Spinning backhand & senton Combo(strong strikes)
5/Rowdy combo(strong strikes)

6/Last shot 1(knee from behind)(fav 1)(strong strikes)(finisher)

7/Hogan leg drop 1(strong strikes)(finisher)

A BIG *Thanks* for KIND response ❤️ 

hi,

I have looked into a lot of these moves a while back but due to the additional data from 2k20 which can't be ported over , the don't work properly in gameplay. The running and strong strikes glitch without the additional data, the Hogan leg drop and Last shot 1 glitches (If you view one of the previous pages on this thread, you will see a video I posted outlining the animation issue with the last shot 1 )

Feast Your eyes 2 -The animation is just too fast and looked to arcade so I dropped it.

I was working on the flying knee but the motion isn't working properly in gameplay as missing the opponent a lot of the time. Hopefully I will be able to figure out the homing parameters for these running moves to get them working properly in future.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Hey, are these already in the 2k20 ported moves pack or do I have to add them separate ? 

there’s some moves in the editor that don’t show a preview or work at all. Didn’t keep track of names, just know some that say (2k15-18) either work or don’t. 

4 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hey, are these already in the 2k20 ported moves pack or do I have to add them separate ? 

there’s some moves in the editor that don’t show a preview or work at all. Didn’t keep track of names, just know some that say (2k15-18) either work or don’t. 

No these are not in the 2k20 moves pack. You will need to install this first and the 2k20 moves thereafter as an update. It will overwrite some of the files in the 2k19 pack with updated data.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No these are not in the 2k20 moves pack. You will need to install this first and the 2k20 moves thereafter as an update. It will overwrite some of the files in the 2k19 pack with updated data.

Thanks. Gonna try that now. 

6 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

You can download and use codex version it is in 1.01 version  . Those cak files are still opening   . You can check to bring all moves till bump in the night dlc

Hi,

I actually have a backup of the move animation files from 1.01 which a user sent to me when the game was initially released.

As I had initially stated, to get each 2k20 move working properly in gameplay requires a lot of experimentation as we can't port all the data to 19 . Without the animation and sound working properly, it's pointless releasing the move on the forum . With this in mind, the chances of a lot of the moves being ported over is low. I'm also not attempting to port all the moves. By previewing the animations, I can already see those that will work and those that wouldn't. As it is and from my tests,  there aren't that many which will work.

There are moves in the new DLC which I will attempt porting over once we can open the files .

Lastly its against forum rules to discuss codex or pirated versions on the threads.

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1