Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 10/14/2021 at 1:02 AM, MAguiRE said:

Hey !! amazing as always. Can you update the lights on the Daniel Bryan '19 entrance to be more like the new Bryan Danielson entrance? thanks

Hi,

Did you install the additional ported entrances update. The green lighting has been changed

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

I really want to put this into my game, but I'm scared about the string file(s). 

I finally have my game the way I want it. Name changes, music, arenas, show names, etc...and I just can't fathom how I would overwrite all that. 

Is there an easy way to do this without importing the string file? 

*sad face* 

1 hour ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I really want to put this into my game, but I'm scared about the string file(s). 

I finally have my game the way I want it. Name changes, music, arenas, show names, etc...and I just can't fathom how I would overwrite all that. 

Is there an easy way to do this without importing the string file? 

*sad face* 

Hi,

You don’t have to add the string file, but if you don’t , you will need to add the custom string names for the entrances to your string file or you will not have the names of the entrances /victory motions listed in create entrance.
The string file in the ported entrances pack contains about 160 additional string names used for the ported motions.

You will have to do the maths here

Use the ported entrances string and add your custom names to it or add 160 names to your string. 
There’s no other way around it as the game can’t read 2 string files.

8 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, You can redownload the additional update. I have added Zack Ryder's 2k16 entrance.

hi so i downloaded it and it seems to be fine but 2 issues 1 he disappers when he gets in the ring and 2 for a title entrance he does not wear one 

58 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

hi so i downloaded it and it seems to be fine but 2 issues 1 he disappers when he gets in the ring and 2 for a title entrance he does not wear one 

Hi. I have seen the issues you reported. They are fixed now. here is the entrance file. Download and place in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/VAJHHCZD#eeaMDzKlSpIpgyc96mv7dnD0ZvvZpXLjybp-0WylcaQ

45 minutes ago, Karuto said:

Hey, i would want to import animation from older games like '12/'13 to 2k19, is there a tutorial ?

Hi, it isn't possible to port over motions from last gen games into 2k19 as they are. Research is still being carried out on it .

21 minutes ago, cammyclark97 said:

I've installed the entrance mods following the instructions but now I can't edit anyone's entrance the game just doesn't load whenever I try to edit an entrance

Hi, Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file using custom character tools after installing the entrance pack?

7 minutes ago, cammyclark97 said:

Yes I have, I've also tried restarting my pc installing the mods again and regenerating the chunk again but still nothing

Can you upload the chunk0.def file in the WWE 2K19 folder to any file sharing site and post a link here so I can take a look at the files you have in your wwe 2k19 folder?

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you upload the chunk0.def file in the WWE 2K19 folder to any file sharing site and post a link here so I can take a look at the files you have in your wwe 2k19 folder?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UG9xp5D_6pAAowHmMTYmKmj3ZrsOCClX/view?usp=sharing

that should be the link to the file, thanks for looking into it for me

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Everything seems fine from your files. Did you clear the chunk0.arc file using CCT/

I've cleared the chunk0.arce file before but I'll give it another try then regenerate the chunk again

13 minutes ago, cammyclark97 said:

I've cleared the chunk0.arce file before but I'll give it another try then regenerate the chunk again

That never fixed the issue either, I'm still relatively new to modding games so I'm at a loss for what I can do to fix the issue besides perhaps restoring the game to default and starting again

45 minutes ago, cammyclark97 said:

That never fixed the issue either, I'm still relatively new to modding games so I'm at a loss for what I can do to fix the issue besides perhaps restoring the game to default and starting again

can you try replacing the cae_item.pac  files in the pac\menu folders with these. The game reads data for create entrance from these files.

This issue can also be caused by a corrupt gamesave file, but do replace the ca-e item files first. https://mega.nz/file/wE5RRaAL#L1AKZaC4lDRYTLgGeTL_5oBNsckDiv8gx8BbgvayzSM

9 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

can you try replacing the cae_item.pac  files in the pac\menu folders with these. The game reads data for create entrance from these files.

This issue can also be caused by a corrupt gamesave file, but do replace the ca-e item files first. https://mega.nz/file/wE5RRaAL#L1AKZaC4lDRYTLgGeTL_5oBNsckDiv8gx8BbgvayzSM

Still nothing so looks like a potential corrupt gamesave file

Hi
I was wondering if there is an easy/quick way to replace the plushie sword prop in the She Lady DLC entrance with the claymore sword prop. (I tried replacing and renaming some files in the props folder, but it didn't work, maybe I did something wrong)
Also, let's say it is posible to do this... I would like to know if there will be some problems with the prop, like clipping issues with the hand and the prop for example.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi
I was wondering if there is an easy/quick way to replace the plushie sword prop in the She Lady DLC entrance with the claymore sword prop. (I tried replacing and renaming some files in the props folder, but it didn't work, maybe I did something wrong)
Also, let's say it is posible to do this... I would like to know if there will be some problems with the prop, like clipping issues with the hand and the prop for example.

Thanks.

Hi. You have to open the prop file for the sword mod in pac editor, extract the file inside it. 9E05CBE111C0A819.pac

2. Open the plush sword prop file in pac editor, select INJECT FILE, then inject the 9E05CBE111C0A819.pac into the pac file.

There shouldn't be any clipping issues. The only thing is since the plush sword has a larger handle, then the hand might not grip the sword properly.

• Like 1

I feel so dumb, because I have a feeling I'm doing something simple very wrong. So I have a completely vanilla game. I dragged and drop the 'pac' and 'mod' folder into the 2k19 folder, cleared the chunk file and the regen'd it. It's still just a plain white screen. I just reinstalled the game, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Nevermind, I'm a dumbass and didn't let the game load. I thought it was crashing like it did last night.

Edited by mattoriginal

Nice to see more of the 2K20 DLC entrances being ported, even if they don't work 100% or are a bit generic it's still great to have them as an option. The Stan Hansen (Big Texan) and Frankenstrowman entrances would be great if possible, the latter working well as a PCO entrance. 

Also I just remembered, did you ever manage to get the Goldust pyro and 2K15 Wyatt Family Manager Victory working?

• Like 1