Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Could you make this entrance for the next pack update?

There isn't any need to add it as a separate entrance.

I have added the CLUB 1 entrance to the Tag entrance category so it is listed for selection.

You can download this zip file which contains a copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file (place in the pac\menu folder) and a copy of the effect file pac\evt\effect)with slightly modified entrance lighting. The lights are bright in the ring with this file. The CLUB 1 trio entrance will be listed as a tag entrance. It will use AJ Styles and Kerl Anderson's motion .

https://mega.nz/file/JNggRCrJ#04gpPzHwcYj9IXeR9WSNpW4JLSsHnPQaL4HJ2-e2g_Q

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The Kendo Stick entrance is already in the ported entrances  pack. It’s listed as Tommy Dreamer.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer but I wasn't talking about that entrance. I was thinking more about the one that looks like Hikaru Shida

This one :)

17 minutes ago, anissassi said:

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer but I wasn't talking about that entrance. I was thinking more about the one that looks like Hikaru Shida

This one :)

Hi,

This entrance has already been ported. Its listed as SAMANTHA URAI, the 2k20 DLC character the entrance is assigned to.

26 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

hey,

quick question.. what would i need to edit to change the names of moves in create a moveset?

Hi, you need to open the createmode.pac file (pac\root folder) in a hex editor, search for the name of the move you want to change (there are two entries. You want to change the second one), then type over it,. Don't press delete or backspace.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 6th October
7 minutes ago, HeathRob30 said:

Big E Langston (Retro) is his entrance without the New Day!

yeah but i mean it's modern entrance. his retro entrance is far too serious for his current gimmick hahah

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

yeah but i mean it's modern entrance. his retro entrance is far too serious for his current gimmick hahah

You might as well do it in advanced creation. Probably the Big E New Day 2 entrance with the towel prop removed is better. If you want to remove the towel prop, just remove the 6016,pac file from the pac\prop folder.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You might as well do it in advanced creation. Probably the Big E New Day 2 entrance with the towel prop removed is better. If you want to remove the towel prop, just remove the 6016,pac file from the pac\prop folder.

i actually wanted it for its champion entrance. you know, we can't edit champion entrances

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

i actually wanted it for its champion entrance. you know, we can't edit champion entrances

You can set an Advanced Entrance as a title motion if you have the pack. Just go into Champion and pick "Advanced Creation".

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

You can set an Advanced Entrance as a title motion if you have the pack. Just go into Champion and pick "Advanced Creation".

ahh thanks

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, which Pyro do you suggest?

I think it can add Fireball Stage Pyro 01 for him. When he raises the Claymore Sword and Belt, Pyro is Fire.

Interestingly, you can use the Ported Tommy Dreamer Entrance to custom a Clyamore Sword Single Entrance. Because you can use the Claymore Sword to replace the Dreamer's Kendo Stick. The action of keep waving the weapon looks very wild. Close to Drew's Personal Style. And add the same Pyro for him(Fireball Stage Pyro 01) with Blue Light Effect.

Thank you very much.

Edited by RockStunner

13 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

I think it can add Fireball Stage Pyro 01 for him. When he raises the Claymore Sword and Belt, Pyro is Fire.

Interestingly, you can use the Ported Tommy Dreamer Entrance to custom a Clyamore Sword Single Entrance. Because you can use the Claymore Sword to replace the Dreamer's Kendo Stick. The action of keep waving the weapon looks very wild. Close to Drew's Personal Style. And add the same Pyro for him(Fireball Stage Pyro 01) with Blue Light Effect.

Thank you very much.

Hi, The problem I see with that stage pyro is it wouldn't show in the camera view so its sort of pointless, especially for the modded Big Boss man title entrance. I will look at the Tommy Dreamer entrance .

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, The problem I see with that stage pyro is it wouldn't show in the camera view so its sort of pointless, especially for the modded Big Boss man title entrance. I will look at the Tommy Dreamer entrance .

Or any fire pyro (Stage or Ramp) that can be fully captured by the camera.

Hi there! First of all, I would like to say thank you for the Incredible amount of work that you have put into this! The talent that you guys have on here is literally mind blowing! 

I was wondering if there was any chance if the Demon (Monster Finn Balor) and the N14-J4X entrances from 2K20 were able to be ported over? I've recently downloaded Caw Life's Freddy Krueger and Robocop mods, which these would be perfect for! Apologies in advance if this has been requested before... and no worries if it isn't possible.

Again... Thanks for all of your hard work! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Hi there! First of all, I would like to say thank you for the Incredible amount of work that you have put into this! The talent that you guys have on here is literally mind blowing! 

I was wondering if there was any chance if the Demon (Monster Finn Balor) and the N14-J4X entrances from 2K20 were able to be ported over? I've recently downloaded Caw Life's Freddy Krueger and Robocop mods, which these would be perfect for! Apologies in advance if this has been requested before... and no worries if it isn't possible.

Again... Thanks for all of your hard work! 

Hi, Its indeed possible to port the motions over if there is a modded character it fits.

Unfortunately, the pyro data in 2k20 isn’t compatible with 2k19 so it can’t be ported over. The main reason I didn’t bother with the Finn Balor Demon King DLC entrance. 

13 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Its indeed possible to port the motions over if there is a modded character it fits.

Unfortunately, the pyro data in 2k20 isn’t compatible with 2k19 so it can’t be ported over. The main reason I didn’t bother with the Finn Balor Demon King DLC entrance. 

Thanks for the reply, and no worries! I'm guessing the Demon King entrance would look pretty daft without the pyro, so appreciate why you didn't bother porting it!

Thanks again for the reply though... and keep up the amazing work! 

4 hours ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Thanks for the reply, and no worries! I'm guessing the Demon King entrance would look pretty daft without the pyro, so appreciate why you didn't bother porting it!

Thanks again for the reply though... and keep up the amazing work! 

I can port over the motion, but all you’ll get is the character just appear, vanish at the ramp and appear on the ring ropes. 

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I can port over the motion, but all you’ll get is the character just appear, vanish at the ramp and appear on the ring ropes. 

Yes please... That may work for the Freddy mod! I'd really appreciate you doing that... Thank you! 

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th October
5 hours ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Yes please... That may work for the Freddy mod! I'd really appreciate you doing that... Thank you! 

Hi, 

You can redownload the additional ported entrances update. I have added the motion along with the two robot DLC motions (Nia Jax Robot and the other with the superhero motion)

• Yes! 1

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

You can redownload the additional ported entrances update. I have added the motion along with the two robot DLC motions (Nia Jax Robot and the other with the superhero motion)

Wow! Thank you so much for this... I really appreciate it! I have a feeling that the Nia Jax Robot motion will be great for the Robocop mod! Thanks again for this... You're a star! 👍