Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

20 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

Hey! I noticed the Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker is not in the moveset,or maybe i did something wrong.This might be off topic,if it is,i'm sorry!But since i can't download WrestlePlus because the link is not working,and i can't rebuild def file.So i did clear chunk and regen def with CCT.And i can select them,but they're invisible.The letters "Attire 1,2,3 etc" .What should i do differently,or how should i fix it? Thank you.

Hi.

Tilt-A whirl backbreaker is a move in the game.

The move I ported is Tilt A Whirl Backstabber (2k20)

In CCT, you want to click on INSTALL MODS in the top menu and ensure you have click on INSTALL  SUPERSTRING and all the other mods listed.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

I put the new effects file in for The Fiend entrance but the trons aren't staying on?

Hi,

The effect file with all the gfx enabled is in the OPTIONAL FILES folder. You just copy and paste the file in your pac\evt\effect folder

1 hour ago, RockStunner said:

What is the difference between Randy Orton 2K15 Title Entrance and Randy Orton Double Champion Entracne?

Hi,

The Randy Orton 2k15 Title entrance I ported is the version which came with the game before the DLC was released. It has the character placing the belt on the shoulder.

When the 2k15 DLC update was released, they added the current Randy Orton title entrance but assigned it the same ID so when you preview the entrance in 2k15, the new one plays as it overrides the old one. Both were double title entrances.

The Randy Orton double Title entrance in the entrances pack  is the current 2k19 entrance modified with the double belt entrance data.

I have updated the entrances pack.

Steve Austin 2k15 title entrance - There are minor glitches with the belt but it works fine. 

Updated the optional Fiend Bray Wyatt effect files in the optional folder. You can select either one you prefer.

1. Effect file with all trons enabled

2. Effect file with all trons enabled and titantron disabled after the intro (This will prevent the titantron from looping

Hi @squaredcirclefan, thanks a million for your help, all works fine for trons and entrance now :D 

Just need help for two numbers to edit in supersting and I don't find in the first post : the 5193 and 5845 in the main entrance (not champion).

Thanks and keep safe :)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The effect file with all the gfx enabled is in the OPTIONAL FILES folder. You just copy and paste the file in your pac\evt\effect folder

I did that but the trons won't stay on for some reason.. I tried deleting the file from the pac/evt/effect folder then putting it back in and it still doesn't work.

14 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, thanks a million for your help, all works fine for trons and entrance now :D 

Just need help for two numbers to edit in supersting and I don't find in the first post : the 5193 and 5845 in the main entrance (not champion).

Thanks and keep sage :)

Ben

Hi,

5193 is Daniel Bryan 19, 5845 is Eva Marie

4 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

I did that but the trons won't stay on for some reason.. I tried deleting the file from the pac/evt/effect folder then putting it back in and it still doesn't work.

It seems you have another  copy of the effect file in a different folder location . You will need to perform a search for the file from your main 2k19 folder.

• Thanks 1

@squaredcirclefan Hum, curiously, all the "money in the bank entrance" disappeared, just a "-" is visible in the selection entrance. Just now? 😙

I have just renamed all the @5.... entrance in my string only. delete the chunck and regenerate. I'll try again.

Ben

5 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hum, curiously, all the "money in the bank entrance" disappeared, just a "-" is visible in the selection entrance. Just now? 😙

I have just renamed all the @5.... entrance in my string only. delete the chunck and regenerate. I'll try again.

Ben

The money in the bank entrances are not in the cae_item_p20.pac file. They are in the main cae_item.pac file.

I will advise you are better off using the cae_item_p10 or p30 to add new gfx or entrance strings rather than the main one.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The money in the bank entrances are not in the cae_item_p20.pac file. They are in the main cae_item.pac file.

I will advise you are better off using the cae_item_p10 or p30 to add new gfx or entrance strings rather than the main one.

Ok the last thing I've done is to have added the Hikaru Shida GFX (not the tron, the tron is in the Cae_Item and works fine), but the wall, ramp, mini, and apron.

I'll delete only the rest of the GFX in this Cae_item.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ok the last thing I've done is to have added the Hikaru Shida GFX (not the tron, the tron is in the Cae_Item and works fine), but the wall, ramp, mini, and apron.

I'll delete only the rest of the GFX in this Cae_item.

Ben

The main issue is, when you add data to the all the cae files in wrestleminus and save, some of the other data files might become corrupt during the save process.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The main issue is, when you add data to the all the cae files in wrestleminus and save, some of the other data files might become corrupt during the save process.

Ok I'll reload with a fresh CAE_item :) and I'll do the trons and GFX on the 20.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ok I'll reload with a fresh CAE_item :) and I'll do the trons and GFX on the 20.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

If you have the ported entrances installed, I will advise you use the p10 or p30 instead.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you have the ported entrances installed, I will advise you use the p10 or p30 instead.

I've just renamed some trons in the CAE_item because I use some original tron for some caws. All works fine, all "MiTB entrances" are in game  :) Thanks a million for you advice.

Ok thanks @squaredcirclefan I'll try with the 30, because I've have all your moves and entrances installed. I'll let the CAE_10 and 20.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Could you please guide how to get the old fiend entrance/victory back(black lightening, normal lantern, blinking lightning near ring), or maybe add as a separate entrance/victory if possible ? I was using the motions for a custom superstar and the old one fits better.

Edit- What I am talking about is exactly same as this video, but normal lantern instead of head lantern.

Edited by devil172
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, devil172 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Could you please guide how to get the old fiend entrance/victory back(black lightening, normal lantern, blinking lightning near ring), or maybe add as a separate entrance/victory if possible ? I was using the motions for a custom superstar and the old one fits better.

Edit- What I am talking about is exactly same as this video, but normal lantern instead of head lantern.

Hi,

Most of the lighting effects in The Fiend's 2k20 entrance do not work in 19 as those effects were newly added in 2k20 and are not available in the 2k19 lighting engine.

I had to create custom lighting effects for the ported entrance so I tried to make the timings resemble the 2k20 lighting as much as I could with the lights in 2k19 but it doesn't replicate that in 2k20 perfectly. 

Here is a link to the previous files I uploaded for the entrance, entrance effect and victory effect. 

https://mega.nz/file/dBx3SAjb#P5Z04JIb4Z0Hmh7ngJ8kzCDFvo23sHcvwHVWkFMznkk

• Like 1

Big thanks for those 2K16 victory motions. Cool to see you got the 2K15 title entrances working too, would that Austin title victory be possible now or is the data for entrances and victories in 2K15 different?   

I don't know why but the One Handed Spinebuster 2 (2K17) now seems to show up in the Leverage Pin menu with the last update. The Mankind and Rikishi entrances also still seem to be missing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Big thanks for those 2K16 victory motions. Cool to see you got the 2K15 title entrances working too, would that Austin title victory be possible now or is the data for entrances and victories in 2K15 different?   

I don't know why but the One Handed Spinebuster 2 (2K17) now seems to show up in the Leverage Pin menu with the last update. The Mankind and Rikishi entrances also still seem to be missing. 

Hi,

Not sure if that Austin 2k15 title victory or any other 2k15 title motions   will work as there isn't a similar motion in the game to swap data with. The Orton probably worked due to the belt in a fixed shoulder position.

I will amend the listing for that move and reupload the ported moves pack.

The Mankind 2and Rikishi 3 motions are listed and the files have been added about a week now. 

36 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Not sure if that Austin 2k15 title victory or any other 2k15 title motions   will work as there isn't a similar motion in the game to swap data with. The Orton probably worked due to the belt in a fixed shoulder position.

I will amend the listing for that move and reupload the ported moves pack.

The Mankind 2and Rikishi 3 motions are listed and the files have been added about a week now. 

Ah my bad, just found them. I had the files sorted in order of date modified so they were further down the list. 😂

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Most of the lighting effects in The Fiend's 2k20 entrance do not work in 19 as those effects were newly added in 2k20 and are not available in the 2k19 lighting engine.

I had to create custom lighting effects for the ported entrance so I tried to make the timings resemble the 2k20 lighting as much as I could with the lights in 2k19 but it doesn't replicate that in 2k20 perfectly. 

Here is a link to the previous files I uploaded for the entrance, entrance effect and victory effect. 

https://mega.nz/file/dBx3SAjb#P5Z04JIb4Z0Hmh7ngJ8kzCDFvo23sHcvwHVWkFMznkk

I see. Thanks for sharing the files.

I tried to rename bray wyatt's normal entrance prop to get that non-head lantern but it didn't work. Could you please help with that too..

1 minute ago, devil172 said:

I see. Thanks for sharing the files.

I tried to rename bray wyatt's normal entrance prop to get that non-head lantern but it didn't work. Could you please help with that too..

You dont need to rename anything. The entrance evt file I included is set to load the normal lantern.

• Like 1