Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 9/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Wow, that's huge news. This community never ceases to amaze me with the amazing work creators do.  

- Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault Slam (Wasteland Warriors)
 - Avalanche Powerbomb 2 (Empire of Tomorrow)
 - Choke Lariat Slam (Empire of Tomorrow)
 - Powerbomb/Final Flash Combo (Wasteland Warriors)
 - Sliding German Suplex (Wasteland Warriors)

Also not a move request, but I noticed there's a strong strike listed in the moves pack called "Spinning Heel Kick (2K15)" and the animation for it is Brogue Kick 1. Not sure if that's intentional as a standing version of the move or a glitch? 

Hi,

The move is unused in the game. The developers marked at as spinning Heel Kick,l even though it’s clearly not. That’s why I placed the move in the Create moveset list with that name.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 5:12 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Some news.

Due to some good work done by @HanleysFramer, the DLC files can now be extracted from the 2k20 cak files.

Due to commitments, I can't work extensively on moves like I did in the past but I will try to port a few over. There are quite a few that wouldn't work or glitch due to additional data which can't be ported over from 2k20.

If you want to , please put down your request for 5 moves from the DLC (wasteland wanderers, empire of tomorrow and southpaw regional wrestling) you will like in 2k19. 

if the moves wouldn't work, I will state so. I will select from the most requested move animations.

Have a great day.

You know I'm a superfan of you and your work so I'm more than happy to hear this! I know anything you share with us will be highly appreciated.

Since some of my most wanted moves has already been asked, I will ask for others that I really wanted too.

1. Iconics Knee

2. Big Boot Senton combo

3. Interceptor

4. Dragonscrew Leglock

5. Russian Legsweep / Ground Punches

Also, a few extras: 

Roundhouse Leg Sweep
Knee Lift 7
Dragon Sleeper 7

Again, thank you very much for considering doing this. I was sad to hear you stopped doing these port so even if it's possible now, you were not obligated to do this. You are the best, I'll be looking forward your next updates!

Edited by LexRed
Missed something
  • Like 2

Basement Back Kick -  isaiah swerve scott finisher

cyclone bomb - good Alternative finisher for angel garza

Rolling Cutter 4 or 5 - Mansoor finisher i think

ireland's call - jordan devlin finisher

Cave-In - Cameron Grimes Finisher

Inverted suplex / Reverse ddt - seth rollins signature

And there's some new moves for matt riddle like

Bro-Ton

powerbomb / final flash combo

Running knee lift 4

• Like 2

Basement Back Kick -  isaiah swerve scott finisher

cyclone bomb - good Alternative finisher for angel garza

Rolling Cutter 4 or 5 - Mansoor finisher i think

ireland's call - jordan devlin finisher

Cave-In - Cameron Grimes Finisher

Inverted suplex / Reverse ddt - seth rollins signature

And there's some new moves for matt riddle like

Bro-Ton

powerbomb / final flash combo

Running knee lift 4

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1

Hi, Squared Circle Fan I have been modding 2k19 for around a month now and I've never seemed to have this problem every time I'm playing a match during the mid bit of the match the game seems to run in Slo - Motion is this the cause of the ports or could it be something else please help. My best regards Berry Jellie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JellieBellie said:

Hi, Squared Circle Fan I have been modding 2k19 for around a month now and I've never seemed to have this problem every time I'm playing a match during the mid bit of the match the game seems to run in Slo - Motion is this the cause of the ports or could it be something else please help. My best regards Berry Jellie

Hi, this is due to some mods you have installed . Can you send me a private message ?

@squaredcirclefanThere are too many DLC moves to choose only five. Many of these belong to characters like the Belly to Back Penalty Kick (Ali) or Power Plex (The Revival) and others to the mod characters. So what you can do is to see what of these moves doesn't bug or glitch in 2K19 and port the ones that doesn't bug.

But if I have to choose five to my character these are:

Springboard Coup de Grace

Slingblade & Basement Dropkick

Penalty Kick/Double Foot Stomp Combo

Rapid Fire Curb Stomps 2

Bro Ton

Thank you for what you've done and for ask us what moves we want.

• Like 1

Hi,

Ive had a look at the listed 2k20 moves and I'm going through them.

As I stated in a previous post , some will not work properly in game play due to the way the developers implemented the new moves in 2k20,moving some of the data to other files in the game which aren't in 2k19.

I only plan to port about 30-40 moves at most and I will do them in batches. One reason due to time and having gone past the limit which will show up in the create moveset menu.

The  categories of moves which will not work properly or will glitch in gameplay are

1.Springboard moves

2. Diving moves

3. standing Strike moves

4. Running strikes (most)

5.Running corner strike combos 

6. Most moves where the attacker has to hold the ropes as rope animations are no more included in the files for the new moves. One example I previewed in the video is the Vaulting Headscissors Takedown where the hands aren't touching the ropes due to the rope animation missing from the move file.

Most of these are hit and miss an if any do work , its just a matter of luck.

Ive been working on a few which I will release with the first batch . Some are complete and some are in beta .

Here is a video preview of some of the moves

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 2

Those chokeslams looks really cool!

I don't know if somebody asked about this before but, are you planning to port the unfinished championship entrance & victory animations for Alexa Bliss and Baron Corbin?

Edited by PickleRick
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Those chokeslams looks really cool!

I don't if somebody asked about this before but, are you planning to port the unfinished championship entrance & victory animations for Alexa Bliss and Baron Corbin?

Hi,

I had ported part of the  entrances to test  but since they don't work properly I didn't bother adding to the ported entrances pack. 

I plan to port over a few of the 2k20 DLC entrances very soon so I might consider it.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, mattfick said:

is takers entrance possible? or isthat not compatible with 2k19?

The issue with Taker's 2k20 entrance in 2k19 is the animation data for the Jacket prop making the entrance crash when loading.

I have ported the entrance a while and have the files in my game. I had to remove the jacket animation data from the entrance before it worked. What happens is you don't get the coat being removed but the sequence after that shows Taker with the coat removed . This was why I didn't include it in the entrances pack.

I'll put up a preview if you want.