Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, FKR said:

Hi, thank you for everything  you did past 2 yrs ❤ everything is workig fine but can you tell me why commentary is so wrong ? Sometimes hitting knee drops corey says trouble in paradise ! Hitting any spear by anyone byron says batista! What a spear by animal . Hitting f5 Michael cole sometime says facebuster . Why is this happening? Anyway I can fix it ?

Hi,

No worries. You're welcome. 

Some of the commentary is due to a bug in the game the developers unfortunately didn't fix.

I have to add commentary ID to the slots I use for ported moves so the commentators call out the name of the move when performed. This is part of the data in the sound_p30 file.

i have noticed what you have said once in a while for some superstars. But when I have played as Goldberg or Roman Reigns, the commentators never say Batista. 

If possible, can you let me know the character you experience this with and the particular move so I can look up its ID. 

With the F-5, the commentators often  call out  alternate names with other superstars apart from Lesnar.

what the developers try to do is have the alternate name so if a move is performed by another character or custom character, it's not saying the same name.

For example, if a superstar in another wrestling promotion  performed the RKO, it wouldn't be called RKO. But they just haven't  implemented it properly.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

58 minutes ago, FKR said:

Lmao they failed at it properly then cuz when ricochet does that they still scream rko . Also I use goldberg or edge and hit spear 4 or spear 5 which shared by batista and edge together all of them screams batista with a wricked spear or other batista commentary . I will try to have a look at sound p30 but should i use sound editor or any other app ? And also the f5 and trouble in paradise with knee drop is also a thing not gonna lie . I will instantly do mention any of them when I notice those things again . Thank you 

Recently played goldberg vs roman reigns 

Hit him with the new roman spear you ported with goldberg . And batista commentary  came up same for the edge . Also ricochet has the same rko outta nowhere commentary  in his move for rko withiut pin combo one . Please check them if possible

i'm not getting some of the issues you are experiencing. Can you confirm you don't have other sound_p30.pac files in  your game's folders . You will need to do a search from the main folder.

The sound_p30.pac file is not a sound file. It contains data which you have to edit with Hxd. If you haven't delved into hex editing before , you are not going to be able to figure out what's in there. There is some data that still hasn't been figured out so some of these issues can't be fixed unfortunately.

• Like 2

Great work man, really liked it. Will you continue with the 2K20 Entrance ports or you stopped working with? There are some entrances like Elias, Asuka, Jinder Mahal, Daniel Bryan and etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MehemmeDZ said:

Great work man, really liked it. Will you continue with the 2K20 Entrance ports or you stopped working with? There are some entrances like Elias, Asuka, Jinder Mahal, Daniel Bryan and etc. 

Hi,

Thanks. I haven't stopped with entrances. I'll upload a few before the end of today. Elias entrance wouldn't work properly so I haven't bothered with that as we can't set it up in 2k19 as the developers did in 2k20. The mask isn't showing up in Asuka's entrance. It only shows up at the point where its she removes it in the ring. I have ported Daniel Bryan's. I haven't ported Jinder Mahal's yet.

5 hours ago, FKR said:

Can you check my def file ? I can't see it elsewhere.  Also can you send your sound p30 file ? Then my problem should be fixed i guess thank you ❤

Hi, Do send the chunk0.def file. The file I have is the same as the one in the pack. I will have a look at the Roman Reigns spear commentary in the file later on.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HEELColeman said:

Hey man, just a heads up Kevin Owens' taunts aren't selectable and Hulk Hogan's 2K15 taunts are no longer working.

Hi,

I will look into the Kevin Owen's taunt issue. 

You will need to ensure you don't have duplicate copies of files in the 2k19 moves pack in another folder location.

This update doesn't contain any taunt files so its nothing to do with the update.

30 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to ensure you don't have duplicate copies of files in the 2k19 moves pack in another folder location.

This update doesn't contain any taunt files so its nothing to do with the update.

No duplicates to my knowledge but I will check, had this problem from a few updates ago just wasn't a big deal since we have his other taunts now, lol

5 minutes ago, HEELColeman said:

No duplicates to my knowledge but I will check, had this problem from a few updates ago just wasn't a big deal since we have his other taunts now, lol

I will suggest you reinstall the 2k19 pack and reinstall update 13 thereafter.

I have added a few ported entrances to the 2k20 ported entrances pack. A download link can be found on the first page.

1. Drew McIntyre Champion entrance

2. Asuka 2k20 entrance ( The mask isn't working with the entrance and only shows up when she's in the ring . This is due to the changes the developers made in 2k20)

3. Ember Moon 2k20 entrance

4. Sonya Deville 2k20 entrance

5. Daniel Bryan 2k20 entrance

6. Molly Holly 2k20 entrance.

4 hours ago, FKR said:

Hi ,

Can you check if the commentators call the right name for the Roman Reigns spear ? Here is the sound_p30 file 

https://mega.nz/file/tBJVzawC#yJ0FU1ihyBJitjPvfdfJnBJrfb82eWJxdh5PnHe9dgY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Drew Mcintyre title entrance, Asuka 2k20, Sonya Deville 2k20, Daniel Bryan 2k20, Ember Moon 2k20, Molly Holly 2k20 entrances ported. Ported moves update 13 uploaded

Just downloaded your new entrance pack. First of all thankyou so much.  However all the new entrances like sonya. ember and molly holly are not showing their real motion. they all are showing same motion. The names are there in the list but  right motion is not there.

1 hour ago, hunneye said:

Just downloaded your new entrance pack. First of all thankyou so much.  However all the new entrances like sonya. ember and molly holly are not showing their real motion. they all are showing same motion. The names are there in the list but  right motion is not there.

Hi

Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file?

16 minutes ago, ratmon19 said:

Amazing gonna go test it... did you find anything with Roman's corner taught? Thanks anyways for sharing!!

Hi,

its now showing up in the taunts list with the moves update.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

I replaced my string with yours, but Ember is still showing only one entrance. Did you altogether delete her 2K19 entrance?

Hi,

No. The entrance should show up as Ember Moon 2.

Ensure you have copied the cae_item_p20.pac file to the menu folder and you don't have an older copy in a different folder location.

@squaredcirclefan Sorry to bother you about that. I may have missed something, but the Drew McIntyre 1 entrance (the classic one) doesn't work anymore, indeed, it's a Steve Austin-like entrance that's in motion but still named Drew McIntyre.

The Drew McIntyre 2 works really fine like all the others.

An idea to the problem?

And thanks a million to the new moves and entrances pack :) I can't wait to try those two.

Take care of you and your family bro.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

I figured out the problem. I hadn't removed my string from the mods folder because your new one gets rid of several modded superstars I added, Angel Garza, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson and Vickie Guerrero. Problem is I don't know how to add them to the string list. :(

11 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

I figured out the problem. I hadn't removed my string from the mods folder because your new one gets rid of several modded superstars I added, Angel Garza, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson and Vickie Guerrero. Problem is I don't know how to add them to the string list. :(

You can only use one string. If you have added entries to your string file, I will suggest you add the string names to the ID's I have used to yours. I have posted a screenshot of the strings I have used. 

You need to use Wrestleminus to add string names. That's the best tool for doing this IMO.

jNQiri8.png

17 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Sorry to bother you about that. I may have missed something, but the Drew McIntyre 1 entrance (the classic one) doesn't work anymore, indeed, it's a Steve Austin-like entrance that's in motion but still named Drew McIntyre.

The Drew McIntyre 2 works really fine like all the others.

An idea to the problem?

And thanks a million to the new moves and entrances pack :) I can't wait to try those two.

Take care of you and your family bro.

Ben

The default Drew Mcintyre entrance file in the 00280.pac evt file. The only reason the game will play the Austin motion is if it can't load the file , if it's missing , corrupt or not listed in the chunk0.def file. Here is a copy of the file. You can place it in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/tJIGAaDB#MXTEt1lzExEWWnBn13-R-v6PvqvkZ2L11vrzYajFxwc

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FKR said:

Its working ok I guess if I ever encounter same problem I will let you know instantly.  Thank you so much.  Also a silly question. As romans corner spear has a running version too, does the goldbergs corner spear has a hidden running version too ? Or other move like corner superkick or any superkick hidden version ? Can you check if they added it to 2k17or 2k18 when they added goldberg ? Thanks for all the help to the community 💙💙💙

Hi,

No there was none added. I had looked through the files sometime last year for hidden animations. I have listed those I had found in the game already. There were a few which had major glitches a  but the developers just didn't remove the files.

• Glorious 1

Hi,

I have reuploaded the ported moves pack 13 with some additional fixes . You will need to download and reinstall the pack.

New fixes in addition to those previously listed.

1. Fixed an issue where the character will freeze after the Hollywood Hulk Hogan 3 taunt is performed .

2. Added submission tap sound to the Crossface 2 (2k20)

3. Fixed the missing sound in the ported Anaconda Vise (2k18) submission

4. Added impact sound and fixed the health damage timing and vibration for the Triple German Suplex (2k15)

5. Fixed the commentary call name for the Running Roman Reigns Spear.

6. Fixed a minor issue with the One -Hand Spinebuster 3 (2k20) animation

7. Fixed the impact sound and damage timing for the Elbow Drop & Boot scrape (2k20)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

1 minute ago, FKR said:

Hi, a simple query  

If I use your ported motions for a mod . Such as brian cage as an example.  When I change it all the gfx gets revert back to rock gfx . And due to those gfx was used via moveset file it's unassignable again . Also the ported motion isnt listed in data editor also . So any help ?

in the entrance motion ID box, you will need to select the number as his name is not listed.

You first need to know the ID for the motion you want to assign. If you look in the pac\evt folder , you will find the ported Brian Cage motion has the ID 00502.

You need to locate 00502 in the entrance ID list in Data editor and assign it to his moveset . The same as his Victory which is 06433. You will need to search for this ID in the Victory dropdown and assign it in Data Editor.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FKR said:

I haven't checked them doest all the ported entrance and victory have their name along with the file ?

Yes. When you look in the evt folder , you will see all the ported entrances have the names and ID's as part of their filename.

• Thanks 1

Hello squared, I just installed the lastest ported moves update (13) and when i want to preview Bank Statement 2 (2k20) or Fisherman Buster 1, no motion or anything shows up and about the spear 4 2k15 when I preview it, it shows a chokeslam. I installed everything all right and regenerated the chunk file. Is anyone experiencing this too?

• Like 1