Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi

No worries.

I've got that move ported a few days back but the tapping out sound isn't working yet. I might as well upload it and fix the tap out sound later.

Oh lord,i can't wait! You're awesome! >w< ♥ 

Ported moves update 13 has been uploaded. This is a minor update. The download link can be found on the first page.

MOVES ADDED.

1. Bank Statement 2 (2k20)   Ground Lower submission   - ported.     - Sasha Banks second finisher in 2k20 .

2. Fisherman Buster 1 (Matt Riddle ) - Standing Grapple  -  This move had been ported a while back but I forgot to add it to the last update.

FIXES.

1. Addressed an issue with the Stunner (2k20) where the motion is slow when the move is executed.

2. Improvements to the impact sound for the 2k15 Codebreaker 

3. improvements to the impact sound timing and vibration for the Bro Derek 2 - Rear grapple

4. Fix for a reported issue with the Rolling Cutter 1 (Cody Rhodes) where the character motions are not always in sync.

5. Spear 4 (2k15) moved to its original slot. The previous slot is assigned to the hidden Roman Reigns spear which has now been  added to the createmode listing. You will need to reassign the Spear 4 if used for any character.

6. Roman Reigns 4 taunt now selectable in the create moveset menu.

7. Rope Assisted Bulldog added back to the move listing.

One important tip is to set Screen Shakes to OFF in the Gameplay settings. In most cases , doing this gets rid of the screen shake you might experience with some ported moves in gameplay.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Ported moves update 13 uploaded

I don't know but its not showing in my move list. I think there is a problem with my game. No wwe 2k20 ported moves are showing and rope assisted bulldog is missing too

3 minutes ago, hunneye said:

I don't know but its not showing in my move list. I think there is a problem with my game. No wwe 2k20 ported moves are showing and rope assisted bulldog is missing too

I suspect you probably have another copy of the createmode.pac file in another folder location in your game. The game might be reading from an older copy of the file.You need to search your 2k19 folder for extra copies of this file. The file should only be placed in the pac\root folder.

4 minutes ago, hunneye said:

No mate. I dont know what is the problem. No wwe 2k20 move is there and no asssited bulldog.  There is no duplicated createmode.pac

Did you copy all the files in this pack to the right folders? Also I will assume you haven't installed the 2k19 pack over this one .

Is that isn't the case, can you send your chunk0.def file ?

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ported moves update 13 has been uploaded. This is a minor update. The download link can be found on the first page.

MOVES ADDED.

1. Bank Statement 2 (2k20)   Ground Lower submission   - ported.     - Sasha Banks second finisher in 2k20 .

2. Fisherman Buster 1 (Matt Riddle ) - Standing Grapple  -  This move had been ported a while back but I forgot to add it to the last update.

FIXES.

1. Addressed an issue with the Stunner (2k20) where the motion is slow when the move is executed.

3. improvements to the impact sound timing and vibration for the Bro Derek 2 - Rear grapple

4. Fix for a reported issue with the Rolling Cutter 1 (Cody Rhodes) where the character motions are not always in sync.

5. Spear 4 (2k15) moved to its original slot. The previous slot is assigned to the hidden Roman Reigns spear which has now been  added to the createmode listing. You will need to reassign the Spear 4 if used for any character.

One important tip is to set Screen Shakes to OFF in the Gameplay settings. In most cases , doing this gets rid of the screen shake you might experience with some ported moves in gameplay.

Thank you so much!! ♥ 

• Like 1

hey man, just downloaded update 13 of ur ported moves and i assigned roman reigns' hidden spear to him as a finisher. But there is a problem. After i hit an opponent with that finisher, opponent instantly tries to stand up like i hit him with a normal move sometimes. Can u look to it? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi , bro derek 2 and difference between both spear 4 and roman spear update isn't noticeable in my game . Can you brief ? 

Also kneeling ddt has no impact sound 

Also the ddt 18 from 2k20 has slow motion . Don't know who it belongs 

If you had previewed  the Bro Derek 2 previously, the damage timing, vibration and sound were not in sync with the motion.

I did not update spear 4. I moved it to another slot. The spear I have listed as spear (Roman Reigns) was previously hidden in the game.

DDT 18 was too fast when I ported it like some of the 2k20 moves. I had to use data for a slow move to make it a bit slower. The move belongs to Chyna.

I will try to work on it at some point. 

I can't find a move called kneeling DDT so I'm not sure which move you are referring to.

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

MOVES ADDED.

FIXES.

The only problem i have the previous "Crossface 2 (2k20)" move has no sound now when they tap O: the Bank Statement 2 tap sound is great! Could you fix the tap sound for the previous one?thanks! ♥ 

3 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

The only problem i have the previous "Crossface 2 (2k20)" move has no sound now when they tap O: the Bank Statement 2 tap sound is great! Could you fix the tap sound for the previous one?thanks! ♥ 

I will look into it. Most likely I didn't copy the data over.

35 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, just downloaded update 13 of ur ported moves and i assigned roman reigns' hidden spear to him as a finisher. But there is a problem. After i hit an opponent with that finisher, opponent instantly tries to stand up like i hit him with a normal move sometimes. Can u look to it? Thanks!

Hi,

Can you test this file in your game for the Roman Reigns spear . You will need to place it in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/9AoG2SgS#xxkOHlvFH4CqcN0e4vhmzm5ZsysURy_9BdH4n9Eq3Ys

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

There was no sound data for the tapping out in the crossface 2 (2k20) The only sound was the opponent hitting the mat.

Hi,

If you have downloaded the ported moves update 13, you will need to download again as I have updated the pack.

I realised there was an issue where the  spear ( Roman Reigns) is displaying the motion of Spear 4 (2k15)

The spear is not a new move . It has been hidden in the game's files since WWE 2K15. Its basically the same motion as the Roman Reigns  Corner spear finisher but is a running strike motion .

In addition to those, two reported issues have been fixed.

1. Missing sound for DDT 5

2. Slow motion and sound  for the Chyna DDT 18 (2k20) fixed

Here is the link which I have also updated on the first page. 

https://mega.nz/file/hE5GzCiT#8dKje-iU23Bk8simmOJTFhwZxP_Ign16LmvcBV4cpTE

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1