Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Just installed this, but all the new entrances are defaulting to Steve Austin's.

EDIT: Never mind.  I think I forgot to rebuild the DEF file.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file with CCT ?

Just did.  Now the entrances are there, but the names are wrong.  Time to copy the new SuperString.

EDIT: Copied the new SuperString.  The new entrances are all there (and great job on that, BTW), but now I have two entries after Zelina that are just dashes.  Previewing them gives me Austin's entrance.  I'll dig deeper and see what I find...maybe something glitched when I copied the SuperString.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have updated the ported entrances pack with Zelina Vega and Hollywood Hogan 2k20 entrances added.  A download link can be found in the first post.

The only issue with the Hogan entrance is the missing 2k20 shirt and Boa  rip prop.Not sure if that will work in 19.

Here is a preview of Hogan's entrance

I love that the crowd is boo'ing lol

Thanks again

• Like 2

3 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi , can you port wwe 2k15 cm punk (retro) shining wizard with bulldog ? the animation places opponent on middile of the ground and dosent take him bouncing to another corner lol . also is it possible to fix the sound for codebreaker (2k15) ?

I think that was Shinning Wizard / Bulldog 2 which wasn't assigned to his moveset in 2k15 . The animation looked outdated , that's probably why they removed it. 

They just took it off  and it's sound data and replaced it with another move. Rope Hung DDT 1.

I haven't been able to get any sound on the attacker landing motion for Codebreaker 1 (2k15) only the opponent. Nothing I have tried has worked.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

I seem to have two 00663_The FiendEFFECT and 00663_TheFiendEFFECTV2 ? Ive kept the v2 and deleted the other one? also I have two 00680 and 00680_effect also have deleted one? 

That’s fine.I forgot to delete the files before uploading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Problem : during some gameplay some of the body texture gets totally transparent (clearly see through them ) . any fix to them ? look at jericho body . same goes for other mods . any help ?
fZWO7Sy.png

I’ve seen this happen a few times during gameplay but not regularly, even with default in-game models. I’m not really sure what causes it . It might be something to do with the game engine which 2k should have fixed in the final 2k19 DLC update and never will . 
Issues like this  and a few other documented bugs are beyond the scope of what can be modded on these forums as we haven’t got tools to modify the game engine.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, motishow said:

Wich mod did you usr in your hulk hogan entrance video? Thanks

This is Azn’s Hogan 2002 mod with some modifications.

I replaced the skin and face textures with the 2k20 Hulk Hogan textures, replaced the headwear,tights and hair textures with the 2k20 textures, changed the wristband, shirt and belt textures. 
For the inring attire, I kept the headgear on like he did in some of his matches and as the developers did in 2k20.

14 minutes ago, motishow said:

squaredcirclefan i saw that in your last ported entrances you improved the  face animations, is there any possibility you can update the Duggan entrance with this face animations? thanks

Hi, I have actually improved the facial animations for Jim Diggan's entrance a while back. Do check the file in the updated pack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , can only having 2k19 ported pack and 2k20 moves update 12 will give me all moves ?

Yes. You just need to install the 2k19 ported moves pack and the moves update 12.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , can only having 2k19 ported pack and 2k20 moves update 12 will give me all moves ?

Yes, every update contains all the updates that came before.  Just be sure to install the 2K19 pack first, then the 2K20 pack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1