Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Where did you find the one's that don't work so I can have a look ?

You don't need to set up strings for other languages if you have the meu language set to English.

You should use CCT alone to rebuild the chunk0.def file not wrestleplus.

What is the current situation at the moment ?

I found them actually on this page, it doesn't act like its for Farooq id 480,. I use data editor and cct and cant seem to get it to work, I mean ive done this before so I don't know what to do, like I know how to add pofo and moveset and renders and ch files. but Farooq has gone off on me all day, lol DAMN! like all day I been searching to find one, and I even went into data editor and loaded it and tried saving it and still didn't work... disappointing because im so close lol

I did the file wwe 2k19 full moveset and pofos, and even checked 2k modz no youtube videos send me anywhere else except here, but for me it doesn't seem to click

Edited by TeamShattSean
left out

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't need to set up strings for other languages if you have the meu language set to English.

You should use CCT alone to rebuild the chunk0.def file not wrestleplus.

What is the current situation at the moment ?

After some tinkering, I got my modded wrestlers' names back.  The entrance animations are now listed by name, but I could only confirm this by loading a default wrestler into easy CAE.  If I try to edit a modded wrestler's entrance, I get an infinite loading screen.  This is after I rebuilt the PAC with WrestlePlus (and I was afraid you were going to tell me not to use it after I installed it).

use CCT to rebuild instead of Wrestleminus. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

After some tinkering, I got my modded wrestlers' names back.  The entrance animations are now listed by name, but I could only confirm this by loading a default wrestler into easy CAE.  If I try to edit a modded wrestler's entrance, I get an infinite loading screen.  This is after I rebuilt the PAC with WrestlePlus (and I was afraid you were going to tell me not to use it after I installed it).

7 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

I found them actually on this page, it doesn't act like its for Farooq id 480,. I use data editor and cct and cant seem to get it to work, I mean ive done this before so I don't know what to do, like I know how to add pofo and moveset and renders and ch files. but Farooq has gone off on me all day, lol DAMN! like all day I been searching to find one, and I even went into data editor and loaded it and tried saving it and still didn't work... disappointing because im so close lol

I did the file wwe 2k19 full moveset and pofos, and even checked 2k modz no youtube videos send me anywhere else except here, but for me it doesn't seem to click

When you say a page, you have not stated whose page the pofos are.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I just rebuilt my DEF with CCT.  CAE loads like it should, but now I'm right back where I started--no names for modded wrestlers or animations.

I have my default string_win.pac file stored in a folder in my pac\string\win directory called "backup."  Do you think the game is managing to find it even though it's in a subfolder?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When you say a page, you have not stated whose page the pofos are.

ive used mat6sic6 google brings me to these pages. 2kmodz didn't have it, umm and downloaded one from a link from someone who retired from modding, and no longer available for me...so I don't know every single page except that matt one forsure

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

4 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I just rebuilt my DEF with CCT.  CAE loads like it should, but now I'm right back where I started--no names for modded wrestlers or animations.

I have my default string_win.pac file stored in a folder in my pac\string\win directory called "backup."  Do you think the game is managing to find it even though it's in a subfolder?

Wait. You shouldn't have any backup folders placed anywhere in the games folders. You need to remove this folder and place it elsewhere.This will cause a lot of issues. Can you remove this folder, rebuild the def file using CCT and let me know the results.

1 minute ago, TeamShattSean said:

ive used mat6sic6 google brings me to these pages. 2kmodz didn't have it, umm and downloaded one from a link from someone who retired from modding, and no longer available for me...so I don't know every single page except that matt one forsure

can you send me the pofo and moveset files you have tried using?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wait. You shouldn't have any backup folders placed anywhere in the games folders. You need to remove this folder and place it elsewhere.This will cause a lot of issues. Can you remove this folder, rebuild the def file using CCT and let me know the results.

can you send me the pofo and moveset files you have tried using?

yep that's fine 

how do I copy them ovver

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That seemed to fix it.  The only issue I have now is that all of my modded wrestlers' Trons are set back to default (the Rock's Titantron and the Arena movie for everything else).  I should be able to fix these myself in Data Editor.  Is there anything else I should do in addition to/instead?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamShattSean said:

how do I send you these files\

You need to upload the files to googledrive or some other online cloud sharing platform and post a download link.

1 minute ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

That seemed to fix it.  The only issue I have now is that all of my modded wrestlers' Trons are set back to default (the Rock's Titantron and the Arena movie for everything else).  I should be able to fix these myself in Data Editor.  Is there anything else I should do in addition to/instead?

Just reinstall the moveset files . Ideally its best to use CAE Item adder to add the ID's of the trons so you can select them in the game which is also the best for Universe mode.

2 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1rfEfeQ1TBPN4RKCpKwVv4vyFoAVIIiJ_

on the 480 files those were from data editor, which didn't work, I really appreciate your help, big time

You will need to enable access. I can't download .

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Just reinstall the moveset files . Ideally its best to use CAE Item adder to add the ID's of the trons so you can select them in the game which is also the best for Universe mode.

That's what I usually do.  I also assign them in Data Editor, if only because CCT tells me to.

Just now, DoubleAgent74 said:

That's what I usually do.  I also assign them in Data Editor, if only because CCT tells me to.

If you have your trons and entrance setup in CAE, you just assign them in the game rather than CCT. This way , they wouldn't reset if you make any changes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

The pofo and the moveset file seems fine to me. It seems most of the moves are set to the Undertakers.

One of the moveset files hasn't got the Wrestler ID set in Data Editor.

One other thing is, if you use Farooq's template pofo and moveset files from 2k16 in Data Editor, they will cause issues. 

26 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you have your trons and entrance setup in CAE, you just assign them in the game rather than CCT. This way , they wouldn't reset if you make any changes.

Good call.  Would I need to rebuild the DEF after using the Item Editor?

Also, do you have a Patreon so I could throw a couple bucks your way for helping out?

5 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Good call.  Would I need to rebuild the DEF after using the Item Editor?

Also, do you have a Patreon so I could throw a couple bucks your way for helping out?

Hi, No you don't . As long as you have rebuilt the def file when you added the files to your game.

Thanks for the offer . No I don't have one. Don't worry about that. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks for the offer . No I don't have one. Don't worry about that. 

Well, at any rate, I do appreciate the help.  Just two more things, if you can:

1) Trying to edit Rhea Ripley's entrance in Advanced CAE with her 2K20 animation in place gets me an infinite load screen.  This isn't a deal-breaker; I was hoping to add some lighting, but I can get by without it.

2) I cannot for the life of me get AJ Lee's entrance to work.  I've tried renaming all the EVTs from 298 to 500 (her 2K19 slot #) as well as forcing the animations in with Data Editor, but no luck.  (And yes, I'm the guy who's been asking you about this on YouTube.)

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

3 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Well, at any rate, I do appreciate the help.  Just two more things, if you can:

1) Trying to edit Rhea Ripley's entrance in Advanced CAE with her 2K20 animation in place gets me an infinite load screen.  This isn't a deal-breaker; I was hoping to add some lighting, but I can get by without it.

2) I cannot for the life of me get AJ Lee's entrance to work.  I've tried renaming all the EVTs from 298 to 500 (her 2K19 slot #) as well as forcing the animations in with Data Editor, but no luck.  (And yes, I'm the guy who's been asking you about this on YouTube.)

Hi,

1. You can't use a single entrance animation file for advanced animations. There are separate files for advance animations in the game.

2k20 uses the same file for single and advanced entrance animations but the  2k20 game engine is designed to implement this which 2k19 isn't.

The Rhea Ripley entrance and most of the entrances I have ported are using 2k20 data for the light effects which I copied over from 2k20 and placed in a 2k19 effects file as 2k20 doesn't have pac files for effects and lighting.

If you want a different lighting effect , I will suggest you preview the in-game 2k19 entrances and see which one has a lighting effect similar to that which you are trying to set up and use that effect file instead.

You will have to provide information on the AJ Lee entrance so I can help as I don't own the YouTube channel you are referring to. It is just a coincidence of names.

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

1. You can't use a single entrance animation file for advanced animations. There are separate files for advance animations in the game.

2k20 uses the same file for single and advanced entrance animations but the  2k20 game engine is designed to implement this which 2k19 isn't.

The Rhea Ripley entrance and most of the entrances I have ported are using 2k20 data for the light effects which I copied over from 2k20 and placed in a 2k19 effects file as 2k20 doesn't have pac files for effects and lighting.

If you want a different lighting effect , I will suggest you preview the in-game 2k19 entrances and see which one has a lighting effect similar to that which you are trying to set up and use that effect file instead.

You will have to provide information on the AJ Lee entrance so I can help as I don't own the YouTube channel you are referring to. It is just a coincidence of names.

Ah, OK.  It looked like the lighting was built into Rhea's entrance animation, but I still thought I'd ask. 

As for AJ: from what I can tell, the EVT files the channel owner linked me to were from 2K18.   I tried both copying the files over as-is and renaming them from 298 (her 2K18 slot, I assume) to 500 (her 2K19 slot).  I even looked up the animation number in Data Editor by opening the Entrance Motion drop box under Easy Creation Entrance Motions (01198) and tried changing the file names to match that.  Nothing.

However, I just now opened up what I think is her entrance file--\pac\evt\00298.pac--in Hex Editor, and I'm seeing at least two references to 298.  Do you think changing those to 500 would solve the problem?  Here's the PAC so you can look for yourself, if you like:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15A6zvBjCKoLqFw8gVeAreXUH3o1mXdSh

23 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Ah, OK.  It looked like the lighting was built into Rhea's entrance animation, but I still thought I'd ask. 

As for AJ: from what I can tell, the EVT files the channel owner linked me to were from 2K18.   I tried both copying the files over as-is and renaming them from 298 (her 2K18 slot, I assume) to 500 (her 2K19 slot).  I even looked up the animation number in Data Editor by opening the Entrance Motion drop box under Easy Creation Entrance Motions (01198) and tried changing the file names to match that.  Nothing.

However, I just now opened up what I think is her entrance file--\pac\evt\00298.pac--in Hex Editor, and I'm seeing at least two references to 298.  Do you think changing those to 500 would solve the problem?  Here's the PAC so you can look for yourself, if you like:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15A6zvBjCKoLqFw8gVeAreXUH3o1mXdSh

500 is actually the ID for her mod slot not the entrance evt slot. There is an entrance file with ID 500 ( one of the generic entrances) so you can’t use that ID. The ID’s for the 2k18 and 19 entrance files can’t be changed by Just renaming those ID’s.I will have a look at the file and see the best way around it. 
The lighting for entrances isn’t built into the animation files. The effect files also contain timing information which fits the various stages of the entrance, that’s why it looks that way. You can either use bright light effects or dark ones. I think the developers used a lot of dark lighting with spotlights in 2K20,  especially for NXT Stars as it makes it look more realistic as it is in the NXT Arenas. When I ported those entrances, I tried as much as possible to use the effects data and timings for each entrance as they are in 2k20 but bright lights can be used alternatively.

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

500 is actually the ID for her mod slot not the entrance evt slot. There is an entrance file with ID 500 ( one of the generic entrances) so you can’t use that ID. The ID’s for the 2k18 and 19 entrance files can’t be changed by Just renaming those ID’s.I will have a look at the file and see the best way around it. 
The lighting for entrances isn’t built into the animation files. The effect files also contain timing information which fits the various stages of the entrance, that’s why it looks that way. You can either use bright light effects or dark ones. I think the developers used a lot of dark lighting with spotlights in 2K20,  especially for NXT Stars as it makes it look more realistic as it is in the NXT Arenas. When I ported those entrances, I tried as much as possible to use the effects data and timings for each entrance as they are in 2k20 but bright lights can be used alternatively.

Nah, I think you did great with Rhea's entrance.  The more I think about, the more I want to leave it alone.

As soon as I replied to your last post, I actually opened up the main EVT files in Hex Editor (00298 and 06298) and changed the first three 298 references to 500, then copied the files over and booted the game.  I knew something was off when AJ skipped out like she was supposed to, but her Trons all went to black/default and her entrance animation was listed as "Don't Forget the Keys."

1 hour ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Nah, I think you did great with Rhea's entrance.  The more I think about, the more I want to leave it alone.

As soon as I replied to your last post, I actually opened up the main EVT files in Hex Editor (00298 and 06298) and changed the first three 298 references to 500, then copied the files over and booted the game.  I knew something was off when AJ skipped out like she was supposed to, but her Trons all went to black/default and her entrance animation was listed as "Don't Forget the Keys."

As I mentioned before, the entrance listed as DONT FORGET THE KEYS uses the ID 500.

Here is a link to the AJ Lee entrance file from 2k17 with the effects and light file. I have assigned 1198 to the entrance , which is the ID assigned in Data Editor. 

Place the files in your game, rebuild the def file and assign with Data Editor.

https://mega.nz/#!hFhVRYQb!zrgI9fA_arYeDCmxKEcaWziA5giJIEGmMaxltg9EM0g

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1