Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

56 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

They do work together. The 2k20 ported moves pack doesn't overwrite any of the ported moves in the 2k19 pack. You will need to install the 2k19 pack first  though.

Oh! Thank you!

I thought they were not compatible

With What program could I edit the super string file? I want to add some info, but I don't know the program modders use

28 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Oh! Thank you!

I thought they were not compatible

With What program could I edit the super string file? I want to add some info, but I don't know the program modders use

You can open the file and edit with  Wrestelminus. There is a guide on this thread.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.Jeff Hardy 2k20 entrance added. Chyna entrance and Victory motions added. Undisputed era 4 man Victory motion added . Ported moves update 5 released.Undisputed Era 2k20 stable entrance added

Just downloaded your latest updated moves...noticed that a few of the previous ported moves now no longer have any sound ( i.e. Riptide, Spirit Bomb, Feast your eyes, Fiendish uranage, etc)

Also the One handed spinebuster, diving five knuckle and the codebreaker 2k15 are also without sound in my game.

Edited by DDK78

34 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Just downloaded your latest updated moves...noticed that a few of the previous ported moves now no longer have any sound ( i.e. Riptide, Spirit Bomb, Feast your eyes, Fiendish uranage, etc)

Also the One handed spinebuster, diving five knuckle and the codebreaker 2k15 are also without sound in my game.

Hi,

Did you ensure you copied all the files in the pac/audio/attrib folder in the zip have been placed in the appropriate folder in your game ?

Also do ensure you don't have copies of the attrib files in a different folder.

I will advise you redownload the zip  file. I have updated the zip with the addition of Super Chokeslam 2 (2k20).

Hi Square, please, in the future when you have time. You can import the models of the new WWE 2K20 superstars. Or someone ? 

because there are a lot of them missing. It is January, I have the impression that everyone has abandoned the mod projects (almost)  I asked several modder in message, even offering money. No answer... for imports or even missing models (Damian Priest ...)  the only one who answers is leon

List missing imports new superstars: 

- Rhea Ripley / Io Shirai / Keith Lee (better model "face")

- Mark Andrews

- Jaxson Ryker

- Mia Yim

- and WWE Tag Team Womens Championship...

There are not a lot...

or if it's not complicated i can do it

thank you square 

and if another modder is interested ...

45 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Hi Square, please, in the future when you have time. You can import the models of the new WWE 2K20 superstars. Or someone ? 

because there are a lot of them missing. It is January, I have the impression that everyone has abandoned the mod projects (almost)  I asked several modder in message, even offering money. No answer... for imports or even missing models (Damian Priest ...)  the only one who answers is leon

List missing imports new superstars: 

- Rhea Ripley / Io Shirai / Keith Lee (better model "face")

- Mark Andrews

- Jaxson Ryker

- Mia Yim

- and WWE Tag Team Womens Championship...

There are not a lot...

or if it's not complicated i can do it

thank you square 

and if another modder is interested ...

Hi,

Direct full ports of 2k20 models isn't possible as they are not pac files with yobj models. For those which have been listed as ported, parts of the character merged with 2k19 objects in 3d modelling software .

Its not an easy task that's why modders aren't  doing it. Its also not something i've dwelved into either so I can't really do it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Direct full ports of 2k20 models isn't possible as they are not pac files with yobj models. For those which have been listed as ported, parts of the character merged with 2k19 objects in 3d modelling software .

Its not an easy task that's why modders aren't  doing it. Its also not something i've dwelved into either so I can't really do it.

thank you for your answer square

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you ensure you copied all the files in the pac/audio/attrib folder in the zip have been placed in the appropriate folder in your game ?

Also do ensure you don't have copies of the attrib files in a different folder.

I will advise you redownload the zip  file. I have updated the zip with the addition of Super Chokeslam 2 (2k20).

Turns out I did have some other attr files somewhere else.

As always thanks for the help!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

i download entrance pac 14 jan everthing ok but i cant find jeff  2k20 entrance ( i see only jeff hardy on list no jeff hardy 2)

this is for manual add ?

I added a Jeff Hardy 2 string to the string_win.pac file in the mods  folder. If you don't place this string file in the mods folder or you have your modded string file, you will need to add the string manually. 

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I added a Jeff Hardy 2 string to the string_win.pac file in the mods  folder. If you don't place this string file in the mods folder or you have your modded string file, you will need to add the string manually. 

This is my first time to use your mod entrance (14 jan)

before use your mod i add Orton 18 entrance in cae_item.pac (add name bob orton Jr)

yeah i replace your string manually in pac string  WWE 2K19\pac\string\win\string_win.pac 

im not string folder in mods folder and im not modded string

everything appear( AJ 2 Chyna Unleashed Orton etc) but only jeff 2 is missing

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

before use your mod i add Orton 18 entrance in cae_item.pac (add name bob orton Jr)

yeah i replace your string manually in pac string  WWE 2K19\pac\string\win\string_win.pac 

Did you rebuild your chunk?

oh I see the error. The game is going to read the 2K19/mods/pac/string/string_win.pac

make sure you edit the one in the mods folder. 

Edited by bushysowavvey
  • Like 1

Just now, bushysowavvey said:

Did you rebuild your chunk?

6 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

Hi,

This is an error from my end. I forgot to add the updated cae-item_p20.pac which includes the Jeff Hardy 2 listing. I will reupload shortly.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

I have re-uploaded the link in the first post with the updated files .

• Like 1

This may be an unnecessary request.
Would it be possible to have a list of "non-nominative" entries to modify in the String.file?
For example replace 58C1 by the name of a wrestler? Know exactly who it corresponds to. Because on my game there are more than fifteen unnamed ones.

Thank you in advance if this can be done for the community.

Ben

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Would it be possible to have a list of "non-nominative" entries to modify in the String.file?
For example replace 58C1 by the name of a wrestler? Know exactly who it corresponds to. Because on my game there are more than fifteen unnamed ones.

Ben

I think I just took my time and edited them myself tbh. Only took a few minutes. 

but definitely would help other users yes

Edited by bushysowavvey

4 hours ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hey, is it possible for you to import some of the generic entrances from 2k20? Had no idea they had that many. 

Okada’s and Brian Cage’s would be perfect 

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/481691-all-the-new-entrance-motions-in-wwe-2k20/#entry11172761

Hi,

I currently have a few entrances I'm trying to get working right, especially the facial animations as they look a bit bland without any and not worth the time spent porting them over in my opinion if they don't work correctly.

I don't think I will be porting all the generic entrances but I will port the two you have mentioned. Hopefully the facial anims will work .

4 hours ago, BenM said:

Would You Be Able To Port: Flatliner 3, Palm Strike Combo, Sitout Package Powerbomb and Storm Zero Please

Flatliner 3: I will look into it. I think that's one of  Bobby Lashley's moves.

Palm Strike Combo - Combo strike moves and strike moves aren't working properly as they include additional data in a separate file called homing parameters which can't be ported to 19 directly (its also in 2k19 and previous games) . I'm still trying to figure out this data. Secondly The hand and finger motions aren't working correctly so instead of the hands being clenched together, the punch looks more like a slap to the chest. The last thing is not being able to get sound for a combo punch due to the peculiar pattern of the strikes. I've left these alone for now .

Sit-out package Powerbomb. -  I will look into it. I think it's Mia Yim's.

Storm Zero - This move is actually in the game but was removed in 2k19.  If you have downloaded my 2k19 ported moves pack, the move is listed as Tiger Bomb (2k18). The developers renamed the move Storm Zero. Its the same animation with the same ID. It's just like how they renamed the sit-out facebuster 1 in 2k19 as X-Factor in 2k20 and Spinning Pumphandle Samoan Slam as Murphy's law in 2k20. The Good thing is the Tiger Bomb(2k18) has the combo pin unlike the pin which wouldn't work if the 2k20 motion was ported over. I will rename the move in the next update.

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ben

I assume you aren't using the string file in the mod pack that's why.

These aren't fixed values as users will assign their own strings .

I had listed the entries I modified for the strings I added in one of the previous pages. I will list them again and the additional strings I have added

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I currently have a few entrances I'm trying to get working right, especially the facial animations as they look a bit bland without any and not worth the time spent porting them over in my opinion if they don't work correctly.

I don't think I will be porting all the generic entrances but I will port the two you have mentioned. Hopefully the facial anims will work .

Flatliner 3: I will look into it. I think that's one of  Bobby Lashley's moves.

Palm Strike Combo - Combo strike moves and strike moves aren't working properly as they include additional data in a separate file called homing parameters which can't be ported to 19 directly (its also in 2k19 and previous games) . I'm still trying to figure out this data. Secondly The hand and finger motions aren't working correctly so instead of the hands being clenched together, the punch looks more like a slap to the chest. The last thing is not being able to get sound for a combo punch due to the peculiar pattern of the strikes. I've left these alone for now .

Sit-out package Powerbomb. -  I will look into it. I think it's Mia Yim's.

Storm Zero - This move is actually in the game but was removed in 2k19.  If you have downloaded my 2k19 ported moves pack, the move is listed as Tiger Bomb (2k18). The developers renamed the move Storm Zero. Its the same animation with the same ID. It's just like how they renamed the sit-out facebuster 1 in 2k19 as X-Factor in 2k20 and Spinning Pumphandle Samoan Slam as Murphy's law in 2k20. The Good thing is the Tiger Bomb(2k18) has the combo pin unlike the pin which wouldn't work if the 2k20 motion was ported over. I will rename the move in the next update.

I assume you aren't using the string file in the mod pack that's why.

These aren't fixed values as users will assign their own strings .

I had listed the entries I modified for the strings I added in one of the previous pages. I will list them again and the additional strings I have added

Yeah that’s fine with me. They have good preset entrances but there’s none mods for everyone so it’s kinda useless IMO. 

unless you can toss in Willie Mack & Jeff Cobb as well, but I’m not dying for those tbh. 

Did you ever find out the fix for Keith Lee or Rhea’s facial animation? Guessing it’s because they have props?

44 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Yeah that’s fine with me. They have good preset entrances but there’s none mods for everyone so it’s kinda useless IMO. 

unless you can toss in Willie Mack & Jeff Cobb as well, but I’m not dying for those tbh. 

Did you ever find out the fix for Keith Lee or Rhea’s facial animation? Guessing it’s because they have props?

Yes that's the thing if there are no mods and if there isn't substantial demand for it. The facial animations are an issue . Its a lot of experimenting with various blocks of bytes. Some work great like Buddy Murphy's and Jeff Hardy and some just don't work. oftentimes this depends on the facial animation object in the character pac. The facial animations not working right isn't really encouraging the few that port entrances to keep on as you want to be satisfied with what you have spent time doing.

The Rhea Ripley ported model doesn't seem to have facial animations so facial animations won't work even if you assign preset 2k19 entrances to the model. 

Its not because of the props. Those are handled differently. 

I just downloaded both hacked moves from previous games and from 2k20, I installed first ported moves from previous games (they work amazing). Now I wanted to install ported moves from 2k20 and when I paste the files, it says that i have to replace some files. My question is; are the ported moves from previous games gonna dissapear if I replace the files with the ported moves from 2k20 files or what? Help me please

Edited by Elegido2016
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elegido2016 said:

I just downloaded both hacked moves from previous games and from 2k20, I installed first ported moves from previous games (they work amazing). Now I wanted to install ported moves from 2k20 and when I paste the files, it says that i have to replace some files. My question is; are the ported moves from previous games gonna dissapear if I replace the files with the ported moves from 2k20 files or what? Help me please

Hi,

No . Some of the files in the 2k20 ported moves pack also contain data from the 2k19 moves pack so it's more like an update . Nothing is affected if you replace the files.

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1