Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

54 minutes ago, Tales said:

Bro, Is there anyway I can help you porting a new dlc move? I bought 2k20(with new dlc)today.
I'd be happy to be of your help :)

Hi, I appreciate the offer to help. At the moment Wrestleminus can't open the updated .cak files so we can't extract any files from the archive .

52 minutes ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you port the WWE 2K20 Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens entrances Entrance ?

I just previewed both entrances. Ill give it a go within the week.

4 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi ,
just noticed that there were 2 versions of butterfly backbreaker too . current one goes few step backwards before performing the moves . The missing one perfoms instantly you can have a look on it too
is all of your download links and details only on first page ? also Do you have any all in 1 drive location or sheet chart where we can find all your and others works at one place ? just curious 

https://mega.nz/#!9B5QQAaI!Jce1A3SoMkxMmv1HVfh-atc851qyEOqkRgel3WZug2Q

yes there are 2 versions of the Butterfly backbreaker. The other version had minor glitches in 2k19 so I left it alone at the time. I can revisit it again.

The download links are on the first page on the threads I ran for 2k19. There isn't a sheet chart or one location with all the mods. There used to be in the 2k17 and 2k16 forum  but not any more.

• Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Buddy Murphy, Cedric Alexander and the Fiend Bray Wyatt entrance and Victory motions added. Ported moves update 4 released Undisputed Era 2k20 stable entrance added

2K20 PORTED MOVES UPDATE 4: A few moved added with minor fixes (6th January) The download link can be found on the first post  in this thread.

Moves ported :

1. Riptide  -Rhea Ripley's finisher

2. DDT 18 - Assigned to Chyna's moveset ( I still need to fix the impact sound sync)

3. Canadian Rack DDT - Buddy Murphy

4. Hawaiian Drop - Kona Reeves

5. Protect Yo Neck 1 - Mia Yim

6. Double Leg Takedown and Double Stomp - Assigned to Bump in the Night DLC character Demon King Finn Balor (Still need to fix the sound and slow down the animation)

7. Burning Hammer 2 - Trent Seven. (Forgot to record the preview)

Minor fixes :

Fixed an issue with the Stunner (2k20) where the attacker grabbed the opponents neck if the move is reversed. This is a chokeslam reversal .

Moved the hidden-Truth  Straddle Dodge move to the Irish whip rebound actions category.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Hm the Riptide looks (and sounds) great in the vid, but it's not working for me?

In the preview section it's blank, as in the dummies don't preview the move, and in game Rhea does the kick but it never connects into the rest of the animation.

Maybe it's on my end?

2 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hm the Riptide looks (and sounds) great in the vid, but it's not working for me?

In the preview section it's blank, as in the dummies don't preview the move, and in game Rhea does the kick but it never connects into the rest of the animation.

Maybe it's on my end?

Hi, 

I realised the files I uploaded were not compressed properly. the issue has been fixed. I have reuploaded the zip file. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey there . Just took a look , here is what i found

Double stomp of balor looks so fine i didn't find any slow motion there . It is actually a bit fast in my game . I like that . 

DDT 18 is actually very slow when the player jumps took 2 seconds to land on the floor 

Riptide looks cool to me impact sound is low but everything else is fine

Protect yo neck needs sound optimizations

Others are great ❤🙏🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You're on fire man thanks for the double stomp again 

Hi,

You are right. The double stomp hasn't got any slow motion. That's the way it is in 2k20. Most of the new animations are sort of fast. It's ok with some moves though.

The DDT 18 slow motion is just as it is in 2k20. Similar to the slow motion leg drop in Hulk Hogan leg drop. They are coded that way.

The impact sound for Riptide is low as the opponent  is not dropped from a height like a power bomb or powerslam . 

The protect yo neck sound was a bit challenging as there isn't any other similar animation to obtain data from. I just had to improvise with that one.

The selling animation for the double stomp isn't working for some reason. I will have to find a workaround.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey, I the can we have the old codebreaker animation ? It is not in the game . Old one hits you in head with one knee . I remember that in wwe 13 I don't remember if that was in wwe2K15 can you check that out ?

Also you didn't added the cm punk version of springboard clothsline is it possible to get that ?

That codebreaker was not motion captured for the current gen games.

The 2k15 CM Punk springboard clothesline glitches in subsequent games. The move was reanimated for 2k16 and subsequent games but there are slight differences in both animations. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bushysowavvey said:

Is there a way to modify sound data for moves? Would be cool to apply like a super kick sound to a bicycle knee or something. 

We haven't figured out the data well enough to modify the sound type.

8 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Can we increase or decrease the in game speed any how ? 

Or can we increase the speed of player picking up a grounded opponent  ?  Or running speed ? I saw those modifications on 2k20 towers . Love the 25% speed up gameplay . You know something about this ? 

Did you foound the orton inverted backbreaker ?

Hi,

These are new features added to the 2k20 game engine. Its not supported in 2k19 .

The old Orton backbreaker animation isn't in current gen it seems. It isn't in 2k15 PC.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

We haven't figured out the data well enough to modify the sound type.

Understandable. I’m gonna throw out these other ideas and you tell me what you think

an announcer overhaul. Completely replacing JoJo with Greg Hamilton. If not, I’d just take a “one fall” audio clip lol

Toggling crowd chants for certain arenas. For example, Japan with NXT

Also idk if you ever noticed, but there’s a certain point in matches when playing in Japan that has some “fan” repeatedly make some weird shrieking noise after moves. Have heard it in both console and PC. Wonder if that’s removable 

Also my personal goal is to have Justin Roberts Jon Moxley announcing intro but I have no idea how to cut audio in audacity lol 

20 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Understandable. I’m gonna throw out these other ideas and you tell me what you think

an announcer overhaul. Completely replacing JoJo with Greg Hamilton. If not, I’d just take a “one fall” audio clip lol

Toggling crowd chants for certain arenas. For example, Japan with NXT

Also idk if you ever noticed, but there’s a certain point in matches when playing in Japan that has some “fan” repeatedly make some weird shrieking noise after moves. Have heard it in both console and PC. Wonder if that’s removable 

Also my personal goal is to have Justin Roberts Jon Moxley announcing intro but I have no idea how to cut audio in audacity lol 

Completely replacing Jojo with Greg Hamilton is possible in Theory but this will require a few hands working on it as all the ring announcer audio in both 2k19 and 2k20 ra_m.pck file will need to be indexed. Apart from the superstar names, the weights and hometowns will have to be replaced. One thing with the One fall chant is since 2k19 hasn't got a similar chant which is triggered in time with the ring announcer, I'm not sure that will work in a practical sense.

Regarding  Arena crowd chants, I have come across where the data is located in the sound.pac file but I haven't been able to figure out data for specific arenas . I know if a block of data is deleted from the file, all the arenas in the game  will have the large stadium ambient sound so you won't get the fan noises.

I know a user on the discord forum has put together a John Moxley announce audio a while back. I will see if I can find Justin and Roberts in sound editor 2k19.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey , regarding this topic I really have interest on putting real crowd audio inthe game so that not all the time crowd will be noisy . Also i wanna add "ohh" crowd sound during strikes hit . Is it possible ? I know its handy but do you know where are crowd chant and can i mess them with sound editor ?+

To replace the ingame crowd sound, you will need to  replace the crowd sounds the in the sfx_m.pck file.As there is no name beside each sound event, you will have to play through and mark them for identification.

The big problem about the game sound is not being able to modify the event timings. Each crowd sound or special effect sound is programmed to play in a particular event and we can't modify this yet.

Hmmm interesting. How about this. I just replace Dean Ambrose theme with a YouTube video audio with the Justin Roberts intro (I really want that dramatic ring introduction), even though I’m going to have to deal with the same commentary over the theme every match.  But whatever that’s fine. Is there any blank audio I can put in place of Jojo’ s Dean Ambrose intro? Or can I just press delete in sound editor and it’s gone ?

5 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hmmm interesting. How about this. I just replace Dean Ambrose theme with a YouTube video audio with the Justin Roberts intro (I really want that dramatic ring introduction), even though I’m going to have to deal with the same commentary over the theme every match.  But whatever that’s fine. Is there any blank audio I can put in place of Jojo’ s Dean Ambrose intro? Or can I just press delete in sound editor and it’s gone ?

Every entrance has a prematch commentary and the ring name announcement. If you overwrite the Dean Ambrose name, you will still get the weight and hometown announcement since this is separate from the name announcement. 

You might probably have to disable the ring announcer during the entrance but the entrance file has to be modified to disable the ring announcer .

37 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

You’re right. And my theme idea wouldn’t event work because it’d play his entrance basically if he wins 

Not particularly. You can set a separate theme for the winning animation.

3 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hey , can you help me ? 
I just downloaded trent seven mod which has tylerbate ch pac 751. so I changed it to 485 . I knew that at offset 800 in hex I have to change the pac name code but in this file there is no pac code so I tried several things still mod stucks at loading screen(forever) 
at 800 offset of this pac it shows this - (U»š¼FäR........ÿÿÿÿ...) it should not be like this can you tell me how to make it right for ch 485 slot ? what I mean is there is no EMD slot for me what to do ?

I often just like to inject my ch using CCT over whatever name I want. Never had an issue that way. I’ve even done that for attires in slots 2-10

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Chyna entrance and Victory motions added. Undisputed era 4 man Victory motion added . Ported moves update 4 released.Undisputed Era 2k20 stable entrance added

@squaredcirclefanQuick question: would the ported moves from this thread overwrite the moves from your prior thread's move pack?

On 1/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, bushysowavvey said:

I often just like to inject my ch using CCT over whatever name I want. Never had an issue that way. I’ve even done that for attires in slots 2-10

@bushysowavveyCould you explain a bit about that? I kinda had this question too. lol

Edited by Neiogeo

5 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

@squaredcirclefanQuick question: would the ported moves from this thread overwrite the moves from your prior thread's move pack

Hi,

No It doesn’t  as I have placed the data for the moves in a different set of files. It’s also contains updates to a few files from the 2k19 pack.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

@squaredcirclefanQuick question: would the ported moves from this thread overwrite the moves from your prior thread's move pack?

@bushysowavveyCould you explain a bit about that? I kinda had this question too. lol

When injecting pac files for wrestlers with multiple attires, just inject them in slots 1-10 in CCT. I’ve even had separate mods in different slots for one wrestler. For example, a 2k19 Mod for Matt Riddle and a 2k20 port for Riddle all on the same slot. 

• Like 1

Hi,

I have added a few additional moves to the pack. The download link can be found on the first post of this thread.

1. Avalanche Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik.  - There is a minor issue with the selling animation but it works fine.

2. Fireman's carry Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik

3. Tilt-A-Whirl Slam 3 (2k20)  - Dominik Dijakovik

4. One-hand Spinebuster 2 (2k20) - Keith Lee's second signature move

Moves from previous games :

Diving Five Knuckle Shuffle  (2k18) -The old animation with the "You can't see me " taunt which was removed in the 2k19 version.

Codebreaker 1 (2k15) - The old Codebreaker animation which was replaced in wwe 2k16 with the current one (not shown in the video)

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Chyna entrance and Victory motions added. Undisputed era 4 man Victory motion added . Ported moves update 5 released.Undisputed Era 2k20 stable entrance added
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have added a few additional moves to the pack. The download link can be found on the first post of this thread.

1. Avalanche Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik.  - There is a minor issue with the selling animation but it works fine.

2. Fireman's carry Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik

3. Tilt-A-Whirl Slam 3 (2k20)  - Dominik Dijakovik

4. One-hand Spinebuster 2 (2k20) - Keith Lee's second signature move

Moves from previous games :

Diving Five Knuckle Shuffle  (2k18) -The old animation with the "You can't see me " taunt which was removed in the 2k19 version.

Codebreaker 1 (2k15) - The old Codebreaker animation which was replaced in wwe 2k16 with the current one (not shown in the video)

Hello sir, I have a quick question: Could I use hacked moves from previous and hacked moves from 2k20 together or they won't work together?

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 1:11 PM, Elegido2016 said:

Hello sir, I have a quick question: Could I use hacked moves from previous and hacked moves from 2k20 together or they won't work together?

Hi,

They do work together. The 2k20 ported moves aren't overwriting any of the ported moves in the 2k19 pack. You will need to install the 2k19 pack first  though.

• Glorious 1