Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

DO NOT copy the sound_p30 file when you install the moves, it will erase all your data done in 0067.dat ect to add commentary data, announcer data ect. Just a heads up.

16 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

Hi any luck with getting the double peoples elbow working?

Hi,

No. Unfortunately he move doesn't work properly. It glitches during gameplay from my tests for far.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WiiCraftTech said:

Is it possible to port 2k22 moves :D?

Hi,

No, not possible. Those are even more encrypted than the entrances. 

59 minutes ago, Maynex said:

Can i use these mods without replacing my superstring file? 

Hi, You can but the names for the  additional entrances will not be listed correctly

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if that's been answered already but chyna's pyro isn't working for me for some reason. I thought it's just me but a friend of mine has a complete new game installation and facing the same issue. Chunk file was regenerated.

2 hours ago, Refat said:

Sorry if that's been answered already but chyna's pyro isn't working for me for some reason. I thought it's just me but a friend of mine has a complete new game installation and facing the same issue. Chunk file was regenerated.

Hi. 

Ive just tried this on a fresh installation and the pyro works. I assume all the files were copied in and not just selected files. The Entrance with the pyro is Chyna 2. Is that what has been selected as there are two ported over?

4 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 

Ive just tried this on a fresh installation and the pyro works. I assume all the files were copied in and not just selected files. The Entrance with the pyro is Chyna 2. Is that what has been selected as there are two ported over?

Yes. I only installed main files of both moves and entrances, no optional. copy pasted and replaced the main files. chyna 1 don't even have a bazooka if I am not wrong. still shooting empty for some reason.

5 minutes ago, Refat said:

Yes. I only installed main files of both moves and entrances, no optional. copy pasted and replaced the main files. chyna 1 don't even have a bazooka if I am not wrong. still shooting empty for some reason.

Did you copy all the files in the pac\gimmick, pac\particle and pac \evt folders ? These folders contain the files for the pyro. 

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you copy all the files in the pac\gimmick, pac\particle and pac \evt folders ? These folders contain the files for the pyro. 

Yes of course. There is pce60624ChynaPyroGunEFF.pac in particle folder. chynaentrance.pac and chynacannonent.pac in the evt folder. chynaeffects and chynacannoneffect in evt/effect folder. Nothing in evt/light and pac/gimmick related chyna though. I checked you main files too. Same there as well.

Edited by Refat

19 hours ago, Refat said:

Yes of course. There is pce60624ChynaPyroGunEFF.pac in particle folder. chynaentrance.pac and chynacannonent.pac in the evt folder. chynaeffects and chynacannoneffect in evt/effect folder. Nothing in evt/light and pac/gimmick related chyna though. I checked you main files too. Same there as well.

Can you possibly post a clip of the entrance in your game so I can see what is really happening ?

16 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you possibly post a clip of the entrance in your game so I can see what is really happening ?

It's the same as it was before when there was no pyro added with her entrance. she points the gun up but nothings comes out.

38 minutes ago, Refat said:

It's the same as it was before when there was no pyro added with her entrance. she points the gun up but nothings comes out.

Maybe you still h e the old files in the games folders. You might have to check you do not have duplicates. Posting the vid will have been a bit helpful as I’ll have been able to see the lighting. I remember I changed the lighting when I added the pyro data.

17 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Maybe you still h e the old files in the games folders. You might have to check you do not have duplicates. Posting the vid will have been a bit helpful as I’ll have been able to see the lighting. I remember I changed the lighting when I added the pyro data.

I am quite sure there are no duplicates unless you changed the name in your later builds. And I believe the lighting is the same. But I'll try to do a video anyway if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

for the ported moves one its not showing up in game i had it before just when i try to install it again its not working im not sure what im doing wrong 

6 hours ago, esepapichulo123 said:

for the ported moves one its not showing up in game i had it before just when i try to install it again its not working im not sure what im doing wrong 

Hi. Have you ensured the pac file has been dragged into the right folder. The files are supposed to replace the originals. It the pac file has been placed elsewhere then the original ones haven't been overwritten so they wouldn't show up.

37 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Have you ensured the pac file has been dragged into the right folder. The files are supposed to replace the originals. It the pac file has been placed elsewhere then the original ones haven't been overwritten so they wouldn't show up.

yea the install text says to copy and paste into directory which is what i do, it overwrites files which i s whats meant to do according to install text

Edited by esepapichulo123

55 minutes ago, esepapichulo123 said:

yea the install text says to copy and paste into directory which is what i do, it overwrites files which i s whats meant to do according to install text

Can you regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT , upload the file (WWE 2k19 folder) and post a link to it here?

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT , upload the file (WWE 2k19 folder) and post a link to it here?

idk how to do that do u have discord

15 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hello
I need 2K20 move animation files. Can you do me a favor and tell me how to convert an (acts) file into a (pac)?

The reason I want to convert the (acts) to a (pac) is to be able to explore that file

7 hours ago, Mehrshad said:

Hello
I need 2K20 move animation files. Can you do me a favor and tell me how to convert an (acts) file into a (pac)?

The reason I want to convert the (acts) to a (pac) is to be able to explore that file

Hi,

You can’t convert an acts file to a pac file. The file has to be opened in a hex editor like HxD and broken down into separate bits by copying blocks of data from it and creating new data files. 
If you decompress a 2k19 entrance animation file, one of the pac files in the decompressed folder contains the same data as the 2k20 acts file. Basically that same pac file has to be created using the data inside the acts file. 

19 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You can’t convert an acts file to a pac file. The file has to be opened in a hex editor like HxD and broken down into separate bits by copying blocks of data from it and creating new data files. 
If you decompress a 2k19 entrance animation file, one of the pac files in the decompressed folder contains the same data as the 2k20 acts file. Basically that same pac file has to be created using the data inside the acts file. 

i got it, thank you
but what about 2K22
can i use this method to backport 2K22 finishers and entrances?

Edited by Mehrshad

7 hours ago, Mehrshad said:

i got it, thank you
but what about 2K22
can i use this method to backport 2K22 finishers and entrances?

Unfortunately 2k22 uses a different format . The animation data files are sort of compressed so will not work as they are.

• Like 1