Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

23 minutes ago, UrsanTemplar said:

Just FYI, I think the AJ Lee entrance has a bug.

The effect file, when you look at the .pac file, the .bpe file inside is named weirdly (Should be 298.bpe) and due to this, the lighting during AJ Lee's entrance doesn't work.

If you can fix that'll be greatly appreciated. 

X3y6eu4.png

Hi. What's the issue you are experiencing. I don't think its due to the effect file naming . That is a pac file in hspcu format which is used in 2k17-1k19. If you look at the effect files which come with the game, you will see they have the same naming structure.

Oh very interesting!

The way I apply your mods is I edit all the .pac files so that they *replace* entrances. (If you remember, I created a topic a long time ago and you helped me learn how to edit pac files!)

I'm used to the effect .pac files from you looking like this image below, where the .bpe file is a number: I simply use HxD, to re-name the .bpe file to the number I replace (+ other stuff), and this has worked for 99% of your entrances. 

ibPaIy5.png

However, for AJ, since the name is weird, I cannot edit it to the number I want (want to replace AJ Lee's entrance into 332), so AJ's entrance is very dark and doesn't work.

lBtwUd1.png

18 minutes ago, UrsanTemplar said:

Oh very interesting!

The way I apply your mods is I edit all the .pac files so that they *replace* entrances. (If you remember, I created a topic a long time ago and you helped me learn how to edit pac files!)

I'm used to the effect .pac files from you looking like this image below, where the .bpe file is a number: I simply use HxD, to re-name the .bpe file to the number I replace (+ other stuff), and this has worked for 99% of your entrances. 

ibPaIy5.png

However, for AJ, since the name is weird, I cannot edit it to the number I want (want to replace AJ Lee's entrance into 332), so AJ's entrance is very dark and doesn't work.

lBtwUd1.png

Hi,

You could have mentioned you were trying to move the entrance to another slot from the onset as you gave the impression the entrance lighting doesnt work. Have you changed the ID in the entrance 0fop file ? Also with this file, you will need to decompress and inject the 0fop into a pac file like that used for the 228 effect , then change the ID.

9 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You could have mentioned you were trying to move the entrance to another slot from the onset as you gave the impression the entrance lighting doesnt work. Have you changed the ID in the entrance 0fop file ? Also with this file, you will need to decompress and inject the 0fop into a pac file like that used for the 228 effect , then change the ID.

Hello, I'm certain all your files work. I just assumed it was a bug since all the files I get from you have a number as the name of the 0fop file inside the effect .pac file, but AJ's file was unique. I have a high confidence this issue is due to the 0fop file inside the effect .pac file, having the wrong ID, since I've seen this same issue for other entrances when I failed to re-name this on HxD (I load the effect .pac file onto HxD, and change the text on the right, which re-names the 0fop file)

I basically follow your instructions here: 

It works for basically every other file, but it doesn't work for AJ Lee's, and it messes up the lighting for the entrance.

The actual 0fop file, I decompress, edit the hex, and inject again, that's not the issue, I don't believe. 

Hopefully this makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, UrsanTemplar said:

Hello, I'm certain all your files work. I just assumed it was a bug since all the files I get from you have a number as the name of the 0fop file inside the effect .pac file, but AJ's file was unique. I have a high confidence this issue is due to the 0fop file inside the effect .pac file, having the wrong ID, since I've seen this same issue for other entrances when I failed to re-name this on HxD (I load the effect .pac file onto HxD, and change the text on the right, which re-names the 0fop file)

I basically follow your instructions here: 

It works for basically every other file, but it doesn't work for AJ Lee's, and it messes up the lighting for the entrance.

The actual 0fop file, I decompress, edit the hex, and inject again, that's not the issue, I don't believe. 

Hopefully this makes sense. 

Take note you can't change the ID for a file in HSPCU format , so that AJ Lee effect file can't be used on a different slot as it is. 

You have to open the file in pac editor, extract the 0fop file from it using the DECOMPRESS function, make a copy of one of the effect files you can change, then inject the 0fop you extracted into it using the INJECT AS BPE function in Pac Editor. You then change the ID for the effect file in the pac. 

Remember the 0fop for the effect file extracted  also contains the ID for the entrance in hexadecimal so you need to change that also in Hxd.

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Take note you can't change the ID for a file in HSPCU format , so that AJ Lee effect file can't be used on a different slot as it is. 

You have to open the file in pac editor, extract the 0fop file from it using the DECOMPRESS function, make a copy of one of the effect files you can change, then inject the 0fop you extracted into it using the INJECT AS BPE function in Pac Editor. You then change the ID for the effect file in the pac. 

Remember the 0fop for the effect file extracted  also contains the ID for the entrance in hexadecimal so you need to change that also in Hxd.

Oh fascinating. Let me go step-by-step to make sure I understood.

1. I take AJ's effect .pac file. Extract 0fop file from it. Edit ID in hex

2. Take Layla's effect .pac file (editable), make copy. 

3. Inject AJ's 0fop file into Layla's .pac file

4. Change AJ's 0fop file ID, while inside Layla's .pac file (Which can be renamed to the new AJ's file)

EDIT: Works perfectly now. Thank you so much for the technical details and quick response!

Edited by UrsanTemplar

39 minutes ago, mgh1571 said:

CM Punk's Title Entrance (AEW) Ends Before He Comes Out

Hi. It shouldn’t. Can you test the entrance with another character in create entrance mode and without any custom gfx selected. 

Hello, I need your help. I copied and pasted the folder named PAC into the main 2K19 folder as per your request, but the move did not show up in the preview medium. I don't know what to do. I hope you can help me. Thank you!I have not copied any files other than PAC, such as 2K18 Superman Punch, which is not displayed in editing and some are displayed normally.

Edited by wwe2k19 is the god
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, wwe2k19 is the god said:

Hello, I need your help. I copied and pasted the folder named PAC into the main 2K19 folder as per your request, but the move did not show up in the preview medium. I don't know what to do. I hope you can help me. Thank you!I have not copied any files other than PAC, such as 2K18 Superman Punch, which is not displayed in editing and some are displayed normally.

Hi,

When you say the move did not show up, do you mean all the ported moves or just a few ?

6 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

any WWE 2k22 entrance movesets added for WWE 2k19 use?

Hi, None at the moment. The data structure is different.

I installed your ported Movement mod pack from 2K15-20, I put the PAC files in the file in the game's main folder, the other files are not in the game file, but I'm having some problems, some of the action demos are not working, For example, in the action package, 2K18superman Punch, there is a malfunction in the demonstration, and the person being recruited is not moving. Do you want to know what I can do? Trouble you

4 hours ago, wwe2k19 is the god said:

I installed your ported Movement mod pack from 2K15-20, I put the PAC files in the file in the game's main folder, the other files are not in the game file, but I'm having some problems, some of the action demos are not working, For example, in the action package, 2K18superman Punch, there is a malfunction in the demonstration, and the person being recruited is not moving. Do you want to know what I can do? Trouble you

Hi. Did you download the pack recently. I’m quite sure that issue had been fixed. 

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Did you download the pack recently. I’m quite sure that issue had been fixed. 

Ok,I try again.Could it be that I copied and pasted it the wrong way?

18 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

It still doesn't work,What could possibly have caused it?

2 hours ago, wwe2k19 is the god said:

It still doesn't work,What could possibly have caused it?

Hi, Its an issue that can occur when porting over strike or running strike moves as they require additional data.

The glitch only occurs in the moveset preview mods but not in practise play or in a match. 

You can download and place this file (misc02_ingame.pac) in the pac\root folder. It should fix the issue with the glitch in the moveset preview .

https://mega.nz/file/YUZBRQRR#bvMU7FX5rRntMIQxBS2HG6_YoSpk5MFOOomJXPRNhhk

4 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Its an issue that can occur when porting over strike or running strike moves as they require additional data.

The glitch only occurs in the moveset preview mods but not in practise play or in a match. 

You can download and place this file (misc02_ingame.pac) in the pac\root folder. It should fix the issue with the glitch in the moveset preview .

https://mega.nz/file/YUZBRQRR#bvMU7FX5rRntMIQxBS2HG6_YoSpk5MFOOomJXPRNhhk

That's too much trouble, man,And it worked,But there are other moveset preview mods do not work for example (spear4(2k17), I don't want to bother you.It is great for me.What's a good way to do this without making so many mistakes in Migration process? If not, forget it.

49 minutes ago, wwe2k19 is the god said:

That's too much trouble, man,And it worked,But there are other moveset preview mods do not work for example (spear4(2k17), I don't want to bother you.It is great for me.What's a good way to do this without making so many mistakes in Migration process? If not, forget it.

Some previews are glitchy because not all the data for those move previews is compatible with 2k19. You want to worry more about the move in practise play and in a match. So do perform any tests in practise play and in gameplay. Its nothing to do with how you have installed the moves.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been able to find any of the the old Standing rolling Fireman's carry slams , since all we have is r from the previous games or  have you perhaps found the old Steam Roller animation ?

4 hours ago, Supinesmokey said:

Have you been able to find any of the the old Standing rolling Fireman's carry slams , since all we have is r from the previous games or  have you perhaps found the old Steam Roller animation ?

Hi,

Do you know the last game with these animations? If they were in previous games before WWE 2K15 PC, then they are probably in the games files as those games were last gen.

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Do you know the last game with these animations? If they were in previous games before WWE 2K15 PC, then they are probably in the games files as those games were last gen.

I'll need to double check and get back to you but I vaguely remember WWE13 and perhaps WWE12  having them as grapples. but  the steam roller animation from the PS2 games  was definitely in WWE12, WWE13 and 2K14 in the create a finisher mode. so my think was that they were  maybe in the games files of 2K15 on PC hidden because that would have been the first game we only had one animation of that move.

4 hours ago, Supinesmokey said:

I'll need to double check and get back to you but I vaguely remember WWE13 and perhaps WWE12  having them as grapples. but  the steam roller animation from the PS2 games  was definitely in WWE12, WWE13 and 2K14 in the create a finisher mode. so my think was that they were  maybe in the games files of 2K15 on PC hidden because that would have been the first game we only had one animation of that move.

Hi, not every move in last gen games was converted to PC at the time. Most moves which were not motion captures were removed as they didn’t look that good when converted to PC/PS4 format at the time. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 33killerkool said:

hey theres a problem with mine i regen and clear but the names are still not showing up

Hi. Did you copy over the mods folder to your WWE 2K19 folder?