Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

I know it's pretty janky, but that Miz champion entrance is dope. The only reason I don't usually push Miz in my Universe modes is because he looks so damn weird with a title around his waist and not over his shoulder.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

I know it's pretty janky, but that Miz champion entrance is dope. The only reason I don't usually push Miz in my Universe modes is because he looks so damn weird with a title around his waist and not over his shoulder.

I do agree. I will add it to the entrances pack in the next update.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 17th January

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following motions added

Finn Balor 2k18 entrance - Listed as Finn Balor 3 - Added new string FINN BALOR 3 to the superstring file HexRef 5150

Luke Harper 2k19 entrance on a separate slot 533 as the original has the Wyatt Family intro override. - Added a new string LUKE HARPER 3   to the superstring file. HexRef 5154.

The Miz 2k15 entrance - Added new string THE MIZ 3 . HexRef 5155

I added some unused 2k20 title  entrance motions which have incomplete data. I have only been able to add  ring announcer\nameplate data to these motions. Other glitches are due to missing data which I can't fix.

The Miz 2k20 champion entrance - Added new string THE MIZ CHAMPION . HexRef 5152

Baron Corbin 2k20 champion entrance - Added new string BARON CORBIN CHAMPION . Hexref 5151

Tazz 2k20 Champion entrance -  Added a new string TAZZ CHAMPION .Hexref  5153

Tazz 2k20 Champion Victory 

I have updated the download link on the first post.

• Like 6

i extracted finn's theme from 2k18 to sync i can send it to you if you want

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following motions added

Finn Balor 2k18 entrance - Listed as Finn Balor 3 - Added new string FINN BALOR 3 to the superstring file HexRef 5150

Luke Harper 2k19 entrance on a separate slot 533 as the original has the Wyatt Family intro override. - Added a new string LUKE HARPER 3   to the superstring file. HexRef 5154.

The Miz 2k15 entrance - Added new string THE MIZ 3 . HexRef 5155

I added some unused 2k20 title  entrance motions which have incomplete data. I have only been able to add  ring announcer\nameplate data to these motions. Other glitches are due to missing data which I can't fix.

The Miz 2k20 champion entrance - Added new string THE MIZ CHAMPION . HexRef 5152

Baron Corbin 2k20 champion entrance - Added new string BARON CORBIN CHAMPION . Hexref 5151

Tazz 2k20 Champion entrance -  Added a new string TAZZ CHAMPION .Hexref  5153

Tazz 2k20 Champion Victory 

I have updated the download link on the first post.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

i extracted finn's theme from 2k18 to sync i can send it to you if you want

Hi. I’ve got the theme. Thanks for the offer.

7 hours ago, beeboo17 said:

Hi I Was Just Trying To Add Daniel Bryans 2019 Victory And Noticed His Victory Listing Points to 6134 (Punks Victory) Instead Of 6135 (Bryan's Victory)

Hi,

I have amended the listing and uploaded he pack.

Thank you for the entrances you added  @squaredcirclefan

I have noticed problems when using advanced creation like missing pyro in previews and  goldberg turning into a black figure in his backstage intro.

Also i realized taker ministry attire has entrance similar the no hat one but a bit different.From the animation you can tell he has his hat on but the advanced stops just before he removes it.Its in in the same place as his default one.even works in advanced creation but  it shows only for retro versions of taker and anybody else just not for his current model.If i try to copy it it reverts to the rock entrance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Thank you for the entrances you added  @squaredcirclefan

I have noticed problems when using advanced creation like missing pyro in previews and  goldberg turning into a black figure in his backstage intro.

Also i realized taker ministry attire has entrance similar the no hat one but a bit different.From the animation you can tell he has his hat on but the advanced stops just before he removes it.Its in in the same place as his default one.even works in advanced creation but  it shows only for retro versions of taker and anybody else just not for his current model.If i try to copy it it reverts to the rock entrance

Hi,

If you have modified the cae_item.pac file in your game using wrestleminus, some of the data in the file might have been corrupted when saving.

Can you possibly post a screenshot of the intro showing the lighting glitch ?

The second advanced enttrance for the Undertaker has an exclusion flag in the cae file for ch103 which is why it can't be selcted for the Undertaker. 

Both are listed as Undertaker but will not appear in the game by default.

To unlock that second advanced entrance for the current undertaker, you need to open the cae_item.pac file in wrestleminus, select the 0008, 0009,000A,000B and 0010 files, then change the 103 I have highlighted in this screenshot to 0 and save.

d4HH4Q7.jpg

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

If you have modified the cae_item.pac file in your game using wrestleminus, some of the data in the file might have been corrupted when saving.

Can you possibly post a screenshot of the intro showing the lighting glitch ?

The second advanced enttrance for the Undertaker has an exclusion flag in the cae file for ch103 which is why it can't be selcted for the Undertaker. 

Both are listed as Undertaker but will not appear in the game by default.

To unlock that second advanced entrance for the current undertaker, you need to open the cae_item.pac file in wrestleminus, select the 0008, 0009,000A,000B and 0010 files, then change the 103 I have highlighted in this screenshot to 0 and save.

d4HH4Q7.jpg

https://imgur.com/HR0cQOy

the lighting glitch isn't there during gameplay only when creating an entrance

i never used wrestleminus but i will try it

Edited by JefftheHARDY

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Have you  modified the cae_item.pac file ?

no i don't think so

I usually just copy and paste files for modded entrances

Edited by JefftheHARDY

Say I have a question.

Is there any way for me to add a ported motion to Advanced Entrance? I was hoping to add pyro to AJ's 2k20 entrance now that we can save advanced creations as champion entrances. Tried adding the motions via Minus but that didn't work.

Alternatively, is there a way to add pyro to the preset, the way the falling dollars are added to Okada's?

I'd be down to mess around with it and try to get it to work if it's possible, I would just need to know where to start.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Say I have a question.

Is there any way for me to add a ported motion to Advanced Entrance? I was hoping to add pyro to AJ's 2k20 entrance now that we can save advanced creations as champion entrances. Tried adding the motions via Minus but that didn't work.

Alternatively, is there a way to add pyro to the preset, the way the falling dollars are added to Okada's?

I'd be down to mess around with it and try to get it to work if it's possible, I would just need to know where to start.

Hi,

Adding a ported motion to advanced entrance is a bit complicated and still experimental. It’s entails a lot of manual hex editing and you will need to have some experience  editing data in the entrance  evp and evz files. The single motion can’t be used as it is. The data has to be broken down to numerous segments and new files created for each stage of the motion.I will work on the AJ Styles 2k20 entrance during the week .I do plan to put up a tutorial on creating advanced entrances.

When you say pyro to the preset, do you mean as an advanced entrance preset.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Adding a ported motion to advanced entrance is a bit complicated and still experimental. It’s entails a lot of manual hex editing and you will need to have some experience  editing data in the entrance  evp and evz files. The single motion can’t be used as it is. The data has to be broken down to numerous segments and new files created for each stage of the motion.I will work on the AJ Styles 2k20 entrance during the week .I do plan to put up a tutorial on creating advanced entrances.

When you say pyro to the preset, do you mean as an advanced entrance preset.

Ah, I see. A tutorial sometime would be awesome, as I'd definitely use it to bolster a few entrances.

What I meant by pyro to the preset was like adding pyro to the full entrance motion that is available in Easy Entrance creator. I'm not actually sure if that's possible, but I thought that's what was done with Okada and the falling dollars.

43 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Ah, I see. A tutorial sometime would be awesome, as I'd definitely use it to bolster a few entrances.

What I meant by pyro to the preset was like adding pyro to the full entrance motion that is available in Easy Entrance creator. I'm not actually sure if that's possible, but I thought that's what was done with Okada and the falling dollars.

Hi,

Thats possible but only by adding the files to the particle and gimmick folder. The problem with adding pyro from one single entrance to another is you can’t control the timing when the pyro comes on like you can do with advanced entrances, which is why it’s far better adding custom pyro to advanced motions than single motions.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

7 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

another suggestion is seth rollin's heel entrance from 2k16/2k17 also sorry if this is bugging you it just popped into my head

Hi,

Not really. Funny thing is ive actually ported that entrance a while back but somehow forgot to include the files in the pack.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have posted an update to the entrances pack. The download link has been updated on the first page (first post) of this thread.

Motions added

Created advanced entrance files for the 5 stages of AJ Styles 2k20 entrance (listed as AJ Styles 2)

Created ring-in and ring advanced motions for the Undertaker (no hat) entrance

Added a listing for the Undertaker CAE Advanced motions (listed as Undertaker 99)

Added Seth Rollins 2k16 entrance -  Added new string SETH ROLLINS HEEL to Hexref 514F

Added the ALL NIGHT 2k20 generic tag entrance - Added new string ALL NIGHT (GENERIC TAG) to Hexref 514E

Minor fixes to the CM Punk 2k15 motions where the character seems to float in the stage and ramp sections of the entrance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is Charlotte Flair's robe prop file related data included in your evt_data.pac? Do I still need to inject information manually? 

Do I only need to put Entrances and Props into the game folder and add to Cae_item?

Dolph Ziggler and Pete Dunne seem to have Hidden Champion Entrance?

Thank you for your great work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Is Charlotte Flair's robe prop file related data included in your evt_data.pac? Do I still need to inject information manually? 

Do I only need to put Entrances and Props into the game folder and add to Cae_item?

Dolph Ziggler and Pete Dunne seem to have Hidden Champion Entrance?

Thank you for your great work.

Hi,

Charlotte Flair’s robe prop data is in the ported entrances evt_data file .

All ported entrances are listed in the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pack. I have also included a string file with additional string  names for entrances.

However if you have modified your own string, you just need to add the string names I have listed after each entrance to your own string file.

Dolph Ziggler  and Pete Dunne’s title entrances are set as exclusive to both characters in the cae file.

Whai I can do is add the title names in the next update so they can be listed for other characters.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:17 PM, seluishan said:

bro can u please add advanced creation files for entrances like aj styles 2 drew mcintyre 2

Hi, I have added  advanced creation files for AJ STYLES 2. 

1 hour ago, stefano_alquatti said:

I don't know if it has already been commented on here but The Miz (champion) entry has a problem with the belt that doesn't fit very well in the body

Hi,

I had stated here in a previous post this animation is an incomplete motion in 2k20 which the developers did not use in the game for obvious reasons as it doesn't contain all the data required for the entrance to work properly. They just left the incomplete files in the game. I just decided to port it as it is, along with the Baron Corbin 2k20  champion entrance and Tazz 2k20 champion entrances.

So I usually just add my stuff through W- and I know it can corrupt from time to time but for some reason trying to add singles motions, its telling me "File Type Mismatch, SoundReference replacing LSD". Was able to add everything else like championship entrances and such but not singles motions. Could you know any reason for that?

Edited by Jules145
  • Like 1