Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

hello any chance you could add finn balor's 2k18 entrance to the pack it fits way better with his current gimmick also the miz's 2k15 entrance and luke harpers 2k18 entrance as well its in the game but its stuck with the wyatt stuff

Edited by MisticRaider
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

hello any chance you could add finn balor's 2k18 entrance to the pack it fits way better with his current gimmick also the miz's 2k15 entrance and luke harpers 2k18 entrance as well its in the game but its stuck with the wyatt stuff

I will look into it. The Miz 2k15 entrance is already on 2kmodz  

http://2kmodz.com/file/31ceeb957e4adaad235c52b39d1cf704

15 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

yeah i know but if you could add it to the list for ease of access 

I try to avoid duplication as much as possible. If another modder has ported an entrance, then i wouldnt add it as he had left instructions on how to add it to the cae file.

2 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

You say the Luke  Harper entrance is in 2k19. What do you mean by it being stuck with the Wyatt stuff ?

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You say the Luke  Harper entrance is in 2k19. What do you mean by it being stuck with the Wyatt stuff ?

it has the wyatt intro and the titantron is off 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 6:20 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Randy Orton 2k15 Title entrance I ported is the version which came with the game before the DLC was released. It has the character placing the belt on the shoulder.

When the 2k15 DLC update was released, they added the current Randy Orton title entrance but assigned it the same ID so when you preview the entrance in 2k15, the new one plays as it overrides the old one. Both were double title entrances.

The Randy Orton double Title entrance in the entrances pack  is the current 2k19 entrance modified with the double belt entrance data.

I have updated the entrances pack.

Steve Austin 2k15 title entrance - There are minor glitches with the belt but it works fine. 

Updated the optional Fiend Bray Wyatt effect files in the optional folder. You can select either one you prefer.

1. Effect file with all trons enabled

2. Effect file with all trons enabled and titantron disabled after the intro (This will prevent the titantron from looping

Thank you for adding back some of the better Randy Orton Champions Entrancethat were deleted by 2K. It feels Great. 

• Like 1

Hi, 

This a a video showcasing three title entrances the developers included in the game's files but did not use.
Tazz champion entrance
The Miz Champion entrance
Baron Corbin title entrance
As you can see, the motion data is incomplete. The main issues with the motions are
1. missing ring ropes collision and physics data
2.Ring announcer and entrance nameplate data missing (I have added data for the ring announcer to the Tazz title entrance)
3. Belt glitches.
The other title entrance I didn't include is Alexa Bliss as it has major belt issues .

• Glorious 1

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

This a a video showcasing three title entrances the developers included in the game's files but did not use.
Tazz champion entrance
The Miz Champion entrance
Baron Corbin title entrance
As you can see, the motion data is incomplete. The main issues with the motions are
1. missing ring ropes collision and physics data
2.Ring announcer and entrance nameplate data missing (I have added data for the ring announcer to the Tazz title entrance)
3. Belt glitches.
The other title entrance I didn't include is Alexa Bliss as it has major belt issues .

These are really cool finds, are there any more hidden/unfinished entrances or victory motions? 

8 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

These are really cool finds, are there any more hidden/unfinished entrances or victory motions? 

The only unfinished entrance ive seen apart from those listed is The Uso's tag title entrance, but it hasn't got any camera data .

There are title victory motions for The Miz, Tazz, Baron Corbin and Drew Mcintyre. The Drew Mcintyre and Corbin Victory motions have belt glitches. I haven't tried The Miz and Tazz .

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The only unfinished entrance ive seen apart from those listed is The Uso's tag title entrance, but it hasn't got any camera data .

There are title victory motions for The Miz, Tazz, Baron Corbin and Drew Mcintyre. The Drew Mcintyre and Corbin Victory motions have belt glitches. I haven't tried The Miz and Tazz .

Tazz having both a title entrance and victory motion is interesting, makes me wonder if he was originally planned for the game. Seems strange they'd go out of their way to add title and victory motions for a generic entrance. 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

I don't know if it's only in my game but there is Triple h 2 entrance which   has Stone cold animation.

Also can you put undertaker (no hat) entrance in advanced creation?

The triple H 2 was the 2k16 entrance I was testing but I removed it. I will amend the listing in the next update.

I can add one of the segments of the motion but doing the whole 5 stages is cumbersome and a bit of a pain to get working

Is it possible to add back the announcer audio of the 2K15 WWE World Heavyweight Championship in 2K19? (Only valid when the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are selected at the same time, And will show the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the nameplate.) 

If it can be done, it can perfectly match Randy Orton's double belt entrance. But after my try, it seems not feasible.

Unleashed Randy Orton ported 2k20 Advanced Entrance is Awesome. Looking forward to you update more Advanced Entrance. Thank you.

The triple H 2 was the 2k16 entrance I was testing but I removed it. I will amend the listing in the next update.

I can add one of the segments of the motion but doing the whole 5 stages is cumbersome and a bit of a pain to get working

Ok.

Maybe just put hat animation to that entrance if possible?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Ok.

Maybe just put hat animation to that entrance if possible?

I removed it because the water particle effects don't work properly in 19. I was trying to see if I will find time to work on it at some point.

37 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Is it possible to add back the announcer audio of the 2K15 WWE World Heavyweight Championship in 2K19? (Only valid when the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are selected at the same time, And will show the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the nameplate.) 

If it can be done, it can perfectly match Randy Orton's double belt entrance. But after my try, it seems not feasible.

Unleashed Randy Orton ported 2k20 Advanced Entrance is Awesome. Looking forward to you update more Advanced Entrance. Thank you.

I will have a look to see if the 2k15 title ring announcer data is similar to that of 2k19.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

i'd pay for that miz entrance wink wink please 

I assume you mean the 2k15 entrance ? Don't worry about it. Ive ported the motion and will be included in the next update .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I assume you mean the 2k15 entrance ? Don't worry about it. Ive ported the motion and will be included in the next update .

i meant the champion one but thanks i wanted that one as well he is my favorite wrestler

3 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

when is the next update coming out if you dont mind me asking

Hopefully by Monday morning. I need to work on the ring announcer data for the Miz and Corbin  title entrances. That’s the only thing that’s possible to fix with those entrances.

Can you also telL me which of the Finn Balor 2k18 entrances you are referring to. 

I leave a little feedback, I modded the Cae10 this weekend, I'm at the Aprons and Walls to add again, it takes a long time to do.

I made two backups in case the one I edited crashes. Everything works perfectly for the moment.

Thanks again @squaredcirclefan for your help :) 

Ben

• Like 1