Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will have to investigate the issue with Hogan's POW entrance glitch in the elimination chamber. Do you know if  this issue occurs with the ported 2k15 Hollywood Hogan entrance and the 2k15 Hulk Hogan modern 2002 entrance ?

It seems the developers disabled elimination chamber entrances in 2k15. When I enabled it a while back, I noticed glitches with the entrances as the game didn't have separate files for the chamber entrances .

I will look in 2k20 to see what they did with Hogan's entrance in a chamber with that game. 

The Crowd noises with CM Punk's entrance is a puzzling issue. I noticed crowd reactions seems to work partially when the entrance is assigned to a character in the game. However when I replace the character model with Punks ch model in that slot, it doesn't work.

I am beginning to think there might be a file in the ch pac which is connected somehow but I can't conclude yet.

Heya. Thanks for taking a look. I can confirm that the elimination chamber issue doesn't happen for Hollywood. I don't have modern Hogan in my game, so I'm not sure about that one. For Hollywood, he seems to have the "default" elimination entrance animation of enter the ring and stare at the camera. CM Punk also has this default entrance, so those 2k15 entrances are good.

I was thinking of testing what would happen if I moved CM Punk to a different character slot. Heading to work, but I can test later. The slot I'm using is 468.

Punks entrances dont show up, do i have to download the CM punk mod to get them or are they supposed to be in the packs? if there are menu names for other entrances that you need to download the animations elsewhere, which are they?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

Punks entrances dont show up, do i have to download the CM punk mod to get them or are they supposed to be in the packs? if there are menu names for other entrances that you need to download the animations elsewhere, which are they?

CM punk's entrance animation is not part of the ported entrances pack on this thread. It had already been ported by @AznBlusuazn before I started this thread.

This is the link to his thread.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

that the only one that i need? is there any others that have menu options but are needed from elsewhere? thanks

None of the ported entrances have menu options. You need to edit the cae_item.pac file to add the names and strings manually.

This tutorial explains what you need to do.

3 hours ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Any chance you can make the Powerbomb/Final Flash Combo a face down strong strike as well as a grounded upper body grapple?

Hi,

No. the move can't be placed in both categories due to restrictions set by the developer.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will have to investigate the issue with Hogan's POW entrance glitch in the elimination chamber. Do you know if  this issue occurs with the ported 2k15 Hollywood Hogan entrance and the 2k15 Hulk Hogan modern 2002 entrance ?

It seems the developers disabled elimination chamber entrances in 2k15. When I enabled it a while back, I noticed glitches with the entrances as the game didn't have separate files for the chamber entrances .

I will look in 2k20 to see what they did with Hogan's entrance in a chamber with that game. 

The Crowd noises with CM Punk's entrance is a puzzling issue. I noticed crowd reactions seems to work partially when the entrance is assigned to a character in the game. However when I replace the character model with Punks ch model in that slot, it doesn't work.

I am beginning to think there might be a file in the ch pac which is connected somehow but I can't conclude yet.

I tested out moving CM Punk to another slot. The effect is the same. I used different models of Punk from different modders. No dice. To share what happens to me, the cheers start immediately when his music kicks in, but then die away completely. 

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVESk20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 2 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

Hi,

The second batch of ported DLC moves have been uploaded. A download link and instructions can be found on the first page of this thread (first post)

Here is a list of the ported moves .

1. Snake Eyes / Big Boot Combo

2. Ataxia

3.Natural Selection 2

4. Lifting Underhook Gutbuster 1

5. Lifting Double Underhook Facebuster

6. Sit-Out Facebuster

7.Rapid Fire Curb Stomps 2

8. Powerbomb / Samoan Drop combo

9. Flip & Final Flash (leg caught strike) (The weird selling motion is part of the animation. The same in 2k20)

10. Inverted Suplex\Reverse DDT

11. Powerbomb\Samoan Drop Combo. 

Optional additions (see details in the zip)

These are two combo moves with glitches in the motion which I previewed previously. A few modders have requested the moves so I have placed them in the pack

There probably wouldn't be any fix for both moves.

Superman Punch \Spear Combo (beta)

Springboard Blackout (beta)

FIXES :

Minor fixes to the impact sound data for Bro Derek 1 (2k20)

VIDEO PREVIEW

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Thanks for another DLC batch but I have a problem. It’s like I don’t see the moves up there and the 1st batch moves are missing too but still there like for example

Jon Moxley I assigned his underhook brain buster it’s not showing name but it’s there showing dummy doing the move in the move list but when I click on it the move names is not there at all. Can you solve my problem? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

Thanks for another DLC batch but I have a problem. It’s like I don’t see the moves up there and the 1st batch moves are missing too but still there like for example

Jon Moxley I assigned his underhook brain buster it’s not showing name but it’s there showing dummy doing the move in the move list but when I click on it the move names is not there at all. Can you solve my problem? 

Can you search your game folders to ensure you don't have copies of some of the files in your game. The createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder.

Or can you send me a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder.?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

16 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

same problem

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This seems to be an installation issue. Can you provide further details?

After I installed it everything was working fine then I went out the game because I wanted to put in the Superman Punch/Spear Combo and Springboard Blackout and once I did that none of the other DLC moves were in the game so I tried to go back out but when I got back in the game none the dlc moves weren't in there so I exited back out but when i went back in only the spear combo and blackout were in now only the other dlc moves are in now

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you search your game folders to ensure you don't have copies of some of the files in your game. The createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder.

Or can you send me a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder.?

I can do that. How can I send a copy of my chunk0.def file on here? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

I can do that. How can I send a copy of my chunk0.def file on here? 

37 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

After I installed it everything was working fine then I went out the game because I wanted to put in the Superman Punch/Spear Combo and Springboard Blackout and once I did that none of the other DLC moves were in the game so I tried to go back out but when I got back in the game none the dlc moves weren't in there so I exited back out but when i went back in only the spear combo and blackout were in now only the other dlc moves are in now

Hi,

Can you redownload the mod zip file and install again.?

Yeah still not working. I don’t see the dlc patch 1 & 2 at all. 1 was working before I download the new patch

UPDATE

Ok. I didnt install the new entrance port you dropped. I was like let me install that. I installed it and i went to Jon moxley info in universe and saw the name of dlc move you dropped from the 1st DLC patch. when i click on it to go to his moves list and go to finisher it still showing no name but the dummies performing the moves.

Edited by AceBoogz252
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Can you redownload the mod zip file and install again.?

Yes, and I did but now every time I do one of the dlc batch 2 moves the person and the opponent freeze

Edited by KJ SimsJr
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KJ SimsJr said:

Yes, and I did but now every time I do one of the dlc batch 2 moves the person and the opponent freeze

5 hours ago, AceBoogz252 said:

Yeah still not working. I don’t see the dlc patch 1 & 2 at all. 1 was working before I download the new patch

UPDATE

Ok. I didnt install the new entrance port you dropped. I was like let me install that. I installed it and i went to Jon moxley info in universe and saw the name of dlc move you dropped from the 1st DLC patch. when i click on it to go to his moves list and go to finisher it still showing no name but the dummies performing the moves.

On investigating, I have seen the issues you reported.

I have withdrawn the mod and replaced it with the download link for update 1. I will advise you redownload the update 1 to get those working at least.

I will restore the link once I have investigated and fixed the problem.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

On investigating, I have seen the issues you reported.

I have withdrawn the mod and replaced it with the download link for update 1. I will advise you redownload the update 1 to get those working at least.

I will restore the link once I have investigated and fixed the problem.

I gotcha. Thanks bro 

• Like 1