Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

13 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Hi squaredcirclefan,

Can you try to port Hogan's wwe 2k20 move: double elbow drop/face scratch? it's his ground side special.

Many thanks for all your hard work and if you need some move testing I'll be glad helping out 😉

Hi,

I’ve ported that move and will be uploaded in a day or two with the New Stunner , Irish Curse/ Brogue Kick combo and a few minor fixes to the moves I previously ported.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I’ve ported that move and will be uploaded in a day or two with the New Stunner , Irish Curse/ Brogue Kick combo and a few minor fixes to the moves I previously ported.

Awesome, I can't wait to try it!

Hogan new moveset is almost complete:

- Axe Bomber: check!

- Basement puches: check!

- Elbow drop/face scratch: soon!

-Body Slam/leg drop combo: maybe one day

Thank you so much mate.

3 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Awesome, I can't wait to try it!

Hogan new moveset is almost complete:

- Axe Bomber: check!

- Basement puches: check!

- Elbow drop/face scratch: soon!

-Body Slam/leg drop combo: maybe one day

Thank you so much mate.

lol. Those leg drops are a real nightmare to port . The other leg drop works slightly but glitches most of the time. Hopefully we can figure out a way to make it work soon.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

lol. Those leg drops are a real nightmare to port . The other leg drop works slightly but glitches most of the time. Hopefully we can figure out a way to make it work soon.

I remember all the troubles you've been through porting  proper WWE 2K15  Hogan legdrop into 2k19 (boom drop conflict, fingers not showing up, etc.) , I remember that you initially had the pre-patched WWE 2K15 legrop  file (both legs raised into the air at the same time) and then you finally managed to port the proper one (one leg raised) with proper move files I gave you.

To me it feels like yesterday but an entire year has already passed.

Best achievement,  together with the "Hulk up" comeback (another nightmare move port),  from you.

You really put some magic into it and you're still doing it ;)  .

I just can't wait for your next moves pack mate, thanks again.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

I normally hate making requests, as I'm just grateful for all the modders of this site do. So I try to keep requests minimal.

But there are two ports I'm just really hopeful you'd consider:  Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley's entrance animations. They are by far my two favorite current female performers.

If you ever feel inspired to port those entrances, it'd be pretty great!

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.PORTED 2K20 MOVES UPDATE 3 UPLOADED. / 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Ronda Rousey Title entrance, Becky Lynch title entrance,Unleashed Randy Orton entrance, Tommy Dreamer, Tazz entrance

Hi ,

Here are details of the updated 2k20 ported moves I uploaded. The updated download link can be found on the first post.

WWE 2K20 BACKPORTED MOVES WITH MINOR FIXES  UPDATE 3 (With minor fixes) 5th December

MOVES ADDED :

Irish Curse / Brogue Kick Combo  - Assigned to Fed -Up Sheamus DLC character.

Stunner -The new stunner assigned to Kevin Owens

Elbow Drop & Boot Scrape - Ground strike Assigned to Hollywood Hulk Hogan as a second signature

Choking Headbutt - Assigned to the Fiend

Top rope snapmare 

Mandible Claw 4  - Assigned to the Fiend . (There is an issue with the finger motions not working properly in 2k19, but besides that, it works fine. I just feel though it's not perfect, the animation fits the Fiend better than Mankind's mandible Claw motions

TAUNTS ADDED - There is an issue with the finger motions not working properly.

Bobby Lashley 1 

Bobby Lashley 2

Hollywood Hulk Hogan 3

Hollywood Hulk Hogan 4

The Fiend 1.

MINOR FIXES.

Fixed the sound fx for Feast Your Eyes 1

The Spinning Tombstone piledriver has been moved to a new slot. This enables the game to place the move in the Rebound Grapples category as it is in WWE 2K20

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

9 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi, 

If i have 2k19 ported moves pack, can i download and put 2k20 ported moves pack in the game without problems or I won't be able to see any more moves?

Hi, Yes you can download the 2k20 ported moves without any issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks for the moves pack 3, just a minor issue with update 3:

- Hogan's comeback isn't available for selection  as a finisher and it's not usable in game (I set it as a second finisher)

- Hogan's RR special elimination (atomic drop elimination) disappeared too

The  new moves are there and work fine.

I tried both folder's files (with full moves pack installed and not) you provided but same result, I already rebuilt/updated  the arc .

Please squaredcirclefan can you give me a hint on how to fix it?

Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Many thanks for the moves pack 3, just a minor issue with update 3:

- Hogan's comeback isn't available for selection  as a finisher and it's not usable in game (I set it as a second finisher)

- Hogan's RR special elimination (atomic drop elimination) disappeared too

The  new moves are there and work fine.

I tried both folder's files (with full moves pack installed and not) you provided but same result, I already rebuilt/updated  the arc .

Please squaredcirclefan can you give me a hint on how to fix it?

Thanks.

Hi,

Hogan's comeback being selectable as a finisher was broken from the first DLC update. I had the move listed twice but it was never selectable as a finisher after that update.

I will need to place the 2k19 ported moves back in my game to replicate the issue.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Hogan's comeback being selectable as a finisher was broken from the first DLC update. I had the move listed twice but it was never selectable as a finisher after that update.

I will need to place the 2k19 ported moves back in my game to replicate the issue.

I was able to solve it, thanks anyway.

I just messed up some files with the last 2 updates.

My fault 😋

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carmella said:

You can ported WWE 2K20 The Fiend Bray Wyatt Entrance ?

Ive ported both the entrance and the Victory animations for the Fiend but Can't get the lighting to work . The Dark lighting and spotlights for Bray Wyatt's entrance don't work for the entrance as it has a different setup. At the moment the entrance is dark like Wyatt's with no light reflecting on the Fiend character.

The Victory animation also has a dark lighting effect . I haven't been able to figure out how the effect is setup in 2k20 as the file structures are different. 

But in regards to the base animations, yes I do have those ported.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Clarityman said:

I normally hate making requests, as I'm just grateful for all the modders of this site do. So I try to keep requests minimal.

But there are two ports I'm just really hopeful you'd consider:  Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley's entrance animations. They are by far my two favorite current female performers.

If you ever feel inspired to port those entrances, it'd be pretty great!

The Rhea Ripley entrance is relatively easy as there is minimal interaction with the ring ropes and no props. With Tony Storm , There is the glasses prop with its own animation. I will have to examine the file to see if the animation is in the entrance file or in the prop file. If it’s in the prop file then that aspect of the entrance wouldn’t work as we can’t port over the props or animations yet..

I'm having some issues with the double title entrances. I've tried installing it 3 different times now and they still won't work. The names show up when I try to create an entrance (Rock 2 title, Stone Cold 2 title, etc.) But when you are previewing the entrance, it only shows them carrying 1 belt. If I try saving the entrance and use that wrestler in a match, it doesn't show it there either. 

I've made sure to place each file in each specific folder, and I've made sure to use a wrestler that is assigned 2 different belts. Am I missing something else? Anyone else having this issue? I have JManny's arena mod installed. Any possibility that or another mod is interfering? 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

I'm having some issues with the double title entrances. I've tried installing it 3 different times now and they still won't work. The names show up when I try to create an entrance (Rock 2 title, Stone Cold 2 title, etc.) But when you are previewing the entrance, it only shows them carrying 1 belt. If I try saving the entrance and use that wrestler in a match, it doesn't show it there either. 

I've made sure to place each file in each specific folder, and I've made sure to use a wrestler that is assigned 2 different belts. Am I missing something else? Anyone else having this issue? I have JManny's arena mod installed. Any possibility that or another mod is interfering? 

Thanks!

Hi,

The first thing is, the Create Entrance preview will only show the character carrying one belt .

You will need to ensure the evt_data_p10.pac file in the pack is placed in the pac/evt folder. This file contains the data  which enables the two belts.

I will also suggest you search for the evt_data_p10.pac file in your games folder's to ensure you haven't got a duplicate copy of the file in a different folder.

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes it will work with custom titles.

2 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

I'll try that, thanks. This might be a dumb question, but will it work with any singles titles? (created ones, etc) 

Yes it will work with created/ custom titles and two singles titles, though the ring announcer will only announce the second title if it’s a tag title. It’s been like that in the game ever since. 

4 hours ago, DarkKnight268 said:

Great! Can you port AJ Styles' Entrance?
I think 2k20 is more natural.

Hi,

I believe this entrance has already been ported over. But I can look into porting it if it's not uploaded.

• Yes! 2