Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

As it's also a bit time consuming porting entrances from 2k20, sometimes wondering if a particular motion is worth the time and trouble in the first place.

Bro I’m sure this is definitely a lot of work handling all this, especially with files like the Fiend’s where you have to put in extra effort to get it working right. I wouldn’t feel bad if you just took a long deserved break from all this. 

If I had 2k20 I would try to give this a shot myself so I definitely appreciate your hard work, I hope all the others here feel the same!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Bro I’m sure this is definitely a lot of work handling all this, especially with files like the Fiend’s where you have to put in extra effort to get it working right. I wouldn’t feel bad if you just took a long deserved break from all this. 

If I had 2k20 I would try to give this a shot myself so I definitely appreciate your hard work, I hope all the others here feel the same!

Well I’ll keep on. You do have those motions that require extra work like the Fiends. I probably spent more time trying to implement dark light effects in the entrance and victory motions and a full screen video intro than actually porting over the animation itself. Quite unfortunate we can’t get the proper decapitated head prop in 2k20 for the entrance.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Murphy trons with his ported entrance not working (i can select him trons but they dont show up just arena trons) fix this plz

Hi,

What is the ID for the trons you are using which aren't working ?

21 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Are the trons working if you use a different entrance for the character. This isn't an issue with the entrance file.

i try Murphy entrance with Adam Cole but Cole trons dont shows also

7 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

i try Murphy entrance with Adam Cole but Cole trons dont shows also

Did you change the ID for the entrance file. I tried the entrance with Adam Cole and the trons work in my game .

7 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Yeah i changed ID

That's why the trons aren't working. each entrance and Victory motion file contains 2 ID's. One which you can change when you open the file in Hxd and the other in the file with 0fop extension which you will obtain when the file is decompressed using pac editor. 

This is the ID the game reads to enable trons to that entrance file. If it is different from the first one , trons will not work no matter what you do.

I try to assign unused ID's to the trons so there are no conflicts. But if you need to change ID's then the ID in the 0fop file will need to be changed also. This ID in this file is in hexadecimal so the new ID will need to be in Hex format also.

The second issue will be the light effects not working properly either as you will also need to change the ID in it's own 0fop file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 12/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You are right. I had realised this. Yes Lock 1 and 2 , Yakuza Kick are also not listed in CAM. I am working on a fix for this.

@squaredcirclefan Not sure if you have fixed it yet, but I realized wristlock arm drag 5 is also missing

P.s. Update 3 is not out yet, right? This was based on update 2.

Edited by Bookerman
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan Not sure if you have fixed it yet, but I realized wristlock arm drag 5 is also missing

P.s. Update 3 is not out yet, right? This was based on update 2.

Hi, all the missing moves are now listed with the last update. I suggest you redownload the pack and replace the files with the new ones. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

By the looks of it, definitely not with the current lantern mod. I didn't create the mod. The lantern head mod was created by @Joe Mashups

Probably the 2k20 decapitated head lantern will need to be ported over to 19 . 

Even the particle lantern smoke isn't working properly with the entrance. 

is there a way to import the pin system over

3 minutes ago, AmirZ said:

is there a way to import the pin system over

Hi,

Its not impossible but it wouldn't work without messing up 2k19's pin animations. Even if the pin system is imported, the game wouldn't utilize it as the ID's for the pin animations for 2k20 are not written in the move animation data for 2k19 moves so it won't trigger  the animations

2 minutes ago, AmirZ said:

is it possible to ring announce the double belts ?

It only seems to work for a single tag and a tag title not two singles titles. I'm sure it's some data in the ring announcer portion in the  sound_p30.pac but I haven't got around to figuring it out.

Its even worse in 2k20 as you don't even get the tag title announcement if the character is holding two titles (single and tag).

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It only seems to work for a single tag and a tag title not two singles titles. I'm sure it's some data in the ring announcer portion in the  sound_p30.pac but I haven't got around to figuring it out.

Its even worse in 2k20 as you don't even get the tag title announcement if the character is holding two titles (single and tag).

no worries

I'm always looking forward to your wonderful work, bro :) 
can you port the  Undisputed Era's 4-man entrance(2K20) for 2k19?
Thank you for the good works every time :) 

P.S I understand that 2k19 does not support a 4-man entrance.
Is there a solution?

Edited by DarkKnight268

On 12/28/2019 at 7:56 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, all the missing moves are now listed with the last update. I suggest you redownload the pack and replace the files with the new ones. 

Woops, missed that update, all fine and dandy now. Thanks!

• Like 1