Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Thanks for porting Buddys entrance, it's perfect, also the Kamigoye Kick works good, thanks a lot man, made my 2K19 even better.

P.S: If you want a good victory motion for Buddy Murphy I suggest to use "The Machismo is Lethal" for him, it fits perfectly with his gimmick IMO.

Edited by ItsSimon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ItsSimon said:

Thanks for porting Buddys entrance, it's perfect, also the Kamigoye Kick works good, thanks a lot man, made my 2K19 even better.

P.S: If you want a good victory motion for Buddy Murphy I suggest to use "The Machismo is Lethal" for him, it fits perfectly with his gimmick IMO.

Great suggestion. looking at both, I actually prefer the Machismo is Lethal as the motion sequence is  also a bit longer.

24 minutes ago, Fram01 said:

can you please bring the entrance of the undisputed era and heavy machinery?

I have ported the Undisputed era 4 man entrance a  while back now. I just wanted to work on getting the right facial animations for the characters. I'll probably upload it with the next batch.

I will attempt the Heavy Machinery 2k20 entrance at some point. At least it's  better than the 2k19 sequence

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sreeram KR said:

Bro can you please port seth rollins wwe 2k16 model with his entrance motion to wwe 2k19 ?

I think that version of his entrance was way better than the current version...

The Seth Rollins 2k16 model Has been ported somewhere on smacktalks I believe. You will need to do a search in the forum. The attire might also be on the 2KModz  repository.

I will look for the 2k16 entrance files (its a heel entrance).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bushysowavvey said:

Man those new moves in the new 2k20 DLC making me (lowkey) wish I kept the game. Hoping you can get some in one day. 

I get what you mean. 

The new DLC update broke being able to open the game's files in wrestleminus so we can't extract anything at the moment. Hopefully that will be sorted soon. But if not, one will have to consider purchasing 2k20 at a reduced price in future. 

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The Seth Rollins 2k16 model Has been ported somewhere on smacktalks I believe. You will need to do a search in the forum. The attire might also be on the 2KModz  repository.

I will look for the 2k16 entrance files (its a heel entrance).

Bro i got seth rollins WWE 2k17 attire port thats pretty good...

But the entrance motion is not available anywhere...

So if you port the entrance it will be really awesome...

Love your contents brother , thank you

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sreeram KR said:

No worries bro. Ill get it for you.

• Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, Sreeram KR said:

Here is the 2k16 Seth Rollins entrance file. Place all the files in the appropriate folders. The entrance is listed in CAE as Seth Rollins 2.

https://mega.nz/#!AdokCQzA!Iadu8NV1v6FZFIwnCpOI2MqlJA-CQDsN-yhkedkxxj8

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is the 2k16 Seth Rollins entrance file. Place all the files in the appropriate folders. The entrance is listed in CAE as Seth Rollins 2.

https://mega.nz/#!AdokCQzA!Iadu8NV1v6FZFIwnCpOI2MqlJA-CQDsN-yhkedkxxj8

Thank you so much brother...

Is his GFX available on the forum ? ...

Edited by Sreeram KR

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Are you using the modded string file installed through CCT ? I didn't update the string file. Seth Rollins 2 had been added.

Can you give me the direct link of string file because i cant use cct in my game because i am temperorily using a codex version...

You will need to download the CCT zip file. When you unzip, there is a superstring file in one of the folders.

3 minutes ago, Sreeram KR said:

Can you give me the direct link of string file because i cant use cct in my game because i am temperorily using a codex version...

You will need to download the CCT zip file. When you unzip, there is a superstring file in one of the folders.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Ok bro i will try

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Bro i have installed superstring from latest CCT update..

But its not showing up...

5 minutes ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

can you port 2k20 Io Shirai's entrance ?

I can port the entrance but  just  like Hogan's it has a prop in the entrance, the mask removal. Without the props the motions look a bit awkward. 

As it's also a bit time consuming porting entrances from 2k20, sometimes wondering if a particular motion is worth the time and trouble in the first place.