Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

but  if you can extract the object from the character file and use it like a prop object may be it will work. 

The way it should work is similar to Asuka removing her mask during the entrance. The mask  object is not in the character pac file but a separate object. I will examine the data for the prop on the entrance file to see what they implemented.

2 minutes ago, BrayanxD2000 said:

Thanks for the work man. In WWE2k17 there is another double tittle entrance of The Rock

Hi,

That's true. That was The Rock Champion 1 which was the only entrance that worked as a double title entrance in 2k16 and 2k17. The entrance had been ported over on the discord forum. I can also port that over and post it here .

What I did was convert title entrances which did not have the double title enabled by default in their data structure. Rather than port over the 2k15 versions of Randy Orton and Stone Cold which don't work, I just converted the 2k19 versions. 

I plan to convert  the other Rock Champion entrance 2 and Roman Reigns 2k20 title port to double title.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Here is a video preview of a few moves from 2k20 I have backported to 2k19. There are still fixes required but I will release as it is currently. The combo pin isn't working in 2k19 in addition to other issues I have documented before. The sound data can't be ported over as it's in a different format. With time I will find a way to add some sound to the moves, especially the part where the character hits the mat and fix any issues encountered. These are mostly Matt Riddle's signature and finisher moves and a few others.

Here is a list of the moves :

Axe Bomber

Bro - Mission 1

Bro - Mission 2

Bro Derek 1

Bro Derek 2

Bro 2 Sleep / German Suplex Combo

Feast Your Eyes 1

Pedigree 4

Seven Star Lariat 1

Spinning Tombstone Piledriver

Basement Punches (Not previewed)

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 5
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance/ 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 Matt Riddle Moves preview (beta)

Here is a video preview of Roman Reigns 2k20 Champion entrance ported to 2k19 . This is also modified to a 2 belt entrance. The Rock Champion 1 and 2 in 2k19 have also been modified to 2 belt entrances. This mod will be uploaded with the ported moves later today.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Here is a video preview of a few moves from 2k20 I have backported to 2k19. There are still fixes required but I will release as it is currently. The combo pin isn't working in 2k19 in addition to other issues I have documented before. The sound data can't be ported over as it's in a different format. With time I will find a way to add some sound to the moves, especially the part where the character hits the mat. These are mostly Matt Riddle's signature and finisher moves and a few others.

Will be Amazing ti have a Little list for all the moves

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

6 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Cool, so the Bro moves are from Matt Riddle xD, what about the others? anyone knows?

The Feast your eyes move is Dominik Dijakovik's move, Seven Star Lariat is Trent Seven's, Pedigree 4 is Chyna's, Spinning Tombstone Piledriver is Matt Riddle's, Axe Bomber and Basement Punches is Hollywood Hogan's (Basement Punches is exclusive to Hogan in 2k20)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

@squaredcirclefan You are amazing and you are also THE MAN.

I can't believe you're actually making progress on this (but I secretly kind of hoped, because we've benefited from your knowledge and talents time and time again).

As always, THANK YOU for your efforts! 

Side note: Pedigree 4 will be nice to have for Chyna, but also for my Hunter Hearst Helmsley mod, since that's closer to how he used to do the Pedigree with the underhook.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

@squaredcirclefan You are amazing and you are also THE MAN.

I can't believe you're actually making progress on this (but I secretly kind of hoped, because we've benefited from your knowledge and talents time and time again).

As always, THANK YOU for your efforts! 

Side note: Pedigree 4 will be nice to have for Chyna, but also for my Hunter Hearst Helmsley mod, since that's closer to how he used to do the Pedigree with the underhook.

Hi,

The pedigree still needs a bit of work which I hope to fix soon. 

The ported moves pack and an updated 2 belt champion entrances mod have been uploaded with links on the first post.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance/ 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 moves (beta)
24 minutes ago, Z3us said:

How to select Roman's champion entrance? 

In the menu, select title entrance, then select champion entrance. You will see the entrances with champion at the end of their name  listed. Select Roman Reigns 1.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance/ 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 moves (beta)/Roman Reigns title entrance
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

In the menu, select title entrance, then select champion entrance. You will see the entrances with champion at the end of their name  listed. Select Roman Reigns 1.

Which menu? 

45 minutes ago, Z3us said:

Which menu? 

Hi,

I have updated the files in the zip for  an easier set up. First you will need to download  and install the new updated files in the zip which includes a modded superstring file .

In create entrance menu , select Roman Reigns .

In the preview, select TITLE motion.

select CHAMPION MOTION

Scroll till you find ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION and select. (I didn't add 2 belt but it's also 2 belt enabled).

7 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

hey so I d/led the latest updates for the 2 belts entrances & everyone showed up on the list except for Roman Reigns.

Hi,

Did you replace the string with the one in the pack ?