squaredcirclefan

2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance/ 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod

UtlimatePiper

@squaredcirclefan thank u thank u thank u for adding double titles entrances to the game. Super mad they took it out from 2K19 but happy that you figure out how to add it back in😊👍🏽

• Like 1

motishow

but  if you can extract the object from the character file and use it like a prop object may be it will work. 

squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, motishow said:

but  if you can extract the object from the character file and use it like a prop object may be it will work. 

The way it should work is similar to Asuka removing her mask during the entrance. The mask  object is not in the character pac file but a separate object. I will examine the data for the prop on the entrance file to see what they implemented.

BrayanxD2000

Thanks for the work man. In WWE2k17 there is another double tittle entrance of The Rock

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, BrayanxD2000 said:

Thanks for the work man. In WWE2k17 there is another double tittle entrance of The Rock

Hi,

That's true. That was The Rock Champion 1 which was the only entrance that worked as a double title entrance in 2k16 and 2k17. The entrance had been ported over on the discord forum. I can also port that over and post it here .

What I did was convert title entrances which did not have the double title enabled by default in their data structure. Rather than port over the 2k15 versions of Randy Orton and Stone Cold which don't work, I just converted the 2k19 versions. 

I plan to convert  the other Rock Champion entrance 2 and Roman Reigns 2k20 title port to double title.

• Like 5