Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, Leingod said:

Would you mind porting Matt Riddle's and Chyna's entrance? There's already some nice looking shrinkwraps for them :)

Hi,

Matt Riddle's entrance has already been ported by @jakeypearce on the discord forum. I will send you a link to the file. I doubt if the slippers prop is ported over as we can't use the 2k20 prop objects in 2k19 are the moment.

There is  also a similar issue with Chyna's entrance ( the one with the pyro gun) as we can't port over the props and particles from 2k20 since they are in a different format. I will have to look into the second Chyna entrance without the pyro gun.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Matt Riddle's entrance has already been ported by @jakeypearce on the discord forum. I will send you a link to the file. I doubt if the slippers prop is ported over as we can't use the 2k20 prop objects in 2k19 are the moment.

There is  also a similar issue with Chyna's entrance ( the one with the pyro gun) as we can't port over the props and particles from 2k20 since they are in a different format. I will have to look into the second Chyna entrance without the pyro gun.

That would be super nice, thanks! I've also noticed that ported entrances don't have facial animations? or is it just me?

Dunno why 2K likes to switch things around so much, when the only ones keeping their games alive are modders and CAW creators.

Edited by Leingod

9 minutes ago, Leingod said:

That would be super nice, thanks! I've also noticed that ported entrances don't have facial animations? or is it just me?

Dunno why 2K likes to switch things around so much, when the only ones keeping their games alive are modders and CAW creators.

Hi,

It seems the 2k19 game engine can't read the facial animation data in the 2k20 entrance , victory and move animations. One workaround is to replace some of the facial animation data in the 2k20 entrance file with data from 2k19. This is how I was able to implement some facial animation for the Humberto Carrillo and Hulk Hogan EVT's I posted yesterday. The Hacksaw Jim Duggan EVT will be updated to add some animation and all subsequent animations I port. Its not perfect but it's still better than no animation.

Regarding Matt Riddle, I will post a port I did with some facial animation before the end of today.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It seems the 2k19 game engine can't read the facial animation data in the 2k20 entrance , victory and move animations. One workaround is to replace some of the facial animation data in the 2k20 entrance file with data from 2k19. This is how I was able to implement some facial animation for the Humberto Carrillo and Hulk Hogan EVT's I posted yesterday. The Hacksaw Jim Duggan EVT will be updated to add some animation and all subsequent animations I port. Its not perfect but it's still better than no animation.

Regarding Matt Riddle, I will post a port I did with some facial animation before the end of today.

Man, didn't know that could even be done (using facial animation from other entrances). You're something else :yes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leingod said:

Man, didn't know that could even be done (using facial animation from other entrances). You're something else :yes

Well it's not really facial animation from another entrance. Its still facial animation data from the same entrance , but the timing is sort of different and it isn't read accurately as not all the data is there.

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance and gfx ported
22 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

@squaredcirclefan can you send me this entrance files too pls ? (Jaxson and Riddle)

22 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

@squaredcirclefan can you please point me in the right direction on the discord forum where to find these ported entrances? I already did a search but was unable to find those.

Thank you very much in advance and have a good day

Hi,

I have posted Matt Riddle's ported entrance. The link is on the first post.  I will ask for permission to post the Jaxson  Ryder entrance here.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:24 AM, Tarnathos said:

@squaredcirclefan can you please point me in the right direction on the discord forum where to find these ported entrances? I already did a search but was unable to find those.

Thank you very much in advance and have a good day

The Jaxson Ryker ported entrance is posted under the ANIMATION MODDING section on the 2KM Discord server

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The Jaxson Ryker ported entrance is posted under the ANIMATION MODDING section on the 2KM Discord server

do you have to have a minimum number of posts to access that section? because i dont see it

• Like 1

Hey man, I just wanted to ask if you could possibly port Miz's entrance from 20 to 19? and then give me a little break down and how to do it cause I don't wanna bother you anytime I need an entrance lmao

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Hey man, I just wanted to ask if you could possibly port Miz's entrance from 20 to 19? and then give me a little break down and how to do it cause I don't wanna bother you anytime I need an entrance lmao

Hi,

I will look into the Miz entrance . Props from 2k20 cannot be ported over in their current format as they are not yobj's. @jakeypearce is currently working on a tutorial. A lot of it is experimental as we can't locate the effects files for the entrances in the 2k20 archives. That's probably changed as well.

4 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I use your matt riddle entrance, it's fantastic to have some facial animations, but I had already the tron and the gfx in others slot and now I don't se it anymore

What ID are you using for the trons ? Did you assign the entrance to another slot ?

3 hours ago, motishow said:

Thanks to add the facial animations to the ported entrances , hope you can solve the problem with wwe2k20 prop objects , without that we can’t import the lawler entrance

Hi,

I do understand what you mean. I looked at the entrance and did realise the crown prop isn't available in 2k19. I'm not sure if his 2k16 entrance has a prop in it .

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance/ 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod

Bro i don’t know if its possible to use like a prop fle the crown used by Leon on his Lawler entrance attire mod  extracting it from the pac file

i can send you the pac file if you wanna try it

Edited by motishow

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

Bro i don’t know if its possible to use like a prop fle the crown used by Leon on his Lawler entrance attire mod  extracting it from the pac file

i can send you the pac file if you wanna try it

Sure I can try it out. It depends on if the developers used a crown prop with a removal animation in the prop file or not. If the 2k20 crown has a removal animation, then it wouldn't work as the crown will still be on the character's head after the removal.