Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, bushysowavvey said:

Okay so what do I have to do to get this working lol. I’ve dropped all the files and in the respective folders and even looked at the strings. AJ Styles 2 is listed in my folder at 5177. I do see Unleashed Randy Orton and champion entrances, but not AJ Styles. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I suspect the game is reading data from a older copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file located in the pac/menu folder. You will need to make sure you have the copy in the pack which is updated with the string name.

One other thing is, you will need to search your game's folders for this file to ensure you don't have another copy of the file in a different folder. If you find a duplicate elsewhere, remove it, place the update one in the right folder and rebuild the def file.

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

L'elica della lanterna della testa è in contrasto con l'ingresso e non ho l'illuminazione e l'effetto dell'entrata perfetti. Comunque lo caricherò e pochi altri (Buddy Murphy, Jeff hardy, Daniel Bryan e Cedric Alexander) speriamo entro martedì mattina.

thank you

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

L'elica della lanterna della testa è in contrasto con l'ingresso e non ho l'illuminazione e l'effetto dell'entrata perfetti. Comunque lo caricherò e pochi altri (Buddy Murphy, Jeff hardy, Daniel Bryan e Cedric Alexander) speriamo entro martedì mattina.

sorry for the inconvenience another question. by chance can you also upload the victory files after the fiend match?

Hey! I know this is too much to ask considering all the hard work you already have done but do you think you will be able to get the new dlc moves? I'm not interested in every single one but you know xD THANKS AGAIN

13 hours ago, John59h said:

sorry for the inconvenience another question. by chance can you also upload the victory files after the fiend match?

It’s been previously noted that there are issues with the Fiend’s entrance and victory motions, particularly with the lighting and the modded lantern not appearing correctly. Hopefully it can be sorted out but that’s currently the case. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:04 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I suspect the game is reading data from a older copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file located in the pac/menu folder. You will need to make sure you have the copy in the pack which is updated with the string name.

One other thing is, you will need to search your game's folders for this file to ensure you don't have another copy of the file in a different folder. If you find a duplicate elsewhere, remove it, place the update one in the right folder and rebuild the def file.

For some reason the file remained untouched. I checked the date modified tab to confirm. Got it working now with the rest of the entrances. Super happy. Thanks !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LexRed said:

Hey! I know this is too much to ask considering all the hard work you already have done but do you think you will be able to get the new dlc moves? I'm not interested in every single one but you know xD THANKS AGAIN

Hi,

At the moment , the game files can't be opened in Wrestleminus so we can't extract anything after the last update. Hopefully Wrestleminus will be updated with a fix for this issue. I had backed up the moves animation files before the last update so I have access to those. 

On 12/22/2019 at 11:02 AM, John59h said:

Regarding the Fien'd's entrance and Victory motions, there are a few issues. I have the base animations ported but the light effects files  for the entrances in 2k20 are in a different format so we can't get accurate light effects for the motions. The Light effects for Bray Wyatt's entrances can't be used either as there isn't proper spotlight reflected on the character. The second thing is the modded decapitated head lantern glitches with the entrance. For lights I had to use slightly modified effects files for other characters entrances . I have a preview below of the entrance and Victory motions as I have them now. I have used a lantern in the video. Credit to @Joe Mashups for the Fiend mod.

ENTRANCE

Victory

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ciao,

Al momento, i file di gioco non possono essere aperti in Wrestleminus, quindi non possiamo estrarre nulla dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento. Eventualmente Wrestleminus verrà aggiornato con una correzione per questo problema. Avevo eseguito il backup dei file di animazione delle mosse prima dell'ultimo aggiornamento, quindi ho accesso a quelli. 

Per quanto riguarda l'ingresso del Fien'd e i movimenti della Vittoria, ci sono alcuni problemi. Ho il porting delle animazioni di base ma i file degli effetti di luce per gli ingressi in 2k20 sono in un formato diverso, quindi non possiamo ottenere effetti di luce precisi per i movimenti. Gli effetti di luce per gli ingressi di Bray Wyatt non possono essere utilizzati in quanto non c'è un riflettore adeguato sul personaggio. La seconda cosa è che la lanterna a testa decapitata modificata si blocca con l'ingresso. Per le luci ho dovuto usare file di effetti leggermente modificati per le entrate di altri personaggi. Ho un'anteprima sotto l'ingresso e i movimenti della Vittoria come li ho ora. Ho usato una lanterna nel video. Ringraziamo @Joe Mashups per il mod Fiend.

INGRESSO

Vittoria

got it.But do you think the lantern problem can't be solved?

1 hour ago, John59h said:

got it.But do you think the lantern problem can't be solved?

I believe it can be fixed. It seems as if the prop is rotated so the face is facing backwards in the entrance. 

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Buddy Murphy, Cedric Alexander and the Fiend Bray Wyatt entrance and Victory motions added. AJ Styles 2k20 entrance, Nikki Cross,Keith Lee Toni Storm, Mia Yim added
23 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I thing they are already good enough mate

I have updated the ported entrances pack with a few motions.

Buddy Murphy 2k20 entrance

Cedric Alexander 2k20 entrance

The Fiend Bray Wyatt entrance and Victory motions . (There are issues with the decapitated head lantern mod in the entrance)

A Download link can be found in the first post.

I still have a few issues to fix with Jeff Hardy  and Daniel Bryan's 2k20 entrances. I will upload both soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ho aggiornato il pacchetto degli ingressi portati con alcuni movimenti.

Buddy Murphy 2k20 entrance

Ingresso di Cedric Alexander 2k20

L'ingresso del diavolo Bray Wyatt e movimenti di vittoria. (Ci sono problemi con la mod lanterna decapitata all'ingresso)

Un link per il download è disponibile nel primo post.

Ho ancora qualche problema da risolvere con gli ingressi 2k20 di Jeff Hardy e Daniel Bryan. Caricherò entrambi presto.

thank you so much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AmirZ said:

there is a problem with tombstone piledriver not accepting pin combo please fix

The pin combo trigger for the new 2k20 moves isn't working in 2k19. I have documented this on the thread.This is because all the new moves haven't got the pin combo data embedded in the animation file unlike older moves from 2k19 and previous. 

The 2k19 moves in 2k20 have the pin combo data embedded so those actually work when ported.

I can't seem to find anyway around it unfortunately. Th developers just decided to do things differently. There is probably a reason why.

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The pin combo trigger for the new 2k20 moves isn't working in 2k19. I have documented this on the thread.This is because all the new moves haven't got the pin combo data embedded in the animation file unlike older moves from 2k19 and previous. 

The 2k19 moves in 2k20 have the pin combo data embedded so those actually work when ported.

I can't seem to find anyway around it unfortunately. Th developers just decided to do things differently. There is probably a reason why.

thats fine thanks man

11 minuti fa, squaredcirclefan ha detto:

Il trigger combo pin per le nuove mosse 2k20 non funziona in 2k19. Ho documentato sul thread, perché tutte le nuove mosse non hanno i dati combinati pin incorporati nel file di animazione a differenza delle mosse precedenti dalla 2k19 e precedenti. 

Le mosse 2k19 in 2k20 hanno i dati combinati pin incorporati in modo che quelli funzionino quando portati.

Purtroppo non riesco a trovarlo comunque. Gli sviluppatori hanno appena deciso di fare le cose in modo diverso. C'è probabilmente un motivo per cui.

sorry according to the problem of the entry of the fiend is solvable?

Edited by John59h

Hi, 

By the looks of it, definitely not with the current lantern mod. I didn't create the mod. The lantern head mod was created by @Joe Mashups

Probably the 2k20 decapitated head lantern will need to be ported over to 19 . 

Even the particle lantern smoke isn't working properly with the entrance. 

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Ciao, 

A quanto pare, sicuramente non con l'attuale mod lanterna. Non ho creato la mod. La mod della testa della lanterna è stata creata da @Joe Mashups

Probabilmente la lanterna a testa decapitata 2k20 dovrà essere portata su 19. 

Anche il fumo della lanterna a particelle non funziona correttamente con l'ingresso. 

yes, there is also the problem of the video which goes a little behind the entrance

12 minutes ago, John59h said:

yes, there is also the problem of the video which goes a little behind the entrance

Hi,

The video timing for the entrance is correct like it is in 2k20. The Bray Wyatt entrance which we used for the Fiend mod head lantern has the wrong video timing.

After running a few entrance tests in 2k20, I can conclude the Fiend head lantern and the Bray Wyatt lantern are different in orientation and other properties.

When the Bray Wyatt entrance is set to the Fiend, the head sort of faces a different direction and there are similar glitches.

The only way around the issue it seems is porting over the 2k20 Fiend head. The lantern only works best with Bray Wyatt's entrance.