Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

46 minuti fa, squaredcirclefan ha detto:

Grazie. Proverò a portare l'entrata di Buddy Murphy nei prossimi giorni.

can you bring all the Cardillo files (including ch files, gfx files and then and moveset)?

Edited by Fram01

1 minute ago, Fram01 said:

can you bring all the Cardillo files (including ch files, gfx files and then and moveset)?

2k20 doesn't use Ch pac files so the model files cannot be ported directly to 2k19. I can obtain the gfx files but I believe someone has ported those already. I will check. Regarding movesets, you will have to say which particular moves you are referring to .

1 hour ago, Fram01 said:

already done both but nothing 😓

however I noticed that the entry of Tommaso ciampa is only the entry with the title, there is no default entry?

Can you search in your game files to ensure you don't have a string_win.pac file in another location. It seems the game is reading from a file somewhere else.

46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

2k20 non usa i file Ch pac quindi i file del modello non possono essere portati direttamente su 2k19. Posso ottenere i file gfx ma credo che qualcuno li abbia già portati. Controllerò. Per quanto riguarda i set di mosse, dovrai dire a quali mosse particolari ti riferisci.

Puoi cercare nei file di gioco per assicurarti di non avere un file string_win.pac in un'altra posizione. Sembra che il gioco stia leggendo da un file altrove

Strano,eppure le entrate di Keith lee,toni storm ecc ci sono, solo quello della doppia cintura mi esce quella strana scritta😅

These are fantastic man thanks for all your work on this.  Having the updated AJ Styles and Rhea Ripley/Becky lynch entrances is very nice.

I did notice one issue too i think may have already been mentioned, when i assign toni storm's motion in CAE all of the trons stop working.  I had  replaced roderick strong's trons with hers so I've been using that, not sure if that is part of the issue but it's technically a default game file/slot.  If you go to each different option in CAE (titan/mini/wall) and preview them they all come up individually but if you preview the whole entrance nothing works.  Only with the Toni Storm motion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RusevDay93 said:

These are fantastic man thanks for all your work on this.  Having the updated AJ Styles and Rhea Ripley/Becky lynch entrances is very nice.

I did notice one issue too i think may have already been mentioned, when i assign toni storm's motion in CAE all of the trons stop working.  I had  replaced roderick strong's trons with hers so I've been using that, not sure if that is part of the issue but it's technically a default game file/slot.  If you go to each different option in CAE (titan/mini/wall) and preview them they all come up individually but if you preview the whole entrance nothing works.  Only with the Toni Storm motion.

Hi, 

I have noticed this. It seems to be an issue with that slot . I have assigned a different ID to the entrance and will upload tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

I have noticed this. It seems to be an issue with that slot . I have assigned a different ID to the entrance and will upload tonight.

Cool. Thanks again.

Do you think you'll port Jeff Hardy's 2k20 entrance over as well at some point? The 2k20 entrnace is pretty cool haha

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RusevDay93 said:

Cool. Thanks again.

Do you think you'll port Jeff Hardy's 2k20 entrance over as well at some point? The 2k20 entrnace is pretty cool haha

I will give it a go definitely.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ItsSimon said:

The entrances are great mate, can you port the Buddy Murphy entrance too? Thanks

Lol I forgot to ask for Murphy. He’s my most used wrestler in the game. 

Edited by bushysowavvey
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, beeboo17 said:

Would You Be Able To Port, The Double Superkick, And The Double Underhook Brainbuster From Wasteland Wanderers

https://youtu.be/aZ_WkT8AUVQ?t=96

Hi, Unfortunately the new DLC update has broken Wrestleminus being able to open the compressed cak archive so we can't retrieve any files from it at the moment.

13 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Lol I forgot to ask for Murphy. He’s my most used wrestler in the game. 

I will be porting over Murphy's entrance in a few days.

I have updated the ported entrances download link with fixes for the reported issues . A new download link is on the first page of this thread.

I have assigned new ID's to a few of the entrance files due to reported conflicts with entrance files from previous games.

The Nikki Cross Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley entrances have been assigned new ID's.

The issue with Toni Storm's entrance has been fixed.

Breakout/Run-in data for the entrances has been added.

Humberto Carillo has been added to the CAE list with the updated string file.

For demonstration purposes, I have duplicated Sasha Banks glasses prop for Toni Storm' entrance. 

in this demo video I assigned Toni's entrance to Sasha Banks and added the data for her glasses prop (The one in her ch pac file) which the character wears at the stage part .

With this, if the Sasha Banks glasses Yobj is added  to Toni Storm's mod, it will be worn at the entrance and removed as shown in the video. The entrance attire will also need to be similar to Storm's in 2k20 so the glasses are placed on her top properly.

@DFM85 is this possible with your Toni Storm mod. The glasses will need to be retextured to remove the Boss graphic.

If you have modded your string_win.pac file previously, you will need to add these strings to the following ID columns rather than using the one I uploaded.

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)
51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)
51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)
51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)
51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)
51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)
51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION
51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION
51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION
51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION
51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON
51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH
51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO
51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Really appreciate you moving the slots around man and getting all this done and ported over. I did notice the new slot for Rhea Ripley causes the trons to not work. Is anyone else having this issue in the new slot?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have updated the ported entrances download link with fixes for the reported issues . A new download link is on the first page of this thread.

I have assigned new ID's to a few of the entrance files due to reported conflicts with entrance files from previous games.

The Nikki Cross Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley entrances have been assigned new ID's.

The issue with Toni Storm's entrance has been fixed.

Breakout/Run-in data for the entrances has been added.

Humberto Carillo has been added to the CAE list with the updated string file.

For demonstration purposes, I have duplicated Sasha Banks glasses prop for Toni Storm' entrance. 

in this demo video I assigned Toni's entrance to Sasha Banks and added the data for her glasses prop (The one in her ch pac file) which the character wears at the stage part .

With this, if the Sasha Banks glasses Yobj is added  to Toni Storm's mod, it will be worn at the entrance and removed as shown in the video. The entrance attire will also need to be similar to Storm's in 2k20 so the glasses are placed on her top properly.

@DFM85 is this possible with your Toni Storm mod. The glasses will need to be retextured to remove the Boss graphic.

If you have modded your string_win.pac file previously, you will need to add these strings to the following ID columns rather than using the one I uploaded.

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)        51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)               51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)               51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)
51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)
51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)
51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION
51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION
51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION
51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION
51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON
51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH
51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO
51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

Thank you a lot 😃

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HEELColeman said:

Really appreciate you moving the slots around man and getting all this done and ported over. I did notice the new slot for Rhea Ripley causes the trons to not work. Is anyone else having this issue in the new slot?

Hi,

Yes that's true. I didn't change the ID for the entrance file. Ive fixed that now and reuploaded the pack so you can download again.

Ive also added an optional alternate effects file for Nikki Cross entrance if you don't want a dark light effect as its not really used for her entrance on TV anymore.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes that's true. I didn't change the ID for the entrance file. Ive fixed that now and reuploaded the pack so you can download again.

Ive also added an optional alternate effects file for Nikki Cross entrance if you don't want a dark light effect as its not really used for her entrance on TV anymore.

when i try to add them 

they entrance like steve austin help please

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ciao,

Sì è vero. Non ho modificato l'ID per il file di entrata. L'ho risolto ora e ho ricaricato il pacchetto in modo da poterlo scaricare di nuovo.

Ho anche aggiunto un file di effetti alternativi opzionale per l'ingresso di Nikki Cross se non vuoi un effetto di luce scura in quanto non è più utilizzato per il suo ingresso in TV.

Entrance the fiend?🤔

48 minutes ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

its same 

The only reason the game will use Steve Austin’s entrance is if it can’t read the entrance files. You need to ensure you have all the files in the right folders.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

L'unico motivo per cui il gioco utilizzerà l'ingresso di Steve Austin è se non riesce a leggere i file di ingresso. Devi assicurarti di avere tutti i file nelle cartelle giuste

are you posting more revenue these days?

hopefully the fiend🙏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hey what’s Keith Lee and AJ Styles ID for the string ?

Both string names are in the default modded string. I didn't add additional names for Keith Lee and AJ Styles 2.

4 hours ago, John59h said:

are you posting more revenue these days?

hopefully the fiend🙏

The head lantern prop glitches with the entrance and I haven't got the perfect lighting and entrance effect . However I will upload it and a few others (Buddy Murphy , Jeff hardy, Daniel Bryan and Cedric Alexander ) hopefully by Tuesday morning.

Okay so what do I have to do to get this working lol. I’ve dropped all the files and in the respective folders and even looked at the strings. AJ Styles 2 is listed in my folder at 5177. I do see Unleashed Randy Orton and champion entrances, but not AJ Styles. What am I doing wrong?