Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I believe this entrance has already been ported over. But I can look into porting it if it's not uploaded.

I haven't found it yet. Thank you for your consideration. :) 

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan The movesets are awesome bro, thanks for those ports.

Curiously I don't find "Toni Storm - Triple Hip Attack" :/ but I've all the others updated for Buddy Murphy, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Humberto Carrillo, or Io Shirai for example who work fine :)

Have you any idea?

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan The movesets are awesome bro, thanks for those ports.

Curiously I don't find "Toni Storm - Triple Hip Attack" :/ but I've all the others updated for Buddy Murphy, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Humberto Carrillo, or Io Shirai for example who work fine :)

Have you any idea?

Ben

Hi,

Have you downloaded the most recent update ? This should fix any issues with any of the new moves not being listed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Have you downloaded the most recent update ? This should fix any issues with any of the new moves not being listed.

@squaredcirclefan I just saw it :D I'll try this evening. I'll let you feedback too.

Sorry.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan hey bro, can confirm that the commentary on some universe cutscenes are not working, such a tag team or single wrestlers getting assulted from behind (said cut scenes replace entrances)

Hi,

I can confirm the commentary on some universe cutscenes isn't working. This is due to a conflict with the data I added for prematch commentary on the ported entrances and the Universe mode pre-match commentary in the sound-p30.pac file. I will reupload the ported moves pack with the commentary issue rectified by the end of today.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 5:27 PM, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan hey bro, can confirm that the commentary on some universe cutscenes are not working, such a tag team or single wrestlers getting assulted from behind (said cut scenes replace entrances)

I have reuploaded the ported moves and entrances packs with the Universe mode cutscenes commentary issue rectified. You can download and reinstall the new zip.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

Well I just copy the full Pac folder from  "Use this if you have the full...." and overwrite the existing files. 

This is really odd.

Can you search your game folders to see if you have a copy of any createmode.pac, createmode_p20.pac and createmode_p30.pac in a different directory other than the pac/root directory.

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you search your game folders to see if you have a copy of any createmode.pac, createmode_p20.pac and createmode_p30.pac in a different directory other than the pac/root directory.

hmmm yes, for some reason the debug folder where Pac is contains a replication of some files including createmode.pac. Is your debug folder totally empty?

3 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

hmmm yes, for some reason the debug folder where Pac is contains a replication of some files including createmode.pac. Is your debug folder totally empty?

The debug folder contains some files but it shouldn't contain any createmode.pac files.

Thanks! It worked after I delete the createmode.pac files found in debug folder.

Slightly OOT, but would you be able to let me know if you have the following folders in debug folder

1. evt
2. ingame ->motion 
3. Menu
4. Misc
5. debug_ingamedebug.pac

6. misc_mw.pac

For some reason, my debug folder is currently 200mb.

Edited by Bookerman

3 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

Thanks! It worked after I delete the createmode.pac files found in debug folder.

Slightly OOT, but would you be able to let me know if you have the following folders in debug folder

1. evt
2. ingame ->motion 
3. Menu
4. Misc
5. debug_ingamedebug.pac

6. misc_mw.pac

For some reason, my debug folder is currently 200mb.

I’ve got 3,4,5 and 6. Not 1 and 2.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I’ve got 3,4,5 and 6. Not 1 and 2.

Got it dude, everything's smooth now and cutscences voice overs are back.

However,  I just realied Wrestle Takedown 1 and 2 are missing from the movelists 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, Clarityman said:

I normally hate making requests, as I'm just grateful for all the modders of this site do. So I try to keep requests minimal.

But there are two ports I'm just really hopeful you'd consider:  Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley's entrance animations. They are by far my two favorite current female performers.

If you ever feel inspired to port those entrances, it'd be pretty great!

Those are 2 entrances I would be super grateful to be ported, along with Keith Lee Mia yim and Nikki cross, although those last two might involve prop animations if I’m correct? 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:58 AM, DDK78 said:

Those are 2 entrances I would be super grateful to be ported, along with Keith Lee Mia yim and Nikki cross, although those last two might involve prop animations if I’m correct? 

Hi,

I have been examining the animations and files for the entrances .There are prop issues with some of these these entrances . I will list them here.

Toni Storm - I had ported this entrance last week but there are issues with the glasses prop as we don't have the 2k20 prop and prop animation data. Sasha banks glasses prop works with the entrance when the glasses are removed but the glasses the character is wearing at the stage portion of the entrance isn't a prop but actually part of the character model.

Keith Lee and Nikki Cross both have hood prop removals at the end of the stage portion of the entrance similar to AJ Styles entrance . Its possible the prop removal animation might work with AJ Styles hood prop or Nikki Cross Hood prop from 2k18. I will port both and perform a few tests. If this is the case , the modder might be able to retexture the prop which works with the entrance with Keith Lee's hood textures and image gfx.

Mia Yim has a prop with the entrance covering her face. This prop is removed at the ring portion of the entrance , though the removal is not shown in camera so even if the prop isn't removed , it's still ok.

Rhea Ripley is straightforward with no props. The only thing is the animation has her holding her entrance Jacket. The mod will need to have a similar Jacket. 

On 12/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Bookerman said:

Got it dude, everything's smooth now and cutscences voice overs are back.

However,  I just realied Wrestle Takedown 1 and 2 are missing from the movelists 

Hi,

You are right. I had realised this. Yes Lock 1 and 2 , Yakuza Kick are also not listed in CAM. I am working on a fix for this.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have been examining the animations and files for the entrances .There are prop issues with some of these these entrances . I will list them here.

Toni Storm - I had ported this entrance last week but there are issues with the glasses prop as we don't have the 2k20 prop and prop animation data. Sasha banks glasses prop works with the entrance when the glasses are removed but the glasses the character is wearing at the stage portion of the entrance isn't a prop but actually part of the character model.

Keith Lee and Nikki Cross both have hood prop removals at the end of the stage portion of the entrance similar to AJ Styles entrance . Its possible the prop removal animation might work with AJ Styles hood prop or Nikki Cross Hood prop from 2k18. I will port both and performa few tests. If this is the case , the modern might be able to retexture the prop which works with the entrance with Keith Lee's hood textures and image gfx.

Mia Yim has a prop with the entrance covering her face. This prop is removed at the ring portion of the entrance , though the removal is not shown in camera so even if the prop isn't removed , it's still ok.

Rhea Ripley is straightforward with no props. The only thing is the animation has her holding her entrance Jacket. The mod will need to have a similar Jacket. 

Thanks for the info. This is all very interesting and really gives some inside explanation to how all this stuff works under the hood. Your work on these things is really appreciated dude!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mercurius said:

Has anyone used The Fiend taunt, to which it causes your character to freeze, until your opponent attacks you?

It happened to me.

Hi,

I just had a look at the file and realised I forgot to add the additional data file for the taunt which prevents it from freezing in gameplay. I will add the file to the pack and reupload tomorrow.

• Woo 1