Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 minutes ago, The Chosen One. said:

Hello squared, I just installed the lastest ported moves update (13) and when i want to preview Bank Statement 2 (2k20) or Fisherman Buster 1, no motion or anything shows up and about the spear 4 2k15 when I preview it, it shows a chokeslam. I installed everything all right and regenerated the chunk file. Is anyone experiencing this too?

Hi, 

Thats weird. This will normally happen if the game can’t find the files. Can you send your chunk0.def file so I can take a look ?

34 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Thats weird. This will normally happen if the game can’t find the files. Can you send your chunk0.def file so I can take a look ?

I just realized that I had copied the files in the wrong folder. everything is working excellent. thank you anyway. my bad

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan Sorry to bother you again, and thanks for Drew McIntyre evt, all is working fine now ;) 

Have you the list number corresponding to the following numbers updated? 51A7, 519A, 519B, 519D, 519E, 519F and 5199 please? I prefer modify my string file manually because I have a lot of named custom wrestlers in my modded string I share for my pofos ^^ 

Thanks in advance.

Ben

PS : I remember your screenshot above, do not consider this request.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Sorry to bother you again, and thanks for Drew McIntyre evt, all is working fine now ;) 

Have you the list number corresponding to the following numbers updated? 51A7, 519A, 519B, 519D, 519E, 519F and 5199 please? I prefer modify my string file manually because I have a lot of named custom wrestlers in my modded string ^^ 

Thanks in advance.

Ben

51A7 - Sonya Deville 2

519A - Asuka 3

519B - Chyna 2

519D - Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2

519E - Ali 2

519F - "Wicked" Alistair Black

5199 - Daniel Bryan (The New)

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi can you please specify who uses crosface 2 2k20 and triple german suplex ? Also where can I get 2k20 Hollywood hogan showed in the vdeo ?

Also is roman reigns old superman pinch portable ?

Cross face 2 is assigned to Io Shirai's moveset in 2k20. Though some will use it for Chris Benoit mod.

Triple German Suplex is the old animation which was replaced with Suplex City 1. The motion  is patterned after Chris Benoit's execution of the move while Suplex city is Brock Lesnar.

the Hollywood Hogan mod in the video is not a 2k20 port. Its Azn's Hogan modified with the face and skin textures from 2k20 and a few minor alterations to the attire.

Here is the link to the mod https://mega.nz/file/5BYECI6D#PKhgy72acb7xDXmB44oAQKDPIMGoWb-TA0elj_MX-fA

I had looked into the old superman punch before but realised the developers replaced it with the new one so they removed all the files which will make the move work properly in gameplay.

I will try again . I will have to place the motion in a new slot and see if I can retrieve all the additional files from 2k18.

• Thanks 1

Hi Square,

i noticed that "Elbow Drop & Boot Scrape - Ground strike" assigned to Hollywood Hulk Hogan hasn't the sound impact.

Could you check it when you aren't much busy?

Thanks! :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FKR said:

Alot of 2k20 move doesn't have sound impact he usually does add some with updates . Don't worry . 

I would add pendulum backbreaker 2k15 to the list it has some shakes  too . Since it is previous moves it should not shake like that . 

Also some shoulder block animations 

And body thrust animations from previous games in running strikes section is missing.  Can you look at them ? 

Pendulum backbreaker 2k15 was a hidden move and was disabled in the game.

I believe turning screen shakes OFF in the gameplay menu removes the screen shakes foe most moves.

I haven't been able to figure out why the screen shakes happen so that's just a workaround.

Those body thrust motions from games like 2k16-17 aren't working properly since 18 as they changed the game engine slightly and created new motion captures for the running strike motions. The old ones don't work properly anymore.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi Square,

i noticed that "Elbow Drop & Boot Scrape - Ground strike" assigned to Hollywood Hulk Hogan hasn't the sound impact.

Hi,

This move actually had sound in a previous update. I will have to check to see what must have happened.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Yes its gone . Also how many leg drop variations are there for hulk hogan ?

Hi,

Well there is only one from previous games, which I placed over Leg Drop 6 as that was the original slot for the move and the developers placed additional data in the game for the move which references that slot.

The other one is the 2k20 Hogan Leg Drop 2 I'm working on but glitches in gameplay sometimes  due to not being able to port over the additional data the developers placed in 2k20 for Hogan's leg drops and 2k20 comeback. I have previewed it in one of the previous pages. 

I use it a few times in gameplay as its a ground upper strike move unlike the leg drop 6 which is a ground side strike.

I could place the move animation in the moves pack and upload in case anyone just wants to test. 

14 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi Square,

Hi,

You can redownload the moves pack 13. I have fixed the impact sound for the Elbow Drop and Boot scrape.

I have also added the Kitchen Sink \ Roundhouse Combo (2k20) - Move assigned to the Pilgrim Rusev DLC Character.

• Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

6 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi, thank you for the rusev move update ....

About the titantron ... i saw there is a mod to enable 100 to 999 trons in game. It would be so help full for me as I wont need to use moveset files again and again I made a mistake . I tried to do that before but failed as instructions aren't clear for me . 

can you please guide and provide necessary files to make it work ? A BIG THANKS again 

The titantron mod hasn't got anything to do with moveset files in the game. The purpose of the mod is to enable the game load titantrons with ID's the developers don't use in entrance animations.

By default, only titantrons with ID's the developers have placed in the file will load in the game. All that was done was add missing ID's to the file.

21 minutes ago, FKR said:

Ohh sad I thought all titantron will show up  in ghe game.😔

What are you trying to do exactly? Maybe what you have described isn't clear enough.

19 minutes ago, FKR said:

Remember the perfect plextra thing ? It unlocks all the slots so more people can be added ? 

I thought there is a mod in multimedia forum that enables 100 to 999 slot of titantron . So if I put any entrance video in movies/titantron folder it will show up in create an entrance section . Is it possible?

The file which enables titantrons play does not contain the names of the titantrons so they can’t be listed.

the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder contain the string ID ‘s and names for the titantrons which are listed in Create Entrance.

if you want any titantron to be selectable in the menu, you will need to use the cae_item adder tool to add the string name and ID to the cae file. This file also holds the names for entrance motions  to and other trons .

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FKR said:

The tool you are reffering where can I get this ? Also can I add minitrons with this as well ?

Yes . You will find the tool in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES section. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes . You will find the tool in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES section. 

i don't know how i never knew about this tool before holy cow that's wild

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FKR said:

Hi the link has been removed 😔 can you please provide all the files needed ? Thanks 💙

Link is working fine for me. Are you sure you are looking in the right thread?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FKR said:

Hi, again the commentary thing - 

Triple threat match between triple h , batista , goldberg

Me goldberg hitting spear 4 as running strike to triple h 

Byron - "batista what a wricked spear by the animal"

Again hitting the same 

Cole- "what a dive !"

Hi,

Ive noticed this in gameplay. I 'll work on it and most likely reupload the file sometime this weekend.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi, sir thanks for all the help . ❤

Also german suplex 5(2k17)

And german suplex 4 has same animation.  You can save a slot .

A little request is it possible to port cm punk champion entrance and MITB entrance from 2k15 ? 

Hi,

Both moves have slight differences. The German Suplex 5 (2k17) has a slower Suplex drop animation. 

Porting both entrances will be duplication as these have already been ported by other modders in the past. If an entrance animation had been ported , It wouldn't make sense for me to port it again, just as it not making sense for another modder to port a 2k20 entrance I have ported. I usually will only port a 2k15 entrance that hasn't been ported over previously.

If you look through @AznBlusuazn's mod index link on his page, you will find links to CMPunks EVT files which he ported over when 2k19 was released. 

2k15 title entrances don't work properly as there is a glitch with the belt which there isn't a fix for. This has been documented in the past.

You will also find his MITB entrance on the 2KModz repository (CM Punk sitting)

https://2kmodz.com/browse/search/keyword/cm+punk

• Thanks 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan ,

I've noticed a few entrances have the same animation to them. For example Tessa blanchard's entrance & Drew McIntyre's championship entrance animations instead play Stone Cold Steve Austins animation instead. Is this suppose to happen?

• Like 1

Just now, FKR said:

I noticed that too . But if you select that on title motion it works fine . Champion motion isn't ment for normal motion I guess.  So stonecold on plays 

Ok thanks, glad I wasnt the only one experiencing this issue. Any Idea why the Tessa Blanchard entrance is having the same issue? I dont believe it is a title entrance.

1 hour ago, KyzerKid said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan ,

I've noticed a few entrances have the same animation to them. For example Tessa blanchard's entrance & Drew McIntyre's championship entrance animations instead play Stone Cold Steve Austins animation instead. Is this suppose to happen?

Hi,

You will always need to make sure you rebuild the chunk0.def file when you update the entrances pack . If you don't do this , the game will not load the entrance motions into memory even though they show on the list.

Playing Steve Austin's entrance motion will mean the animation file is missing or not listed in the chunk0.def file.

I have uploaded the file in this link. You can download and copy Tessa's entrance files to your game along with an updated cae_item_p20.pac file where I have amended the listing of drew Mcintyre champion appearing in the single entrances list.

https://mega.nz/file/BR5RmZ6Q#6DaELzFfoWSe-NuTE2Kuvogi9oCaIBhXlW1LvURRIVE

2 hours ago, FKR said:

Hi, sir thanks for all the help . ❤

Also german suplex 5(2k17)

And german suplex 4 has same animation.  You can save a slot .

Also I added your hulk hogan n humberto pack on CAE only titantron is working others are not working . 

A little request is it possible to port cm punk champion entrance and MITB entrance from 2k15 ? 

You need to inject the other trons with CCT . They won't work as they are as they need to be in the pac file format.

When you inject them into the character slots using CCT, the tool will convert them to pac files.

Remember to rebuild the chunk0.def after and assign the tron ID's in the moveset file .

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi got that . I am lacking titantrons for fiend can you tell me where to get them ? Also where I can find all the gfx altogether ?

Hi,

Here is the 2k20 titantron for the Fiend's entrance.

https://mega.nz/file/JVhlHagY#TQalL1MgGR-yDWUDhVRYEBaJyRait0RkmNa22QwH9QE

There aren't any other trons for that entrance so you will need to set them to OFF .

There is no folder location where you will find all the gfx. Its either users are extracting the gfx files from their 2k20 games or copying titantrons from the backup files from older games.Like Azn has a backup of files from previous wwe games in the mod index. There are also a few titantrons on 2KM.

• Thanks 1

@squaredcirclefan, It'll be great if you could add existing wrestler's entrance commentary to those ported entrances. For example Becky Lynch's 2K19 entrance commentary to her both 2K20 ported entrances. Also is it possible to port the Fiend's head lantern from 2K20?

Edited by Refat

12 minutes ago, Refat said:

@squaredcirclefan, It'll be great if you could add existing wrestler's entrance commentary to those ported entrances. For example Becky Lynch's 2K19 entrance commentary to her both 2K20 ported entrances. Also is it possible to port the Fiend's head lantern from 2K20?

Hi,

I must have skipped Becky's entrances as I've assigned the wrestler's entrance commentary to the other superstars entrances. I will do that and post an update to the sound file. Thanks for letting me know.

I have tried porting over the lantern but the textures, light and smoke effects aren't working. With the textures, its an issue with the texture map being messed up when the lantern object is extracted with X rey. The particle effects and smoke in 2k20 aren't working in 19 so a work around will have to be found.

Hopefully we will find a way to work around it in future.