squaredcirclefan

2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Usos 2k20, Haas and Benjamin, Lucha House Party entrance and victory, Hawkins and Ryder, Mandy and Sonya Deville, Kendrick and London , DX 2K15 TAG entrances uploaded .

andisnameisJOHNCENA
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Not really. If it was 2k20 characters will have been ported in full. 

i did everything i make the trons none but it doesn't worked

i rebuild def 5 times 

squaredcirclefan
9 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

i did everything i make the trons none but it doesn't worked

i rebuild def 5 times 

Can you send me a copy of your chunk0.def file in a private message ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

moezilla

Would it be possible to port over The Miz’s new entrance from 2K20 as well?

• Like 1

andisnameisJOHNCENA
On 2/9/2020 at 12:11 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me a copy of your chunk0.def file in a private message ?

i sent you on discord

DoubleAgent74

Hi, I'm having two rather strange problems right now:

1) All of the ported animations seem to be in the game, but the name fields are all blank except for one victory which is labeled as "string to be defined" or something to that effect.

2) I imported JoeMashups' Lita 2006 model in attire slot 2, rebuilt the DEF file, and started up the game only to find that the name fields of all the wrestlers I'd modded in (AJ Lee, Kharma, Chyna, Kelly Kelly, and Nikki Cross) are blank.  They're still there, but they don't have names and they're at the bottom of the list of female wrestlers.  I had this problem once before, and it somehow solved itself when I added Kelly, so I added Rhea Ripley thinking that it would fix itself again, but no such luck.

I'm new to all this, but my only guess is that it has something to do with the Super String (but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong).  Any ideas?

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Hi, I'm having two rather strange problems right now:

1) All of the ported animations seem to be in the game, but the name fields are all blank except for one victory which is labeled as "string to be defined" or something to that effect.

2) I imported JoeMashups' Lita 2006 model in attire slot 2, rebuilt the DEF file, and started up the game only to find that the name fields of all the wrestlers I'd modded in (AJ Lee, Kharma, Chyna, Kelly Kelly, and Nikki Cross) are blank.  They're still there, but they don't have names and they're at the bottom of the list of female wrestlers.  I had this problem once before, and it somehow solved itself when I added Kelly, so I added Rhea Ripley thinking that it would fix itself again, but no such luck.

I'm new to all this, but my only guess is that it has something to do with the Super String (but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong).  Any ideas?

The second issue is to do with the superstring file. The game seems to be reading data from the default string_win.pac file in the pac\string\win folder instead of the superstring file which should be in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.  Do you have wrestleplus installed? Are you rebuilding the def file with wrestleplus.
When you install the entrance motions , you need to copy the string_win.pac file in the mods folder from my pack to yours. Do you have another language set in your game.

DoubleAgent74
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The second issue is to do with the superstring file. The game seems to be reading data from the default string_win.pac file in the pac\string\win folder instead of the superstring file which should be in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.  Do you have wrestleplus installed? Are you rebuilding the def file with wrestleplus.
When you install the entrance motions , you need to copy the string_win.pac file in the mods folder from my pack to yours. Do you have another language set in your game.

Normally, I use CCT.  I took it from your post that I should use WrestlePlus, so I installed it and used it to rebuild my DEF.  My modded wrestlers have names again, but now I have a new problem: when I try to change a modded wrestler's entrance, the game freezes at the loading screen.  When I go into Easy CAE with a default wrestler, the entrance animations have names now.

As for the SuperString, I may have misread some directions somewhere because I copied the string_win.pac file from your pack to the pac\string\win folder (after backing up the default string).  I also have a copy of the file in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win.  I deleted the copy in the default pac\string\win hoping that it would force the game to read the modded version, but having WrestlePlus download the string when I first ran it seems to have put it back in this spot.

I don't know how to set up other languages in the game, but U.S. English seems to be the default option, and that's what I have.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

squaredcirclefan
4 hours ago, moezilla said:

Would it be possible to port over The Miz’s new entrance from 2K20 as well?

I've ported over the entrance last week but I haven't uploaded it yet. I just need to fix the facial animations and create a lighting effects file with 2k20 data.

I will upload sometime this week along with Drew Mcintyre and Becky Lynch 2k20 non title entrances.

• Like 1

TeamShattSean

hey so sorry to bug you, but do you have or know where I can find faarooq id 480 moveset/pofo… the old ones don't work that I find

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've ported over the entrance last week but I haven't uploaded it yet. I just need to fix the facial animations and create a lighting effects file with 2k20 data.

I will upload sometime this week along with Drew Mcintyre and Becky Lynch 2k20 non title entrances.

squaredcirclefan
Just now, TeamShattSean said:

hey so sorry to bug you, but do you have or know where I can find faarooq id 480 moveset/pofo… the old ones don't work that I find

Hi, Where did you find the one's that don't work so I can have a look ?

59 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Normally, I use CCT.  I took it from your post that I should use WrestlePlus, so I installed it and used it to rebuild my DEF.  My modded wrestlers have names again, but now I have a new problem: when I try to change a modded wrestler's entrance, the game freezes at the loading screen.  When I go into Easy CAE with a default wrestler, the entrance animations have names now.

As for the SuperString, I may have misread some directions somewhere because I copied the string_win.pac file from your pack to the pac\string\win folder (after backing up the default string).  I also have a copy of the file in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win.  I deleted the copy in the default pac\string\win hoping that it would force the game to read the modded version, but having WrestlePlus download the string when I first ran it seems to have put it back in this spot.

I don't know how to set up other languages in the game, but U.S. English seems to be the default option, and that's what I have.

You don't need to set up strings for other languages if you have the meu language set to English.

You should use CCT alone to rebuild the chunk0.def file not wrestleplus.

What is the current situation at the moment ?

• Like 1

TeamShattSean
20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Where did you find the one's that don't work so I can have a look ?

You don't need to set up strings for other languages if you have the meu language set to English.

I found them actually on this page, it doesn't act like its for Farooq id 480,. I use data editor and cct and cant seem to get it to work, I mean ive done this before so I don't know what to do, like I know how to add pofo and moveset and renders and ch files. but Farooq has gone off on me all day, lol DAMN! like all day I been searching to find one, and I even went into data editor and loaded it and tried saving it and still didn't work... disappointing because im so close lol

I did the file wwe 2k19 full moveset and pofos, and even checked 2k modz no youtube videos send me anywhere else except here, but for me it doesn't seem to click

Edited by TeamShattSean
left out

DoubleAgent74
17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

After some tinkering, I got my modded wrestlers' names back.  The entrance animations are now listed by name, but I could only confirm this by loading a default wrestler into easy CAE.  If I try to edit a modded wrestler's entrance, I get an infinite loading screen.  This is after I rebuilt the PAC with WrestlePlus (and I was afraid you were going to tell me not to use it after I installed it).

squaredcirclefan

use CCT to rebuild instead of Wrestleminus. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

After some tinkering, I got my modded wrestlers' names back.  The entrance animations are now listed by name, but I could only confirm this by loading a default wrestler into easy CAE.  If I try to edit a modded wrestler's entrance, I get an infinite loading screen.  This is after I rebuilt the PAC with WrestlePlus (and I was afraid you were going to tell me not to use it after I installed it).

7 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

I found them actually on this page, it doesn't act like its for Farooq id 480,. I use data editor and cct and cant seem to get it to work, I mean ive done this before so I don't know what to do, like I know how to add pofo and moveset and renders and ch files. but Farooq has gone off on me all day, lol DAMN! like all day I been searching to find one, and I even went into data editor and loaded it and tried saving it and still didn't work... disappointing because im so close lol

I did the file wwe 2k19 full moveset and pofos, and even checked 2k modz no youtube videos send me anywhere else except here, but for me it doesn't seem to click

When you say a page, you have not stated whose page the pofos are.

DoubleAgent74
5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I just rebuilt my DEF with CCT.  CAE loads like it should, but now I'm right back where I started--no names for modded wrestlers or animations.

I have my default string_win.pac file stored in a folder in my pac\string\win directory called "backup."  Do you think the game is managing to find it even though it's in a subfolder?

TeamShattSean
9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When you say a page, you have not stated whose page the pofos are.

ive used mat6sic6 google brings me to these pages. 2kmodz didn't have it, umm and downloaded one from a link from someone who retired from modding, and no longer available for me...so I don't know every single page except that matt one forsure

squaredcirclefan
12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

4 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I just rebuilt my DEF with CCT.  CAE loads like it should, but now I'm right back where I started--no names for modded wrestlers or animations.

I have my default string_win.pac file stored in a folder in my pac\string\win directory called "backup."  Do you think the game is managing to find it even though it's in a subfolder?

Wait. You shouldn't have any backup folders placed anywhere in the games folders. You need to remove this folder and place it elsewhere.This will cause a lot of issues. Can you remove this folder, rebuild the def file using CCT and let me know the results.

1 minute ago, TeamShattSean said:

ive used mat6sic6 google brings me to these pages. 2kmodz didn't have it, umm and downloaded one from a link from someone who retired from modding, and no longer available for me...so I don't know every single page except that matt one forsure

can you send me the pofo and moveset files you have tried using?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

TeamShattSean
2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wait. You shouldn't have any backup folders placed anywhere in the games folders. You need to remove this folder and place it elsewhere.This will cause a lot of issues. Can you remove this folder, rebuild the def file using CCT and let me know the results.

can you send me the pofo and moveset files you have tried using?

yep that's fine 

how do I copy them ovver

squaredcirclefan

You can upload on google drive and send a link.

2 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

yep that's fine 

how do I copy them ovver

TeamShattSean

how do I send you these files\

DoubleAgent74
5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That seemed to fix it.  The only issue I have now is that all of my modded wrestlers' Trons are set back to default (the Rock's Titantron and the Arena movie for everything else).  I should be able to fix these myself in Data Editor.  Is there anything else I should do in addition to/instead?

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, TeamShattSean said:

how do I send you these files\

You need to upload the files to googledrive or some other online cloud sharing platform and post a download link.

squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

That seemed to fix it.  The only issue I have now is that all of my modded wrestlers' Trons are set back to default (the Rock's Titantron and the Arena movie for everything else).  I should be able to fix these myself in Data Editor.  Is there anything else I should do in addition to/instead?

Just reinstall the moveset files . Ideally its best to use CAE Item adder to add the ID's of the trons so you can select them in the game which is also the best for Universe mode.

2 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1rfEfeQ1TBPN4RKCpKwVv4vyFoAVIIiJ_

on the 480 files those were from data editor, which didn't work, I really appreciate your help, big time

You will need to enable access. I can't download .

DoubleAgent74
Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Just reinstall the moveset files . Ideally its best to use CAE Item adder to add the ID's of the trons so you can select them in the game which is also the best for Universe mode.

That's what I usually do.  I also assign them in Data Editor, if only because CCT tells me to.