Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Now the complete opposite is happening. He is defaulted to the original Hogan (Hollywood) Pac I used but his ring attire is the Hulk Still Rules one. Trying to get this resolved so I can retest..

Ok, I got it to work. But is there a motion for him to still play the air guitar while in this attire? The 1114 shows him air guitaring, whereas this one doesn't.

Since the Hulk Still Rules attire is based on his WWE 2002 return, the 2002 entrance is used. If you want to use the Hollywood Hogan air guitar entrance 1114, the ID for the props will need to be changed to the prop ID 's AznBlusuazn set in the entrance file.

As he duplicated the entrances, he used different ID's for the props.

Hey @squaredcirclefan, is it possible to get ported 2k15 entrance with breakout/run in to work with your rtcs_step_p30.pac? 

I've just installed Hollywood Hogan and modded him with 2k15 entrance, however, Breakout /Run in does not work.

I believe the rtcs_step_p30.pac file you updated for 2k15 to 2k17 entrances conflict with the one for 2k20, am I right?

Edited by Stylesismilo

Hi,

No. The rtcs_step_p30.pac file in the 2k20 entrances pack includes data for the 2k15-17 and 2k20 entrances. 

The breakout\Run-in for Hollywood Hogan's entrance should work. 

W

Just now, Stylesismilo said:

That's odd. For some reason it's not working for me. Any idea what could be the issue?

Which of the Hollywood Hogan entrances are you using ? What is the ID for the entrance ?

12 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan can you port hogan leg drop 1 from 2k20 over the scoop slam to leg drop in 2k19

I have tried it. Unfortunately it didn't work. There is additional data for the Hogan 2k20  leg drops which can't be ported over to 19.

The 2k20 Hogan leg drop 2 works over leg drop 4  but has a glitch as sometimes the character doesn't run to the ropes before the leg drop. In most cases the leg drop works.This happens in certain positions as the missing data contains info which determines which of the ropes to run to. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have tried it. Unfortunately it didn't work. There is additional data for the Hogan 2k20  leg drops which can't be ported over to 19.

The 2k20 Hogan leg drop 2 works over leg drop 4  but has a glitch as sometimes the character doesn't run to the ropes before the leg drop. In most cases the leg drop works.This happens in certain positions as the missing data contains info which determines which of the ropes to run to. 

i assume the 2k15 hogan leg drop is way better than the The 2k20 Hogan leg drop 2 the hogan leg drop 1 would have been a nice addtion though 🙁

24 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i assume the 2k15 hogan leg drop is way better than the The 2k20 Hogan leg drop 2 the hogan leg drop 1 would have been a nice addtion though 🙁

Moves like the Hogan Leg drop 1 and 2, last shot 1 , leg drop 6 ,People's elbow, Lightning fist etc are special moves called scripted moves. They are very difficult to port over as they contain additional data in other files in the game which ensure the opponent stays lying on the ground for a certain time and will not sell the animation moving away from the spot they are lying.  The additional data also takes into account which of the ring ropes the character is closest to when performing the move and will switch to an alternate animation in certain positions. 

I personally prefer 2k20 Hogan leg drop 2  and 1 to Leg Drop 6 moves due to the similar slow leg drop motion like Hogan's 2l15 comeback and the position which both moves are performed. 

Hulk Hogan leg drop 2 is better for Hollywood Hogan as he normally didn't taunt to the crowd before the leg drop while leg drop 6 is better for 80's Hogan.

Personally the Hulk Hogan Leg Drop 1 is not as realistic as its the kind of move he will perform on Larger opponents like Andre or Big John Studd and hardly performed the move as Hollywood Hogan. I will say using a scoop slam as one of his signatures and Leg Drop 2 as the finisher is better as it does more damage to the opponent than Hulk Hogan  leg drop 1.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

I had actually previewed the ported Leg drop 2 and the glitch in gameplay in this video a few days back. I don't know if you had seen it. 

The issue I have with Hogan Leg drop 1 ported over leg drop 5 is the opponent runs across to the other rope and the motion just skips to him dropping the leg.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

4 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Hello, 2K20 Moves Pack is fixed No Pin-Combo ?

Hi,

Due to the changes the developers made for new move animations in 2k20, the pin combos will not work in 2k19 so can't be fixed in any way.

Previously all the moves in 2k19 and previous games with pin combos had the data for the pin combo in the same animation file. The game engine was designed to read the data from the file.

The new 2k20 moves have the data placed in  a separate file which can't be read by the 2k19 game engine. So what happens is 2k19 can't find the data for the pin in the animation file so it doesn't display the pin combo button prompt when the move is executed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Killin301 said:

can you please explain how to put the entrance in the game its so confusing. trying to put the fiends in there. thanks :)

Hi,

Have you downloaded and unzipped the file.

Look in the main folder, you will see a pac folder and a mods folder.

Copy and paste the pac folder and the mods folder into the 2k19 main folder. When prompted to overwrite files, choose yes.

You will need to rebuild the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools

Then the files are copied to the game. You will find the additional entrances listed in the Create entrance menu. The Fiend's will be listed as THE FIEND BRAY WYATT.

The optional files folder contains the entrance and victory theme for the Fiend's entrance which you need to inject using sound editor.

I will want to assume you have a few mods already installed and you have downloaded the tools you need to mod your game.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Have you downloaded and unzipped the file.

Look in the main folder, you will see a pac folder and a mods folder.

Copy and paste the pac folder and the mods folder into the 2k19 main folder. When prompted to overwrite files, choose yes.

You will need to rebuild the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools

Then the files are copied to the game. You will find the additional entrances listed in the Create entrance menu. The Fiend's will be listed as THE FIEND BRAY WYATT.

The optional files folder contains the entrance and victory theme for the Fiend's entrance which you need to inject using sound editor.

I will want to assume you have a few mods already installed and you have downloaded the tools you need to mod your game.

Thank you so much man!!! It worked 

• Like 1