Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

14 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

with your las t two updates my list in game will not shows the last entrances.......any idea what can it be? Duplicated files maybe?

Hi,

You probably have a duplicate copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file in another location. Can you do a search from the 2k19 folder to check.?

1 hour ago, Everyoneskouhai said:

has daniel bryan's 2k20 entrance been ported yet

No not yet.

@squaredcirclefan I'm trying your entrance mod for the first time, and weirdly I can't find DX tag entrance. Any idea what im doing wrong?

On 3/14/2020 at 2:11 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its listed as DX. 

I will change the string in the next update to avoid confusion.

@Thechosenone yeah I' m having the same issu. You found it yet?

34 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan I'm trying your entrance mod for the first time, and weirdly I can't find DX tag entrance. Any idea what im doing wrong?

I Just checked and realised I placed the listing in a different file. I will reupload and post a new link in a short while.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I Just checked and realised I placed the listing in a different file. I will reupload and post a new link in a short while.

Thank you square, I didn't know how to solvethe problem

2 hours ago, Bookerman said:

I have reuploaded the entrance pack. The DX entrance is now listed. 

The Brian Cage 2k20 Victory motion has also been included.

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will need to ensure you have regenerated the chunk0.def file with CCT.

I've checked and cleared chunk0,.arc and regenerated chunk0.def, and it still happens.

18 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

I've checked and cleared chunk0,.arc and regenerated chunk0.def, and it still happens.

Does this happen with all the other ported entrances or just Tessa Blanchard's ?

As WWE2k20 sucks and we don't know what we can expect from WWE2k21 WWE2k19 is the only alternative for WWE game fans.

So let's keep this alive with mods, guys!

Can't point it out enough how valuable and great all your support, for us other modders and also you own content is, @squaredcirclefan

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, noobmodder said:

As WWE2k20 sucks and we don't know what we can expect from WWE2k21 WWE2k19 is the only alternative for WWE game fans.

So let's keep this alive with mods, guys!

Can't point it out enough how valuable and great all your support, for us other modders and also you own content is, @squaredcirclefan

I think 2k21 will have the same file structure as 2k20 so nobody won't be able to mod it. I can see we have 2k19 for years...

Edited by The Chosen One.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, The Chosen One. said:

I think 2k21 will have the same file structure as 2k20 so nobody won't be able to mod it. I can see we have 2k19 for years...

Not a bad thing tbh. This is our No Mercy

• Like 1

Excuse me squared, I know this question has nothing to do with the topic but I can't send you PM, where could I get los matadores mod? I saw that you uploaded a video on your yt channel account a long time ago. I looked for them on 2k but I didn't find them. thank you!

2 hours ago, The Chosen One. said:

Excuse me squared, I know this question has nothing to do with the topic but I can't send you PM, where could I get los matadores mod? I saw that you uploaded a video on your yt channel account a long time ago. I looked for them on 2k but I didn't find them. thank you!

Hi,

The Youtube channel isn't mine but run by @SCGameplays. You might want to send him e message .

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Youtube channel isn't mine but run by @SCGameplays. You might want to send him e message .

haha, squaredcirclefan You really should change another ID😆

Edited by wosuchen1985
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan For the DX tag entrance, is it just me or the light sticks for HBK not positioned correctly when he's on the turnbuckle throwing it to the crowd? For me, it was floating quite far above his hands. Hahaha.

That's true. It's an issue with wwe 2k15 props and title belts especially when the characters are holding them in the ring. The physics and placement data is not read properly in subsequent games (from 2k16).

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That's true. It's an issue with wwe 2k15 props and title belts especially when the characters are holding them in the ring. The physics and placement data is not read properly in subsequent games (from 2k16).

Ah well, its still better than Triple H missing his title belts using the current in game entrance. I was so confused when I realized that HBK is the only one wearing the tag belts in the original entrance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bookerman said:

Ah well, its still better than Triple H missing his title belts using the current in game entrance. I was so confused when I realized that HBK is the only one wearing the tag belts in the original entrance. 

Wait I'm not aware of this. Are you saying when the D-Generation X entrance is assigned and they are set as title holders, the belt only shows up on Shawn Michaels?

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wait I'm not aware of this. Are you saying when the D-Generation X entrance is assigned and they are set as title holders, the belt only shows up on Shawn Michaels?

Yup, no matter who is casted as Triple H in 2k19's Dx entrance, he doesn't have the championship belt, only the one casted as Shawn Michaels does.

Hey @squaredcirclefan here's something I've noticed.

I have your most recent moves pack installed, and sometimes Rhea Ripley's Riptide has the impact sound when the opponent hits the mat.

But sometimes when I start the game, the Riptide has no sound at all.

I know sound is tricky with these ports. Is this a known issue? Is anyone else experiencing this with the Riptide?

Edit: Never mind! I figured it out by searching through this thread. I had an "attrib" folder that shouldn't have been in there with rogue attr files, probably a mistake from a released mod at some point. Deleting it and the attr files seems to have fixed the issue! And it probably fixed other problems I didn't even know I was having.

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan here's something I've noticed.

I have your most recent moves pack installed, and sometimes Rhea Ripley's Riptide has the impact sound when the opponent hits the mat.

But sometimes when I start the game, the Riptide has no sound at all.

I know sound is tricky with these ports. Is this a known issue? Is anyone else experiencing this with the Riptide?

Hi,

This shouldn't be happening. I suspect you have a duplicate copy of the attr_50000_p30.pac file in one of the folders. This is the file which contains impact sound data for the move. You will need to search your game's folders and ensure the file is placed in the pac\audio\attr folder only.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

This shouldn't be happening. I suspect you have a duplicate copy of the attr_50000_p30.pac file in one of the folders. This is the file which contains impact sound data for the move. You will need to search your game's folders and ensure the file is placed in the pac\audio\attr folder only.

Indeed, I edited my post just before you replied. I discovered an unknown "attrib" folder in the audio folder containing three attr pacs, and 50000_p30 was one of them. Deleting these files seems to have solved it. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xalaidne said:

Hello, is it possible to port Chris Jericho's entrance from 2k17 with his jacket lights ?

Hi, 

The jacket lights don't work unfortunately. No one has been able to get them to work yet since 2k18.

• Sad 1