Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Sorry to bother you again. If/when you are going to update the supplementary pack again, I guess you are going to fix Fiend's winning animation lightning also (which is not dark at all now). Is it possible to make the light as dark as his entrance? Because even before when it's dark it was possible to see Fiend running towards the ramp from ring as it was not dark enough, which breaks immersion. 

Also Nikki Cross don't have entrance commentary in her ported 2k20 entrance.

Edited by Refat

Just now, Refat said:

Sorry to bother you again. As you are going to update the supplementary pack again, I guess you are going to fix Fiend's winning animation lightning also (which is not dark at all now). Is it possible to make the light as dark as his entrance? Because even before when it's dark it was possible to see Fiend running towards the ramp from ring as it was not dark enough, which breaks immersion. 

Also Nikki Cross don't have entrance commentary in her ported 2k20 entrance.

Hi,

Its quite surprising the dark light effect no longer works . I'd even modified the effects so the lights go off before the character leaves the stage but they don't all work now for some reason. I will be working on it.

I will add the entrance commentary to Nikki' Cross ported 2k20 entrance.

A quick question. Does the hood come off with Nikki's ported entrance ?

25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its quite surprising the dark light effect no longer works . I'd even modified the effects so the lights go off before the character leaves the stage but they don't all work now for some reason. I will be working on it.

I will add the entrance commentary to Nikki' Cross ported 2k20 entrance.

A quick question. Does the hood come off with Nikki's ported entrance ?

No I am afraid.

Just now, Refat said:

No I am afraid.

If you are able to, you can make minor modifications to the mod for private use.

One workaround is to delete the 5633.yobj hood object inside the ch pac and rename the 5634.yobj object to 5633.yobj. The 5632.yobj hood can be resized slightly so her hair doesn't clip through it on top and at the back. I have a resized file here you can test with or use if you wish to. You can then rebuild a new pac file.

I have the resized 5632.yobj hood object here.

https://mega.nz/file/QNR0SSBT#RmJOdxTYyLMc70MZr3YT17981Qiz5vPpELemHpt7Ki8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you are able to, you can make minor modifications to the mod for private use.

One workaround is to delete the 5633.yobj hood object inside the ch pac and rename the 5634.yobj object to 5633.yobj. The 5632.yobj hood can be resized slightly so her hair doesn't clip through it on top and at the back. I have a resized file here you can test with or use if you wish to. You can then rebuild a new pac file.

I have the resized 5632.yobj hood object here.

https://mega.nz/file/QNR0SSBT#RmJOdxTYyLMc70MZr3YT17981Qiz5vPpELemHpt7Ki8

Thank you very much. I'll certainly try it and let you know.

Edit: I can confirm it works. Thanks again.

Edited by Refat

On 4/11/2020 at 1:35 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will always need to make sure you rebuild the chunk0.def file when you update the entrances pack . If you don't do this , the game will not load the entrance motions into memory even though they show on the list.

Playing Steve Austin's entrance motion will mean the animation file is missing or not listed in the chunk0.def file.

I have uploaded the file in this link. You can download and copy Tessa's entrance files to your game along with an updated cae_item_p20.pac file where I have amended the listing of drew Mcintyre champion appearing in the single entrances list.

https://mega.nz/file/BR5RmZ6Q#6DaELzFfoWSe-NuTE2Kuvogi9oCaIBhXlW1LvURRIVE

You need to inject the other trons with CCT . They won't work as they are as they need to be in the pac file format.

When you inject them into the character slots using CCT, the tool will convert them to pac files.

Remember to rebuild the chunk0.def after and assign the tron ID's in the moveset file .

Thank you sir. I appreciate the help @squaredcirclefan. I also have another question which is a bit off topi but I don't know where to post it and im hoping someone in here an help. A few mods I downloaded yesterday are not showing up. I'e downloaded them as alternate attires for Cesaro and Austin Theory. I do everything im suppose to as usual but now it seems any time I place a pac file in the 2nd attire slot it doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, KyzerKid said:

Thank you sir. I appreciate the help @squaredcirclefan. I also have another question which is a bit off topi but I don't know where to post it and im hoping someone in here an help. A few mods I downloaded yesterday are not showing up. I'e downloaded them as alternate attires for Cesaro and Austin Theory. I do everything im suppose to as usual but now it seems any time I place a pac file in the 2nd attire slot it doesn't work.

Hi. can you post in the discussions and help section and I can assist in looking into it.

• Like 1

I have your ported move pack, but one of my favorite moves, Low Kick 3 (2k17), is nowhere in my game; also, if you could add the old surfboard facecrusher, that'd be awesome.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FKR said:

In which section these moves shuld be ? 

Standing strikes/strike attacks, it's in this video clip, and I have the other moves in my game, so I guess it might've been taken out later.

idk if the other move can be done but it's a lower body face down grapple iirc.

12 minutes ago, FKR said:

One with christopher daniels variation one with rvd variation . But forgot their names 

Daniels, Sit-out butterfly facebuster, RVD, don't know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SLSBaconBits said:

I have your ported move pack, but one of my favorite moves, Low Kick 3 (2k17), is nowhere in my game; also, if you could add the old surfboard facecrusher, that'd be awesome.

Hi,

I didn't realise I had removed the move from the list a while back. I will add it back in with a minor update I will release on Thursday.

The Surfboard Facecrusher you are referring to is the Surfboard Facecrusher 2. The animation files were not removed from the game. It just wasn't listed for selection in 2k19 along with a few other moves which I have added in the past. I will add it to the list in the next update.

2 hours ago, FKR said:

In which section these moves shuld be ? 

Hi, squared . How are you ? 

I saw more batista spear comments on when jason jordan hits corner running strike (corner trapped spear) . Is it possible to make batista spear comments exclusive to his 2 models only ?

Also jinder hits upper ground strike (knee drop 18) trouble in paradise commentary happens . So if possible kindly try to make it exclusive to kofi models please sir . ❤🙏

Also finn balor 2k17 entrance is no where to be found . I didn't copied any of those 2 evt data . Thought it will remove any of  yours 2k20 ported entrance pack files which will cause problems . Can you tell me what to do please ? Thank you . Stay blessed 💙

I will look into the commentary issues. They are tricky to fix so I can't promise anything.

Are you talking about the 2k17 Demon Finn Balor title entrance ? The evt data file hasn't got anything top do with the entrance showing up in the game. Can you state which entrance you are talking about.

I'm not sure about the other facebuster. It probably has a different name in the game.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Yes 2k17 finn balor . What is his name in the game ?

I only know about the 2k17 Demon King title entrance I ported. I'm not sure what the 2k17 entrance is unless I have a look in the game itself.

2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Yes I am talking about the chainsaw entrqnce . I copied the pac folder to my directory but the entrance is not listed

You will need to go through the instructions I posted for installing the entrance. The entrance isn't listed. It was set in Data Editor

• Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Drew Mcintyre title entrance, Asuka 2k20, Sonya Deville 2k20, Daniel Bryan, Ember Moon, Molly Holly entrances, Willie Mack entrance and victory motion. Ported moves update 14 uploaded

Hi,

I have uploaded ported moves update 14. This consists of a few additional moves and minor fixes. A download link can be found on the first post .

A few moves from 2k20 and previous games added.

1. Yokosuka Cutter 3 (2k20) - Ground grapple  -  Assigned to Bobby Lashley's moveset in 2k20

2. Flatliner 3 (2k20) - grapple\rebound grapple - Assigned to Bobby Lashley's moveset.

3. Monster Plex 2 (2k20) - Ground Grapple - Assigned to the DLC character Frankenstrowman's moveset.

4. Hogan Leg Drop 2 (2k20) -BETA - Hulk Hogan's 2nd leg drop finisher in 2k20.  - This move is still in beta as I still need to work on a few issues . Some additional data which enables the move work flawlessly can't be ported over so I aim to find a workaround with time.

5. Drive By Kick 1 (2k15) - Removed from the game

6. Back Side Suplex Slam 1 (2k17) - Removed

moves not in the video preview.

7. Low Kick 3 (2k17) - Assigned to Alberto Del Rio's moveset but due to an error by the developers, the move isn't showing up in the Create moveset list.

8. Surfboard Facecrusher 2 (2K18)  - Not listed in the Create moveset menu.

9. Five Star Frog Splash 2 (2k17) - removed and Reanimated as Frog Splash 2 - the old Frog Splash animation assigned to Seth Rollins in WWE 2K17.

A few minor move commentary fixes.

• Like 10
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

The ported 2k20 entrances supplementary pack has been updated with two additional fixes.

1.  Addressed a reported issue with the Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory motion not displaying any dark lighting effects. 

2. Nikki Cross 2k19 Entrance Commentary added to the ported 2k20 entrance.

You will need to download the Supplementary update zip on the first post.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 4

Dude this is so sick. Absolutely love all you've managed to port over.

If I could suggest something, I'd love to see you import the old Chickenwing Gutbuster. It was a DLC move in 2k15 and stayed in the game until 2k18. The one they left in the game looks so weak in comparison.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

If I could suggest something, I'd love to see you import the old Chickenwing Gutbuster. It was a DLC move in 2k15 and stayed in the game until 2k18. The one they left in the game looks so weak in comparison.

Hi,

The move animation files for the Chickenwing Gutbuster 2 in 2k18 were left over in the game even though they were removed from the listing for reasons which are hard to figure out. A few other moves like  Suplex City 1, pounce 1 and Jackhammer 1 are in that category. I had to add those to the 2k19 listing. what baffles me is the move animation files are  left over  in the 2k20 files but are also not used.

I just need to add data which will enable the move  listed for selection in the Create Entrance menu. I will reupload the zip file on Friday with the move added to the listing.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The move animation files for the Chickenwing Gutbuster 2 in 2k18 were left over in the game even though they were removed from the listing for reasons which are hard to figure out. A few other moves like  Suplex City 1, pounce 1 and Jackhammer 1 are in that category. I had to add those to the 2k19 listing. what baffles me is the move animation files are  left over  in the 2k20 files but are also not used.

I just need to add data which will enable the move  listed for selection in the Create Entrance menu. I will reupload the zip file on Friday with the move added to the listing.

Wow, that's really weird. I'm curious if that means it was an "accidental" removal by 2k or if they just didn't clean up the files properly...

Either way, thanks so much! It was my main CAW's finisher for the last few years and he felt so empty without it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi squared . My fiend entrance still has red and yellow lights .also victory is dark now after update but we can still see him running .  

Your moves pack 14 is amazing thank you soo mcuch for your work . You're keeping the game alive 🤘

Hi,

As I mentioned before , You will get red and yellow lights when you first preview the entrance, select the motion again and the lights return to the normal setting. It doesn't happen in gameplay.

The lighting engine unfortunately isn't making the darkness pitch black like in 2k20 with the data I ported over , so even though the lights go off, it isn't pitch black where you wouldn't see anything in the stadium. I have looked through a few 2k19 entrances but there isn't any with that has a segment that's pitch black so that's probably the best I can get it down to unless I come happen to come across the data for 2k19 by a stroke of luck. We cannot expect any 2k20 entrance  lighting effect to be perfect as 2k20 as that game has a different lighting engine to 2k19.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FKR said:

Hey, sorry I didn't mean that . What you did is more than any of us asked . Thank you for your work 💙 don't know what we gonna see on friday . 

Also about the fiend lightning , the was a spot light when championship matches occurs on nxt arena . Will that light work ?

That spotlight isn't pitch black as you can still see an outline of the crowd during the entrance. 

Its more of the 2k19 light engine. 2k20 displays deeper blacks. Even 2k18 and especially 2k17 had a deeper black lighting than 2k19. This is noticeable if a 2k17 entrance which had dark lighting is ported over to 19.

Tyler Breeze entrance lighting had very dark light effects but even using that brings the same result. What we can do with the light engine is limited unfortunately as its beyond the scope of what we can mod.

Hi Square, after the last moveset update I noticed a problem with Kofi Kingston's "Boom Drop 1" move, it became Hulk Hogan's Leg Drop (Leg Drop 6).
Could you check when you have time?

Thank you so much my friend. :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi Square, after the last moveset update I noticed a problem with Kofi Kingston's "Boom Drop 1" move, it became Hulk Hogan's Leg Drop (Leg Drop 6).

Hi,

The Boom Drop 1 and The Leg Drop 6 conflict with each other so I had to move it to a new slot when I ported it late 2018. I will rectify the issue and reupload on Friday.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Hi, I have added the Chicken Wing Gutbuster 1 to the move listing. You will need to redownload the zip file.

1 hour ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Just a heads up, the baseball slide hurricanrana isn't working anymore.

Its been rectified. Redownload the zip file.

8 hours ago, micencronin said:

Rectified.

NB: This will be the last update for ported moves and entrances I will upload  for a little while as I will be taking time to look into a few other aspects of the game I have been interested in modding. An example is move reversal animations. 

If the 2k20 cak archives are cracked once again, I will resume instantly with porting some 2k20 DLC moves and motions which we can't access at the moment.

If there are any issues with the motions ported so far , I will respond to any questions .

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1