Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

32 minutes ago, EZY said:

@squaredcirclefan is there any chance you would be willing to port over Willie Mack's entrance along with a few of the mixed gender tag entrances?

Hi,

I can look into porting Willie Mack's  entrance and Maybe one of the Mix Tag entrances. With the mixed Tag , you will have to choose one.

I had considered them previously but I just don't think they are that useful in 19 as we can't play mix gender teams by default. Tag trio and 4 man entrances are also time consuming to port as there are ring and rope motion data to port for multiple characters instead of one so I'm always considering whether time spent one  particular entrance could be spent porting over another entrance.

• Like 2

Just now, FKR said:

Rolling cuttuer 1 . 

Ok. I did preview the move and what you described usually occurs when the finisher is triggered with the character facing the opponent.

I think this is due to some of the motion data in the 2k19 move. I notice it didn't occur with the 2k18 motion.

What I will do is replace the data with the 2k18 motion since its the same move and send it  if you can run a few tests later today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FKR said:

Rolling cuttuer 1 . 

Hi can you test in your game. I have replaced part of the motion data for the move with the data from 2k18 which is slightly different.

The move is the same. This is just the timing data and a few other bits which enable the move function in gameplay.

https://mega.nz/file/UdhzlI7S#wP4yGYnc04Vm3NniPV2HR8OcBeAr9PheVhb6RWSCLg8

Place the 51_param.pac file in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

• Bliss 1

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I can look into porting Willie Mack's  entrance and Maybe one of the Mix Tag entrances. With the mixed Tag , you will have to choose one.

I had considered them previously but I just don't think they are that useful in 19 as we can't play mix gender teams by default. Tag trio and 4 man entrances are also time consuming to port as there are ring and rope motion data to port for multiple characters instead of one so I'm always considering whether time spent one  particular entrance could be spent porting over another entrance.

I'm considering moving all the women to the men's division because I would rarely use them otherwise. Thats why I was interested in the mixed tag stuff. Instead of a mixed tag entrance; how about porting over Generic Trio 4? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EZY said:

I'm considering moving all the women to the men's division because I would rarely use them otherwise. Thats why I was interested in the mixed tag stuff. Instead of a mixed tag entrance; how about porting over Generic Trio 4? 

To be honest I'm avoiding trio and 4 man entrances for now. The one's I did took quite a while to get working as the 2k20 motions have longer sequences than those in 19. 

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

To be honest I'm avoiding trio and 4 man entrances for now. The one's I did took quite a while to get working as the 2k20 motions have longer sequences than those in 19. 

gotcha, but thx I appreciate all of your work.

• Like 1

Hey squaredcircle, are the ported entrance included in the ported moves pack? And do they have to be assigned through tools like Data Editor? I wanted to use the 2K15 DX entrance but couldn't find it anywhere, not in-game nor in Data Editor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Hey squaredcircle, are the ported entrance included in the ported moves pack? And do they have to be assigned through tools like Data Editor? I wanted to use the 2K15 DX entrance but couldn't find it anywhere, not in-game nor in Data Editor.

Hi,

The ported entrances pack is a separate zip file which you will also find on the first page.

When you download the pack and use my string, it will be listed as DX while the default tag entrance is listed as D-GENERATION X. They don't need to be assigned in Data Editor as I have added string ID and names to the cae_item_p20.pac file.You can select them in the Create entrance menu.

7 hours ago, EZY said:

gotcha, but thx I appreciate all of your work.

Hi,

Thanks. As I've said, it's just for a while. I will return to working on them sooner rather than later.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The ported entrances pack is a separate zip file which you will also find on the first page.

When you download the pack and use my string, it will be listed as DX while the default tag entrance is listed as D-GENERATION X. They don't need to be assigned in Data Editor as I have added string ID and names to the cae_item_p20.pac file.You can select them in the Create entrance menu.

Hi,

Thanks. As I've said, it's just for a while. I will return to working on them sooner rather than later.

When I download and place the files in, does it overwrite anything placed in their from the 2K20 port pack?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

When I download and place the files in, does it overwrite anything placed in their from the 2K20 port pack?

Hi,

the only file replaced is the soind_p30.pac file which contains sound data for both mods. You can use the sound file in the entrances mod as it's the updated file and also contains the commentary ID Data for the ported moves.

9 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Is there a molly holly wwe 2k20 entrance port

Hi,

Not yet. But if there's a Molly Holly mod, I will consider porting the motion over to 2k19.

1 minute ago, hunneye said:

Thanku for reply sir. U always reply. The entrance goes well with many heel women wrestlers.... 

I see what you mean. I will add it to my to-do list for the next update.

• Like 1

Thx a lot sir.. one more thing in wwe 2k19 hacked move pack 7 there is a move called as rope assisted bulldog which is actually previously used stratusfaction. all the other moves show in wwe 2k19 which are in tht pack except this one.. wt could be the reason?

2 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Thx a lot sir.. one more thing in wwe 2k19 hacked move pack 7 there is a move called as rope assisted bulldog which is actually previously used stratusfaction. all the other moves show in wwe 2k19 which are in tht pack except this one.. wt could be the reason?

Hi,

There was a time I temporary removed some moves from the list and placed the listing in one of the other createmode files. I have since placed them back. I probably forgot to add that move back to the list. I will do so and upload in the next update. Thanks for the observation.

12 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi , since there is no new moves I think you can look into some previous moves that has issues . Not demanding anything just if you look at them it will be awesome  . Thanks sir ❤

1. Stunner (2k20) - after ko sits with the head the falling animation shutters slows down from there . The moves still looks wierd for some reasons also have unusual screen shakes .

2. I think ryback had an running body press or shoulder block animation in 2k15 can you look at it ?

3. Is it possible now to add chris jerichos 2k15 codebreaker with mat hitting sound ?

4. Tope rope snapmare has screenshakes at the end

5. Triple german suplex (2k15) has no impact sound .

6. Anaconda vise 1 (2k18) no sound

7. Aztec press2k20 has screen shakes at the very end of the move.

8. Back superplex 2 (2k17) has screen shakes at beginning 

9. Back suplex 4 2k15 chris jericho has screen shakes for pin combo animation 

10. The big boot 2k20 dosen't connect

11. Any of matt riddle move fix .

Hi,

I'm aware of these issues actually but unfortunately there is no immediate fix for them. 

1. The screen shakes particularly happen with ta lot of the 2k20 moves. I haven't been able to find a way around it or to see what causes it.

2. I will have a look at Ryback's motion. I know one of the 2k15 shoulder blocks isn't working in subsequent games.

3. I have tried with that one. The impact sound when the attacker hits the mat hasn't worked so far.

4. Typical 2k20 motion. Nothing we can do about that one.

5. No fix for that as we can't port 2k15 sound over. The timing for the impacts is different to any other move so none can be used in its place.

6. Anaconda Vise 1 : I will fix this in the next update as I had ported over the sound from 2k18 but I mistakenly removed it.

Ive noticed the screen shake with 7 and 8 but that was a trade off in the file I used to get the move to work. 

9. The Big Boot 2k20 was in Beta . Not all the motion data can be ported over with that move.

12. With the Bro Mission moves, There isn't any fix for the sound timing as I can't find another move in 2k19 with the same timing which will work with it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FKR said:

Thanks for the reply sir .best is your work all the time .  Is there any app made to open .cak files or .LUA files ? Is it possible to port spears and other running strikes to running grapples ? In Wwe 13 spears were running grapples now it changed . Also you ported sound less falling dropkick of sami zyan thats why I am asking

Wrestleminus was coded to open the 2k20 cak files but the developers changed some part of the compression when the 1st DLC was released . Unfortunately, the developer is not active on the forum so the chances wrestleminus will be updated to open the cak files now is very low or no chance at all.

The game engine has been modified to prevent running strikes working as running grapples since 2k14.Even if you move them to those slots they wont function in gameplay.

The sound for the 2k15 falling dropkick was removed and as I had mentioned before with some 2k15 moves .The sound can't be ported over. The new animation for the move is placed in a different file and with this, I can't copy the sound data over. will have a look at it again to see if I could use the sound for another move .

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Are you trying to port more moves from 2K20, including the DLC packs?

Well I aim  to port moves from the DLC packs when its possible to extract files from the updated cak files in the game's folders.

A lot of the pre dlc moves Ive tried after the last update haven't worked properly in gameplay or have a glitch that's why I haven't released any of them. When I preview the DLC moves in 2k20,  at least I can already see those that will work in 2k19 and those that wouldn't .

I

24 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

Yes! Thank you so much for all of your work. ❤️ Can't wait to have Sasha Bank's ground Bank Statement !>w<

Hi

No worries.

I've got that move ported a few days back but the tapping out sound isn't working yet. I might as well upload it and fix the tap out sound later.

• Like 1