Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

All of the 2K20 moves work great except the Triple Hip Attack, which isn't showing up in my move list at all.  I know it's a Standing Front Grapple move, so I checked in that list and the list of finishers, but there's no sign of it.  Strange...this looked like one of the easiest mods to install (unzip, copy, paste).  Is there maybe something else I'm supposed to copy?

Hi, The triple Hip attack isn't a finisher or signature but a strong strike. You will find it listed in that category.

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The triple Hip attack isn't a finisher or signature but a strong strike. You will find it listed in that category.

Well, now, I just feel stupid.  🥴  Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hey brother , is it possible to open wwe 2k20 files since the new update ?

Hi,

Unfortunately no. The encryption wont be removed with an update. Its something that has to be done within the community but it seems the modder who wrote the code to crack the initial release is holding back till all dlc is released, probably due to having to recode all over again which can be tedious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan, everything since to be in order, getting universe cutscenes with audio and no glitches on any moves whatsoever for now. :)

That's great. modifications to the sound file to add superstar specific pre-match entrance commentary to some of the entrances like Kevin Owens, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy seems to cause issues with the voiceover and chants. Ive left those out and will try to find a way around it.

I've been trying out the combo strikes but are a real nightmare to get working properly in the game. I will upload beta versions of the Palm Strike Barrage (Matt Riddle) and the Mia Yim Combo strike  this weekend.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

when i try to add fiend's entrance his motion turns to Steve Austin

how to fix that ?

Hi,

Did you ensure you have copied the entrance file to the pac\evt folder? You also need to rebuild the chunk0.def using CCT after adding the files.

Ensure you have all entrance and effect files in the right folder. The effects file handles the full screen playback of the Fiends intro titantron. You will also need to turn off all trons in Create entrance.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

11 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Would it possible at all to port over the Women's Tag Team titles to overwrite an existing tag team title? And be able to change the coding so only women can challenge for it?

The belts objects in 2k20 aren’t pac files like they are in 2k29 and previous games.

Thank you for all your work on these ports squaredcirclefan.

Did you start with our string entries for the moveset at a specific row? I already heavily edited my string and therefore would add your entries manually by comparing them. 

Thanks again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tarnathos said:

Thank you for all your work on these ports squaredcirclefan.

Did you start with our string entries for the moveset at a specific row? I already heavily edited my string and therefore would add your entries manually by comparing them. 

Thanks again

If you look through the previous pages, you will find a list of the strings I used and the string ID’s.

The belts objects in 2k20 aren’t pac files like they are in 2k29 and previous games.

Oh.

So there isn't a way to take the files and put them in a pac format? Or has that not been figured out yet?

1 minute ago, TheJStale said:

Oh.

So there isn't a way to take the files and put them in a pac format? Or has that not been figured out yet?

Not really. If it was 2k20 characters will have been ported in full. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Not really. If it was 2k20 characters will have been ported in full. 

i did everything i make the trons none but it doesn't worked

i rebuild def 5 times 

9 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

i did everything i make the trons none but it doesn't worked

i rebuild def 5 times 

Can you send me a copy of your chunk0.def file in a private message ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hi, I'm having two rather strange problems right now:

1) All of the ported animations seem to be in the game, but the name fields are all blank except for one victory which is labeled as "string to be defined" or something to that effect.

2) I imported JoeMashups' Lita 2006 model in attire slot 2, rebuilt the DEF file, and started up the game only to find that the name fields of all the wrestlers I'd modded in (AJ Lee, Kharma, Chyna, Kelly Kelly, and Nikki Cross) are blank.  They're still there, but they don't have names and they're at the bottom of the list of female wrestlers.  I had this problem once before, and it somehow solved itself when I added Kelly, so I added Rhea Ripley thinking that it would fix itself again, but no such luck.

I'm new to all this, but my only guess is that it has something to do with the Super String (but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong).  Any ideas?

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

2 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Hi, I'm having two rather strange problems right now:

1) All of the ported animations seem to be in the game, but the name fields are all blank except for one victory which is labeled as "string to be defined" or something to that effect.

2) I imported JoeMashups' Lita 2006 model in attire slot 2, rebuilt the DEF file, and started up the game only to find that the name fields of all the wrestlers I'd modded in (AJ Lee, Kharma, Chyna, Kelly Kelly, and Nikki Cross) are blank.  They're still there, but they don't have names and they're at the bottom of the list of female wrestlers.  I had this problem once before, and it somehow solved itself when I added Kelly, so I added Rhea Ripley thinking that it would fix itself again, but no such luck.

I'm new to all this, but my only guess is that it has something to do with the Super String (but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong).  Any ideas?

The second issue is to do with the superstring file. The game seems to be reading data from the default string_win.pac file in the pac\string\win folder instead of the superstring file which should be in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.  Do you have wrestleplus installed? Are you rebuilding the def file with wrestleplus.
When you install the entrance motions , you need to copy the string_win.pac file in the mods folder from my pack to yours. Do you have another language set in your game.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The second issue is to do with the superstring file. The game seems to be reading data from the default string_win.pac file in the pac\string\win folder instead of the superstring file which should be in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.  Do you have wrestleplus installed? Are you rebuilding the def file with wrestleplus.
When you install the entrance motions , you need to copy the string_win.pac file in the mods folder from my pack to yours. Do you have another language set in your game.

Normally, I use CCT.  I took it from your post that I should use WrestlePlus, so I installed it and used it to rebuild my DEF.  My modded wrestlers have names again, but now I have a new problem: when I try to change a modded wrestler's entrance, the game freezes at the loading screen.  When I go into Easy CAE with a default wrestler, the entrance animations have names now.

As for the SuperString, I may have misread some directions somewhere because I copied the string_win.pac file from your pack to the pac\string\win folder (after backing up the default string).  I also have a copy of the file in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win.  I deleted the copy in the default pac\string\win hoping that it would force the game to read the modded version, but having WrestlePlus download the string when I first ran it seems to have put it back in this spot.

I don't know how to set up other languages in the game, but U.S. English seems to be the default option, and that's what I have.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

4 hours ago, moezilla said:

Would it be possible to port over The Miz’s new entrance from 2K20 as well?

I've ported over the entrance last week but I haven't uploaded it yet. I just need to fix the facial animations and create a lighting effects file with 2k20 data.

I will upload sometime this week along with Drew Mcintyre and Becky Lynch 2k20 non title entrances.

• Like 1

hey so sorry to bug you, but do you have or know where I can find faarooq id 480 moveset/pofo… the old ones don't work that I find

I've ported over the entrance last week but I haven't uploaded it yet. I just need to fix the facial animations and create a lighting effects file with 2k20 data.

I will upload sometime this week along with Drew Mcintyre and Becky Lynch 2k20 non title entrances.

Just now, TeamShattSean said:

hey so sorry to bug you, but do you have or know where I can find faarooq id 480 moveset/pofo… the old ones don't work that I find

Hi, Where did you find the one's that don't work so I can have a look ?

59 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Normally, I use CCT.  I took it from your post that I should use WrestlePlus, so I installed it and used it to rebuild my DEF.  My modded wrestlers have names again, but now I have a new problem: when I try to change a modded wrestler's entrance, the game freezes at the loading screen.  When I go into Easy CAE with a default wrestler, the entrance animations have names now.

As for the SuperString, I may have misread some directions somewhere because I copied the string_win.pac file from your pack to the pac\string\win folder (after backing up the default string).  I also have a copy of the file in 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win.  I deleted the copy in the default pac\string\win hoping that it would force the game to read the modded version, but having WrestlePlus download the string when I first ran it seems to have put it back in this spot.

I don't know how to set up other languages in the game, but U.S. English seems to be the default option, and that's what I have.

You don't need to set up strings for other languages if you have the meu language set to English.

You should use CCT alone to rebuild the chunk0.def file not wrestleplus.

What is the current situation at the moment ?

• Like 1