Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

11 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

yea I double check its from the latest zip you uploaded today

Can you possible send a screenshot of the champion entrance listing in the CAE menu. it's showing up in my game

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you possible send a screenshot of the champion entrance listing in the CAE menu. it's showing up in my game

Here is a screenshot from my game

wBFplbc.png

Edited by squaredcirclefan

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is a screenshot from my game

I cant embedded for some reason but heres the link https://imgur.com/a/QOBxD2c

Im clearly doing something wrong compare to your screenshot. I took your string & replaces 2k88's mod string by putting the string in mods/2K88_SuperString/pac/string/win/

is thats what I'm suppose to do there?

1 minute ago, UtlimatePiper said:

I cant embedded for some reason but heres the link https://imgur.com/a/QOBxD2c

Im clearly doing something wrong compare to your screenshot. I took your string & replaces 2k88's mod string by putting the string in mods/2K88_SuperString/pac/string/win/

is thats what I'm suppose to do there?

Yes but from what I see, the game is reading data from a different string in another location . You might want to search for a string_win.pac file in your game folders. None of the strings in the file I uploaded are listed.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes but from what I see, the game is reading data from a different string in another location . You might want to search for a string_win.pac file in your game folders. None of the strings in the file I uploaded are listed.

do I need to replace the default string_win thats not in the mods folder as well? Thats the other string  file I see in my game folder

1 minute ago, UtlimatePiper said:

do I need to replace the default string_win thats not in the mods folder as well? Thats the other string  file I see in my game folder

You can replace that too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bouz888 said:

Hey mate,

I lve always loved your with esp with porting animations  and wamted to say thank you for making the games more enjoyable for us. 

Also on a side note .. is it at all possible to backport undertakers new last ride w/ pin and the 91  undertaker new tombstone. I really feel like bad  to ask you to do something when you have given much already. However I have no clue how to port or backport, If I did I would.

Either way mate, your awesome. Cheers

4 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Will it be possible for mix tag moves(dual moves) to be ported?

Hi,

The animations can be ported but the game engine for 2k19 is not coded to execute the animations in gameplay. What will probably happen is just one of the team members executing the move and the other partner just standing .

• Like 3

Just tried the 2 belts mod, I can see them in the champion entrance but when I add 2 belts to Stold Cold and then go to update his entrance to 2 belts the game gets stuck on a red bar loading screen before i can update him, any ideas? 

Edited by Hey Yo

10 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Just tried the 2 belts mod, I can see them in the champion entrance but when I add 2 belts to Stold Cold and then go to update his entrance to 2 belts the game gets stuck on a red bar loading screen before i can update him, any ideas? 

Hi,

Did you rebuild the def file since the entrance file selected is not the default file for Stone Cold's champion entrance but a modded duplicate ?

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you rebuild the def file since the entrance file selected is not the default file for Stone Cold's champion entrance but a modded duplicate ?

Yes using CCT, I have even tried updating his moveset in data editor so his champ entrance is set to 01029, injecting back into the game and when I go to play a match nothing loads

14 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Yes using CCT, I have even tried updating his moveset in data editor so his champ entrance is set to 01029, injecting back into the game and when I go to play a match nothing loads

Hi,

Do ensure you have placed the files in the pac/evt folder.

You can select the entrance in the Create Entrance menu rather than adding through moveset file. I reinstalled and performed a test and it works fine in my game.

22 minutes ago, Z3us said:

Are you going to port some of the Fiend moves and Murphy s knee it is cool? 

Have a nice time! 

Hi,

The issue at the moment is the combo pin isn't working. I tried the Fiendish Uranage and the Mandible claw. The Fiendish Uranage was ok but the pin for the mandible claw isn't working. Also the hand isn't connecting to the mouth of the opponent. This is a problem with the way the game is reading the hand motions in 2k19. 

I haven't tried the Kamigoye 1 and 2 but I believe they will work. The pin combo wouldn't work for both moves either.

25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do ensure you have placed the files in the pac/evt folder.

You can select the entrance in the Create Entrance menu rather than adding through moveset file. I reinstalled and performed a test and it works fine in my game.

Breakdown of what I do

Copy the pac / mod folder into root directory of 2K19

Run full regenerate of def file in CCT 

Open game and assign 2 belts to a wrestler eg Stone Cold / The Rock

Go to creations, Entrances. Pick the Stone Cold / The Rock and the menu loads and red bar freezes at about 25% and the right hand circle keeps spinning

As a test I have closed the game. Re opened and I then remove the belts from Stone Cold / The Rock. I then start a match with The Rock it goes to the loading screen and the red bar never shows and the circle spins

Edited by Hey Yo

4 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Breakdown of what I do

Copy the pac / mod folder into root directory of 2K19

Run full regenerate of def file in CCT 

Open game and assign 2 belts to a wrestler eg Stone Cold / The Rock

Go to creations, Entrances. Pick the Stone Cold / The Rock and the menu loads and red bar freezes at about 25% and the right hand circle keeps spinning

As a test I have closed the game. Re opened and I then remove the belts from Stone Cold / The Rock. I then start a match with The Rock it goes to the loading screen and the red bar never shows and the circle spins

Can you try placing all the  entrance files, evt_data and rtcs_step_p30 in the pac/evt folder, the effects files in the pac/evt/effects folder and the cae_item file in the pac/menu folder. Regenerate the def file.

I have some issues with the ported entrances from Hogan and Carrillo, they dont appear on my CAE menu even after dragging the files... is there something else to do? maybe with the string or something? thanks

27 minutes ago, TheRyback27 said:

I have some issues with the ported entrances from Hogan and Carrillo, they dont appear on my CAE menu even after dragging the files... is there something else to do? maybe with the string or something? thanks

Hi, Do you have the modded superstring (string.win.pac)  file in your game mods folder  ? You will probably need to copy and paste this file into the pac/string/win folder.

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Do you have the modded superstring (string.win.pac)  file in your game mods folder  ? You will probably need to copy and paste this file into the pac/string/win folder.

Oooh honestly i have no idea, i started modding literally 2 days ago, but since I've got myself a couple of superstars already (Hogan, Murphy, Ciampa) i thought that was the case... Can you send me a link to get the superstring and how to install it? Thanks btw

11 minutes ago, TheRyback27 said:

Oooh honestly i have no idea, i started modding literally 2 days ago, but since I've got myself a couple of superstars already (Hogan, Murphy, Ciampa) i thought that was the case... Can you send me a link to get the superstring and how to install it? Thanks btw

Did you install the mods using Custom Character Tools with their names showing up in the selection screen? If that's the case you must have the string file installed. If not open Custom Character tools , click on the INSTALL MODS tab and select install Superstring.

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you install the mods using Custom Character Tools with their names showing up in the selection screen? If that's the case you must have the string file installed. If not open Custom Character tools , click on the INSTALL MODS tab and select install Superstring.

Oh that's probably it, i installed everything using Wrestle+, i haven't even tried CCT yet

3 minutes ago, TheRyback27 said:

Oh that's probably it, i installed everything using Wrestle+, i haven't even tried CCT yet

Wrestleplus will also install the supertsring file. Did you ensure you have placed the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac/menu folder.

Regardiing CCT, there are other fixes you will nneed ed to install through the software, like the titantron fix , which will enable custom titantrons for superstars work during entrances.

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wrestleplus will also install the supertsring file. Did you ensure you have placed the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac/menu folder.

Regardiing CCT, there are other fixes you will nneed ed to install through the software, like the titantron fix , which will enable custom titantrons for superstars work during entrances.

I placed the file in there, both the evt and the menu on their respective folders, what should i do after that? After doing that i just click rebuild def on Wrestle+ and install pac plus once the game is on, am i missing something? 

21 minutes ago, TheRyback27 said:

I placed the file in there, both the evt and the menu on their respective folders, what should i do after that? After doing that i just click rebuild def on Wrestle+ and install pac plus once the game is on, am i missing something? 

When you go to the create entrance menu, you will need to select the Luchadore for Humberto Carrillo. Hogan's motion is a title victory not an entrance. You will need to select create Victory and select either face or heel victory motion.