squaredcirclefan

2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 12 released.

Elegido2016

I would like to make a request about moves, is it possible to port "ataxia" (austin theory's finisher) from 2k20? It is one of the best finishers I've ever seen IMO. Thanks in advance squared!

• Like 2

squaredcirclefan
11 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

I would like to make a request about moves, is it possible to port "ataxia" (austin theory's finisher) from 2k20? It is one of the best finishers I've ever seen IMO. Thanks in advance squared!

I believe that move is in the Wasteland Wanderers DLC pack. We can't extract files from the game at present since the Wasteland Wanderers DLC update.

• Like 1

Elegido2016

Yea, it is from wasteland DLC. What a pitty since I think the only good thing about DLCs are the new moves lol. Thank you for answering my question!

• Like 1

NICK0204

Hi, I know Im new here and still learning about modding, but can I make a request? Is it possible to port these moves from 2k20?

mounted punches and slap
swinging facebuster
handspring evasion dropkick
middle rope stretch
hanging cloverleaf
corner tiger feint kick

I know it is a lot lol, hoping one day there will be a tutorial on how to port a move and entrance . Anyways love all your work man! Thanks!

• Like 1

straight edge subhasis
4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

As I mentioned previously, I have the No! taunt showing up in my game. I'm not sure Low Blow 2 is a signature or finisher in 2k19. I can't remember that move ever being a normal grapple. 

You need to ensure you don't have copies of the createmode.pac file in multiple folders or it will cause issues. You will need to search your game folders for this file. 

I have tried the Lightning fist but it doesn't work properly in the game.

There is a separate file with additional data for the move which can't be ported over. Secondly even if it works, It will have to replace another corner ground move . 

I will look into the Manhandle Slam.

I have had a look at the 2k20 Skull Crushing Finale. Its the same animation apart from the pin added. 

As the pin isn't working in 2k19 it's essentially the same move so i'm considering skipping that one.

Another similar move is the new  Last Ride with Pin which is the same animation as the old one.

Hi , sorry but you are saying same animation but in my 2k20 game it looks slightly different.  Skull crushing finale drops straight on the floor in 2k20 in 2k19 it drops lil bit inclined . Also for last ride in 2k19 taker dosent walk during the move but in 2k20 he does walk for balance maybe then performs the last ride . Will those animations not visible if ported ? Is it not visible in your wwe 2k20 ?

• Like 1

D_e_v_i_l
17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This is a gameplay bug. Restarting your game should fix the issue. Its got nothing to do with the ported moves.

I have ported a few ntrance motions.  

1. Drew Mcintyre 2k20 entrance - Listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in CAE

2. The Miz 2k20 entrance - Listed as The Miz 2 in CAE

3. Becky Lynch (The Man) 2k20 entrance - Listed as Becky Lynch (The Man)

4. The Rock 99 2k20 ($500 shirt) entrance - Listed as The Rock ($500 shirt)

Minor Modifications.

Modifications to the Fiend's entrance and Victory effect files.

Additional information and a download link can be found in the first page of this thread. Enjoy.

You updated The Fiend's entrance file !

This is awesome....! 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

squaredcirclefan
7 hours ago, NICK0204 said:

Hi, I know Im new here and still learning about modding, but can I make a request? Is it possible to port these moves from 2k20?

mounted punches and slap
swinging facebuster
handspring evasion dropkick
middle rope stretch
hanging cloverleaf
corner tiger feint kick

I know it is a lot lol, hoping one day there will be a tutorial on how to port a move and entrance . Anyways love all your work man! Thanks!

Hi,

Most of these moves will have glitches during gameplay or no sound that’s why I didn’t bother with them. Moves on the ropes are glitchy as the data for the ropes isnt included in the new 2k20 move files.

A tutorial on porting moves or entrances will be too lengthy and multipart and not considered a basic level modding tutorial. For instance if you want to mod or sculpt characters, you will first need to know how to work proficiently with 3D max , blender or mud box. Any tutorial written will assume you have knowledge of those tools. 
With porting animations it’s a similar analogy. You’ve got to delve into the file structure for moves and understand them, experiment with a lot of things, reading through the tutorials in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES SECTION for 2k19,2k18,2k17 etc ,understanding how moves and entrances work in 2k19 , 2k15, -18 and being able to port a move from a previous game to 2k19.  
Learning these things take sacrifice, patience and time. As a beginner, you aren’t going to be able to start porting moves or animations from 2k20 immediately especially as the format is different . 
Everything to do with advanced modding is a steady learning process  which takes years. We have to learn a lot of things along the way to make better mods. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

Riffey85

I'm sure I'm missing a step, but every ported entrance is just Stone Cold's entrance. Can I not change them in game?

squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, Riffey85 said:

I'm sure I'm missing a step, but every ported entrance is just Stone Cold's entrance. Can I not change them in game?

Hi, Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file after adding the files. You can change them in-game.

Riffey85
Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file after adding the files.

I did not and was literally just thinking about that. Thanks!

• Like 2

motishow

squaredcirclefan , need to send you a PM; and you  dissabled it

squaredcirclefan
56 minutes ago, motishow said:

squaredcirclefan , need to send you a PM; and you  dissabled it

Hi, I will check it out. Maybe the inbox is full. Can you try in an hour.

• Like 1

TheJStale

In the next update, can you include Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai's entrances/victories if possible and if they are different than their 2K19 entrances?

squaredcirclefan
5 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

In the next update, can you include Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai's entrances/victories if possible and if they are different than their 2K19 entrances?

HI,

Both characters haven't got new entrances.

TheJStale
Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

HI,

Both characters haven't got new entrances.

Ok I wasn't sure.

Also, I don't remember if you do GFX ports also, but I would like the 2K20 GFX files of Superstars that were in 2K19 that received updated GFX, such as Dakota and Candice. I knew I downloaded a zip file from somewhere that had a bunch of GFX files from 2K20, but I can't remember where I got it or who uploaded it.

Or if you could just explain how to extract the .bk2 files from the baked.cak files in 20 without them being .dat files instead, because I cannot figure out how to do it.

squaredcirclefan
3 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Ok I wasn't sure.

Also, I don't remember if you do GFX ports also, but I would like the 2K20 GFX files of Superstars that were in 2K19 that received updated GFX, such as Dakota and Candice. I knew I downloaded a zip file from somewhere that had a bunch of GFX files from 2K20, but I can't remember where I got it or who uploaded it.

Or if you could just explain how to extract the .bk2 files from the baked.cak files in 20 without them being .dat files instead, because I cannot figure out how to do it.

If you have updated your game, you wouldn't be able to open the cak files with Wrestleminus. You will have to confirm this is not the case.

TheJStale

I cannot open the files with WrestleMinus. But I copied and pasted all the apron, mini, ramp, and wall files into folders on my desktop months ago.

Edited by TheJStale

squaredcirclefan

13 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

I cannot open the files with WrestleMinus. But I copied and pasted all the apron, mini, ramp, and wall files into folders on my desktop months ago.

You can install those dat files with CCT and the software will create pac files in the process.

TheJStale
46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can install those dat files with CCT and the software will create pac files in the process.

Oh and then I could just extract them using Pac Editor and they will be .bk2 files?

EDIT: I just tried this and when I open the file in Pac Editor to extract it, it still says its a .dat file and not a bk2 file.
Also when I tried to test it out in-game, my game crashed twice just before Candice's entrance.

Edited by TheJStale

squaredcirclefan
40 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Oh and then I could just extract them using Pac Editor and they will be .bk2 files?

EDIT: I just tried this and when I open the file in Pac Editor to extract it, it still says its a .dat file and not a bk2 file.
Also when I tried to test it out in-game, my game crashed twice just before Candice's entrance.

Can you send me one of the dat files you've extracted from the archive ?. Pac Editor can't open dat files.

Junaid Ahmed

hi @squaredcirclefan i cant assign five knuckle shuffle 2k18 diving attack as a normal diving attack hope you can fix it in the next update and thanks for all these great move hacks mate you really made this game so enjoyable

• Like 1

TheJStale
6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me one of the dat files you've extracted from the archive ?. Pac Editor can't open dat files.

You want me to send you one of the .dat files from the apron/mini/ramp/wall folders that I have on my desktop?

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, TheJStale said:

You want me to send you one of the .dat files from the apron/mini/ramp/wall folders that I have on my desktop?

Yes please.

18 minutes ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Hey,bro, Can You transplant Ricochet 2 and Zelina Vega 2K20 Entrances ?

Hi, I have ported over Zelina Vega's 2k20 entrance. You should find it listed in Create Entrance. I probably forgot to list it on the thread.

I will have a look at Richochet's entrance.

straight edge subhasis
8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes please.

Hi, I have ported over Zelina Vega's 2k20 entrance. You should find it listed in Create Entrance. I probably forgot to list it on the thread.

I will have a look at Richochet's entrance.

hi i got a problem as I already have an edited string so dont wanna replace it anymore . as a result so many entrances in CAE are empty string to be listed . any way to fix it ?