squaredcirclefan

2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 10 released.

Bookerman
On 2/3/2020 at 12:58 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you run a test with this copy of the sound_p30.pac file ?. The woo chants, voice over intro (Big E and R-Truth's entrances) and the Universe mode cutscene commentary should be working. Place the file in the pac\audio folder.

https://mega.nz/#!NZpxka5D!obaEJy6v8rr6iejZkzY_HaUeHAsZgOXr1bpgUxU5UWg

Sorry, I havent really get a cutscene yet in my Universe mode for some reason. Will be testing it later tonight and report back to you.

• Like 1

TheJStale
13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

There isn’t going to be a complete port of any 2k20 superstar in my opinion as there are parts of the character model that can’t be ported over. All you have at the moment which a few modders have done are mesh imports. And even with that process, there are issues with certain superstars in attempts that have been made by modders. 
WIth moves, strikes, running strikes and springboard moves aren’t working so we have to use alternatives to those. Pin combos also aren’t working for the new moves, hand and finger motions in taunts aren’t working for the new moves. For instance Rhea Ripley’s 2k20 taunt has her fists clenched in 2k19 rather than the finger sign. 
The reason I said new moves is, the old moves and taunts  in 2k20 when ported to 19 have the pin combo and finger motions working. 

Matt Riddle or Mia Yim’s combo strikes aren’t set as their signature or finishers so alternatives can be selected in the game. There are other strikes like Grizzly Magnum which are in that category. This also goes with strike and running strike moves in the dlc. So the truth of the matter is, only about half of these new moves will really work in 2k19.

Aww man that sucks...

Edited by TheJStale

Elegido2016

I just installed ported entrances they work amazing! Thank you squared!

I have a question btw, if I want to add an entrance motion with item adder, in this case cm punk with paul heyman, should I install it as tag (0004.dat) or how? and what about the natural disasters with jimmy hart? as a trio or tag (0005.dat)?}

Thanks in advance!

wosuchen1985

Hi, squaredcirclefan, How are you, Would you consider joining Lightning Fist of WWE 2K20 JOHN CENA?  Because I am a fan of JOHN CENA,

By the way, Your work is Awesome

• Too Sweet 1

squaredcirclefan
4 hours ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, squaredcirclefan, How are you, Would you consider joining Lightning Fist of WWE 2K20 JOHN CENA?  Because I am a fan of JOHN CENA,

By the way, Your work is Awesome

Hi,

Thanks. I tired porting it once but it didn't work properly as there is an additional file in 2k20 for that move which needs to be ported over. I haven't figured out where that data will go in 19. But I haven't given up on it yet.

5 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

I just installed ported entrances they work amazing! Thank you squared!

I have a question btw, if I want to add an entrance motion with item adder, in this case cm punk with paul heyman, should I install it as tag (0004.dat) or how? and what about the natural disasters with jimmy hart? as a trio or tag (0005.dat)?}

Thanks in advance!

These entrance motions are showcase mode motions so they are peculiar in certain ways.

The 2k15 CM Punk with Paul Heyman motion is a title entrance with manager. You will need to add the entrance motion to the single title entrance not tag.

This is 0011.dat in the cae_item file.

So you set it as a title entrance in the game. The only things is, you will have to set Paul Heyman as Punk's manager and select him as Punk's manager when he is holding a title.

Another way is to assign the entrance as an alternate title entrance with manager. If you have Punk's single title entrance, you set that in the game and with some modifications made to the evt_data file, the entrance will only load when you select Heyman as Punks manager. Other wise, the single title entrance will be loaded.

The natural disasters with Jimmy Hart is an alternate tag entrance with a manager. This entrance has to be setup with evt data modifications or it wouldn't work properly.

The way it works is, you create a tag team with Earthquake and Typhoon with their normal tag entrance.

You then set Jimmy Hart as their manager in the superstar entrance. The entrance and Victory will load when Jimmy Hat is set as their manager in a tag match.

If setup properly, the entrance and victory motions will work as shown in this video. Do Send me a PM if you have any issues.

• Like 1

wosuchen1985

ok, never given up, just like CENA 😄

• Like 2

Elegido2016

Thank you @squaredcirclefan for answering my question, I am gonna do it and let you know if it works. I am sure it will your explanations are always the best

• Like 1

DoubleAgent74

All of the 2K20 moves work great except the Triple Hip Attack, which isn't showing up in my move list at all.  I know it's a Standing Front Grapple move, so I checked in that list and the list of finishers, but there's no sign of it.  Strange...this looked like one of the easiest mods to install (unzip, copy, paste).  Is there maybe something else I'm supposed to copy?

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

All of the 2K20 moves work great except the Triple Hip Attack, which isn't showing up in my move list at all.  I know it's a Standing Front Grapple move, so I checked in that list and the list of finishers, but there's no sign of it.  Strange...this looked like one of the easiest mods to install (unzip, copy, paste).  Is there maybe something else I'm supposed to copy?

Hi, The triple Hip attack isn't a finisher or signature but a strong strike. You will find it listed in that category.

DoubleAgent74
16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The triple Hip attack isn't a finisher or signature but a strong strike. You will find it listed in that category.

Well, now, I just feel stupid.  🥴  Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
4 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Well, now, I just feel stupid.  🥴  Thanks for the tip.

There’s no way you will have known. 

straight edge subhasis
28 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

There’s no way you will have known. 

hey brother , is it possible to open wwe 2k20 files since the new update ?

squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hey brother , is it possible to open wwe 2k20 files since the new update ?

Hi,

Unfortunately no. The encryption wont be removed with an update. Its something that has to be done within the community but it seems the modder who wrote the code to crack the initial release is holding back till all dlc is released, probably due to having to recode all over again which can be tedious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bookerman

Hey @squaredcirclefan, everything since to be in order, getting universe cutscenes with audio and no glitches on any moves whatsoever for now. :)

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
49 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan, everything since to be in order, getting universe cutscenes with audio and no glitches on any moves whatsoever for now. :)

That's great. modifications to the sound file to add superstar specific pre-match entrance commentary to some of the entrances like Kevin Owens, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy seems to cause issues with the voiceover and chants. Ive left those out and will try to find a way around it.

I've been trying out the combo strikes but are a real nightmare to get working properly in the game. I will upload beta versions of the Palm Strike Barrage (Matt Riddle) and the Mia Yim Combo strike  this weekend.

• Thanks 1

straight edge subhasis
2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That's great. modifications to the sound file to add superstar specific pre-match entrance commentary to some of the entrances like Kevin Owens, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy seems to cause issues with the voiceover and chants. Ive left those out and will try to find a way around it.

I've been trying out the combo strikes but are a real nightmare to get working properly in the game. I will upload beta versions of the Palm Strike Barrage (Matt Riddle) and the Mia Yim Combo strike  this weekend.

Victory roll stomp 

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Victory roll stomp 

I’ll look into that.

andisnameisJOHNCENA
6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I’ll look into that.

when i try to add fiend's entrance his motion turns to Steve Austin

how to fix that ?

• Haha 1
  • KappaBrain 1

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

when i try to add fiend's entrance his motion turns to Steve Austin

how to fix that ?

Hi,

Did you ensure you have copied the entrance file to the pac\evt folder? You also need to rebuild the chunk0.def using CCT after adding the files.

Ensure you have all entrance and effect files in the right folder. The effects file handles the full screen playback of the Fiends intro titantron. You will also need to turn off all trons in Create entrance.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

TheJStale

Would it possible at all to port over the Women's Tag Team titles to overwrite an existing tag team title? And be able to change the coding so only women can challenge for it?

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
11 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Would it possible at all to port over the Women's Tag Team titles to overwrite an existing tag team title? And be able to change the coding so only women can challenge for it?

The belts objects in 2k20 aren’t pac files like they are in 2k29 and previous games.

Tarnathos

Thank you for all your work on these ports squaredcirclefan.

Did you start with our string entries for the moveset at a specific row? I already heavily edited my string and therefore would add your entries manually by comparing them. 

Thanks again

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, Tarnathos said:

Thank you for all your work on these ports squaredcirclefan.

Did you start with our string entries for the moveset at a specific row? I already heavily edited my string and therefore would add your entries manually by comparing them. 

Thanks again

If you look through the previous pages, you will find a list of the strings I used and the string ID’s.

TheJStale
16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The belts objects in 2k20 aren’t pac files like they are in 2k29 and previous games.

Oh.

So there isn't a way to take the files and put them in a pac format? Or has that not been figured out yet?

squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, TheJStale said:

Oh.

So there isn't a way to take the files and put them in a pac format? Or has that not been figured out yet?

Not really. If it was 2k20 characters will have been ported in full. 

• Sad 1