squaredcirclefan

2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 10 released.

micencronin

squaredcirclefan I did other tests with ric flair and I understood the problem.
If i use original ric flair i can hear the "wooo" during the taunt, if i use a ric flair's alternative attire i can't hear the taunt's sound. 

Edited by micencronin

squaredcirclefan
12 minutes ago, micencronin said:

squaredcirclefan I did other tests with ric flair and I understood the problem.
If i use original ric flair i can hear the "wooo" during the taunt, if i use a ric flair's alternative attire i can't hear the taunt's sound. 

The woo sound will not work with alternate attires by default as there is a data file in the sound_p30 which lists only the ID's for the default attires

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

EZY

Hello,

I'm having a problem installing the ported entrances. I think that I've installed the files properly; I see the entrances in game. However, they don't work in game. For example.. Keith Lee's entrance is the "the rock" motion in create a entrance. And the entrance skips before the match. 

I don't know how to rebuild the def file? Thanks for any help.

• Corny 1

xalaidne
28 minutes ago, EZY said:

Hello,

I'm having a problem installing the ported entrances. I think that I've installed the files properly; I see the entrances in game. However, they don't work in game. For example.. Keith Lee's entrance is the "the rock" motion in create a entrance. And the entrance skips before the match. 

I don't know how to rebuild the def file? Thanks for any help.

If you want to use ported entrances in create an entrance you need to add them with cae item adder or they will not appear. 

If you don't want to use cae item adder you can set the entrance with data editor. For example if Keith Lee have entrance 1024 (it's not the real number it's just an example), select the entrance 1024 in data editor, save and inject the moveset with CCT. In data editor you can set the trons, champ entrance, winning animation.

Check the tools threads for a better tutorial.

You can rebuilt the def files with CCT or wrestleplus.

Edited by xalaidne
  • Like 2

EZY
21 hours ago, xalaidne said:

If you want to use ported entrances in create an entrance you need to add them with cae item adder or they will not appear. 

If you don't want to use cae item adder you can set the entrance with data editor. For example if Keith Lee have entrance 1024 (it's not the real number it's just an example), select the entrance 1024 in data editor, save and inject the moveset with CCT. In data editor you can set the trons, champ entrance, winning animation.

Check the tools threads for a better tutorial.

You can rebuilt the def files with CCT or wrestleplus.

thanks for all the help. I got it working now! @squaredcirclefan thx again!

• Like 2

kevan1700

any chance for the molly holly stuff??

• Like 2

squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

any chance for the molly holly stuff??

Hi,

Do you mean her entrance animation ?

kevan1700
27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do you mean her entrance animation ?

anything. entrance, victory, or model. im working on an attitude era patch and id like it as complete as possible. so whatever you can do. beggars cant be choosers

• Haha 1

squaredcirclefan
19 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

anything. entrance, victory, or model. im working on an attitude era patch and id like it as complete as possible. so whatever you can do. beggars cant be choosers

I can’t do the model as I haven’t got the tools for it. I will look into the animations though.

• Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

DoubleAgent74
3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I can’t do the model as I haven’t got the tools for it. I will look into the animations though.

From what I've seen of the model, I would think you'd be better off just making a CAW.   I think that was one of the MANY balls 2K dropped this year.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

squaredcirclefan
Just now, DoubleAgent74 said:

From what I've seen of the model, I would think you'd be better off just making a CAW.   I think that was one of the MANY balls 2K dropped this year.

You are right. That model is awful looking to be honest.

straight edge subhasis
Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

You are right. That model is awful looking to be honest.

Lol man . just see @Joe Mashups edge and compare with other 2k models . He is better than any wwe 2k model dev . I mean his every model looks way much better . MVP,John morrison,Sheamus,aew rosters are best looking by far ❤ respect . 

• Like 2

Elegido2016
58 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Lol man . just see @Joe Mashups edge and compare with other 2k models . He is better than any wwe 2k model dev . I mean his every model looks way much better . MVP,John morrison,Sheamus,aew rosters are best looking by far ❤ respect . 

I think they are talking about molly holly 2k20 model, not about any dev on this forum

• Like 2

DoubleAgent74
17 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

I think they are talking about molly holly 2k20 model, not about any dev on this forum

Correct.  I was talking specifically about Molly's 2K20 model, not about any creator on this forum.  I actually think Joe does great work; his sculpts for Rhea Ripley, Edge, and MVP are second-to-none.  I wouldn't mind seeing him take a crack at Molly, TBH.

• Like 3
  • Yes! 2

straight edge subhasis
41 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Yes I know . But I was talking about the fact that modders making better models than 2k devs original models . I just appreciate joe and other modders for their work . I wish they will make a better molly holly soon . 😌

Elegido2016

Squared, If I don't want to replace my string file (cuz I added a lot of custom info there), could I just not copy it and just add the info manually and add them in the game with item adder? Is it possible?

squaredcirclefan
3 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Squared, If I don't want to replace my string file (cuz I added a lot of custom info there), could I just not copy it and just add the info manually and add them in the game with item adder? Is it possible?

Hi,

Yes you can add the info manually and use any string name you want.

• Too Sweet 1

EZY

hey @squaredcirclefan is it possible for you to port in Matt Riddle's and Mia Yim's strong strike combos?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

straight edge subhasis
5 minutes ago, EZY said:

hey @squaredcirclefan is it possible for you to port in Matt Riddle's and Mia Yim's strong strike combos?

At the moment nothing is possible untill the final patch

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
48 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

At the moment nothing is possible untill the final patch

I actually have those files since they aren't DLC.

54 minutes ago, EZY said:

I had attempted it late last year but left it alone as the motions aren't working properly . A few issues I encountered are

1. The finger and fist clench motions for the new  2k20 moves are not read in 2k19 so a punch will look like a slap motion.

2. The sound data can't be ported over so they'll end up without any sound, as due to the timing of the punches, it won't work with sound data from any other 2k19 move. 

3. some of the strikes require additional data to enable the punches or kicks connect with the opponent.

The ported strike combo move just ends up not being usable in the game so I've decided to leave those alone. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

EZY
5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I actually have those files since they aren't DLC.

I had attempted it late last year but left it alone as the motions aren't working properly . A few issues I encountered are

1. The finger and fist clench motions for the new  2k20 moves are not read in 2k19 so a punch will look like a slap motion.

2. The sound data can't be ported over so they'll end up without any sound, as due to the timing of the punches, it won't work with sound data from any other 2k19 move. 

3. some of the strikes require additional data to enable the punches or kicks connect with the opponent.

The ported strike combo move just ends up not being usable in the game so I've decided to leave those alone. 

Well thanks for all your work thus far and thanks for the response. 

• Like 1

TheJStale

Can you add Becky Lynch's non-title entrance to the next update? The current one just has her new title entrance.

Does anybody know who would be possible to completely port over thus far from 2K20 with the new ported over moves, GFX, themes, and ch files?

I'm looking to add Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Humberto Carillo, Chyna, and maybe Mark Andrews to my game. But I don't want to half-ass it. If Mia's and Riddle's strong strike combos cannot be ported in, then I suppose I will have to leave them out unless there are strikes already in the game that closely resemble the strikes used by them.

• Bliss 1

Kojak76

Hello squaredcirclefan any chance of steve austin's 2k20 entrance?

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
5 hours ago, TheJStale said:

Can you add Becky Lynch's non-title entrance to the next update? The current one just has her new title entrance.

Does anybody know who would be possible to completely port over thus far from 2K20 with the new ported over moves, GFX, themes, and ch files?

I'm looking to add Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Humberto Carillo, Chyna, and maybe Mark Andrews to my game. But I don't want to half-ass it. If Mia's and Riddle's strong strike combos cannot be ported in, then I suppose I will have to leave them out unless there are strikes already in the game that closely resemble the strikes used by them.

I  will look into porting over Becky’s non-title Entrance (The Man). I thought about it a while back.

There isn’t going to be a complete port of any 2k20 superstar in my opinion as there are parts of the character model that can’t be ported over. All you have at the moment which a few modders have done are mesh imports. And even with that process, there are issues with certain superstars in attempts that have been made by modders. 
WIth moves, strikes, running strikes and springboard moves aren’t working so we have to use alternatives to those. Pin combos also aren’t working for the new moves, hand and finger motions in taunts aren’t working for the new moves. For instance Rhea Ripley’s 2k20 taunt has her fists clenched in 2k19 rather than the finger sign. 
The reason I said new moves is, the old moves and taunts  in 2k20 when ported to 19 have the pin combo and finger motions working. 

Matt Riddle or Mia Yim’s combo strikes aren’t set as their signature or finishers so alternatives can be selected in the game. There are other strikes like Grizzly Magnum which are in that category. This also goes with strike and running strike moves in the dlc. So the truth of the matter is, only about half of these new moves will really work in 2k19.

3 hours ago, Kojak76 said:

Hello squaredcirclefan any chance of steve austin's 2k20 entrance?

Hi,

The motion in that entrance isn’t good. I will say there are better Steve Austin entrance motions from 2k15-18 than the 2k20 motion so it’s unlikely. I’d rather spend that time porting over a motion for a character not in 2k19 or for a character with a new gimmick

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Kojak76

No problem squaredcirclefan thanks for the reply.

• Like 1