Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hey @squaredcirclefan

Is there a way to turn john cena's side spinning back drop (part of his comeback ) as a normal move, as you did for Orton's powerslam (named powerslam hidden- from his comeback), and you also converted powershouse comeback as a normal move.

And is there a way to assign an entire comeback as a special move like signature, cause that would be really cool!

5 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

Is there a way to turn john cena's side spinning back drop (part of his comeback ) as a normal move, as you did for Orton's powerslam (named powerslam hidden- from his comeback), and you also converted powershouse comeback as a normal move.

And is there a way to assign an entire comeback as a special move like signature, cause that would be really cool!

The spinning backdrop motion for the current John Cena comeback is not a separate animation unlike the powerslam in Randy Orton's comeback sequence.

The old comeback motion which was replaced has the spinning backdrop as a separate motion but its not as good as the new one, though the animation files are leftover in the game.

Some or most comebacks can be assigned as special moves, even though the comeback button prompts will be triggered when they are being used. 

A data byte in the createmode.pac file listing needs to be changed for the game to list the animation in the special moves category. It can't be listed both as a comeback and special move.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The spinning backdrop motion for the current John Cena comeback is not a separate animation unlike the powerslam in Randy Orton's comeback sequence.

The old comeback motion which was replaced has the spinning backdrop as a separate motion but its not as good as the new one, though the animation files are leftover in the game.

Some or most comebacks can be assigned as special moves, even though the comeback button prompts will be triggered when they are being used. 

A data byte in the createmode.pac file listing needs to be changed for the game to list the animation in the special moves category. It can't be listed both as a comeback and special move.

Oh that's disappointing, otherwise it would have been great to have it in the game.

Anyways thank you for elaborating.

1 hour ago, Rajprit said:

Oh that's disappointing, otherwise it would have been great to have it in the game.

Anyways thank you for elaborating.

It was initially in the ported 2k19 moves pack early last year but I removed it . I will add it back along with the Poison Mist as a signature/finisher move.

1 hour ago, vVvShiny said:

some finishers were removed like chokeslam, killswitch 

The files for those moves are still in the game but they don't work anymore.

The developers rebuilt the ladder , steel cage and hell in a cell matches for 2k18-2k19 to implement the new features . They had to create new animations for these match types with a slightly different data structure which the old motions don't have.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS:Steve Austin 2k20 Victory, AJ Lee entrance with missing title belt fixed, Generic Champion 9 Victory (2k20), Mia Yim Victory, Daniel Bryan 2k20 Title entrance and title victory motions added.

hi thanks for the bryan ports i have noticed that ciampa's championship entrance has no facial animations whatsoever idk if you can fix that along with porting his championship winning anim

• Like 1

Hello. Sorry for bothering you but now that a proper Toni Storm port is available. Is it possible to include her ported sunglasses into the 2k20 entrance animation that you ported instead of that generic sasha banks' sunglasses you included? Thanks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

hi thanks for the bryan ports i have noticed that ciampa's championship entrance has no facial animations whatsoever idk if you can fix that along with porting his championship winning anim

Hi,

No worries. I'll look into it.

6 hours ago, Refat said:

Hello. Sorry for bothering you but now that a proper Toni Storm port is available. Is it possible to include her ported sunglasses into the 2k20 entrance animation that you ported instead of that generic sasha banks' sunglasses you included? Thanks.

Hi, it's possible. I had informed  @Joe Mashups about it over the weekend as he will need to place the sunglasses as a separate object in the mod so it can be removed in the entrance. Right now, even if I swapped the removed sunglasses prop, it wouldn't come off in the entrance. 

I will remind him again today as he did say he will amend and reupload the mod.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

Hi,

An update to the supplementary ported entrances pack has been uploaded.

1. Tommaso Ciampa 2k20 Champion Victory Motion ported

2. Roman Reigns 2k20 Champion Victory motion ported

3. Charlotte Flair 2k20 Champion Victory motion ported

Fixes : Added Facial Animation data to  Tommaso Ciampa's ported 2k20 champion entrance

Updated the lighting effects for Tommaso Ciampa's 2k20 title entrance with the 2k20 lighting data for the entrance

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair and Tommaso Ciampa title victory motions added, AJ Lee entrance title belt fix.

Those AJ Lee and Hunter Hearst Helmsley entrances are welcomed additions. For the next update, could you look into potentially porting over Austin's 2K15 championship victory? 

On 6/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, squaredcirclefan said:
On 6/9/2020 at 8:31 AM, Cave Waverider said:

I'm seeing a problem with Drew McIntyre's (2k20) Championship entrance from this pack. If somebody runs in during his entrance or Drew breaks out during it, Drew gets teleported to the ring with his hair missing and is just standing there and can't interact/be interacted with (the only way to unbug him after this seems to be to restart the match). I'm not sure if any other ported 2k20 entrances are affected Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Hi, That's really strange.

I performed a few tests and the issue doesn't occur in my game.

You might want to download the other zip, the supplementary pack and copy the rtcs_step_p30.pac file to the pac\evt folder and test.

I have installed the latest supplementary pack and it still happens. I've narrowed it down, though. It only occurs if the run-in occurs on the first part of the entrance (Intro) before the character Model of Drew McIntyre shows up. Maybe you could disable the Run-In function on the first part of the Entrance (Intro).
I'm not sure if you have run-in and breakouts enabled for the "Intro" part on any other entrances in your pack (or any), but if you do, it may be a good idea to disable them all for the Intro part of the entrance as I suspect the same would happen with other entrances as well if you trigger a run-in or breakout before the model shows up properly.
Thanks again for your great work!

Bro i intalled the ported entrances but my game always stuck at loading screen please tell me how can i fix this issue i will be very thankful to you

Edited by Kazim-KK
Wrote something wrong

19 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I have installed the latest supplementary pack and it still happens. I've narrowed it down, though. It only occurs if the run-in occurs on the first part of the entrance (Intro) before the character Model of Drew McIntyre shows up. Maybe you could disable the Run-In function on the first part of the Entrance (Intro).
I'm not sure if you have run-in and breakouts enabled for the "Intro" part on any other entrances in your pack (or any), but if you do, it may be a good idea to disable them all for the Intro part of the entrance as I suspect the same would happen with other entrances as well if you trigger a run-in or breakout before the model shows up properly.

and add a facial animaton too he looks weird when he entrance like that :D

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Thanks again for your great work!

Hi,

I don’t think this happens for other characters . It’s possible it happens for the Drew McIntyre entrance only. I used the RTCS  data for the normal Drew entrance. I will have to try another one as the data in 2k20 is formatted differently and can’t be ported over to 2k19. Trying to zero out blocks of data  to disable it for the intro stage will make the characters freeze when breakout/run-in is triggered so it’s not really an option. 

1 hour ago, theMasterof619 said:

and add a facial animaton too he looks weird when he entrance like that :D

Any facial animation you see in Ported 2k20 entrances is just 2k19 data. The 2k20 data for the accurate facial animations doesn’t work in 2k19. The 2k19 data works in varying degrees with the ported entrances. In some it works well,it doesn’t work at all. Not much we can do if it doesn’t work.

3 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Those AJ Lee and Hunter Hearst Helmsley entrances are welcomed additions. For the next update, could you look into potentially porting over Austin's 2K15 championship victory? 

All 2k15 champion victory motions don't work properly in 2k16-19 as the developers employed slightly different format for the object physics in that game and changed it for 2k16.

The title belts and any props do not align properly with the hands .For instance in the Austin Entrance, the beer cans and belt are off the hands when ported. 

Bro i intalled the ported entrances but my game always stuck at loading screen please tell hoe can i fix this issue i will be very thankful to you

Bro please answer me my game stuck at loading when i go to creation/entrance after replacing (evt_data.pac) what should I do

35 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro i intalled the ported entrances but my game always stuck at loading screen please tell hoe can i fix this issue i will be very thankful to you

Bro please answer me my game stuck at loading when i go to creation/entrance after replacing (evt_data.pac) what should I do

Hi, did you rebuild the chunk0.def file after installing the entrances ?

Did you install the main pack first and supplementary pack after ?

• Like 1

Just now, mattmichaels30 said:

help why do the 2k20 moves dont work when i press signature/finishers moves

I seems you might not have installed the pack properly. Did you install bot the 2k19 and the 2k20 ported moves pack ?