Invalid Pac File Selected

TokyoTokyo

Hello guys. A few moments ago I tried to pass Rey Mysterio WWE'12 to my WWE2K14 and it turns out that when I try to open any WWE2K14 pac file in Xpacker I get a window that says `` Invalid Pac File Selected ''

I do this for my Xbox 360 and I have Xpacker 10 if I'm not mistaken, I found it for free online.

Help please, and for your attention, thank you very much.

Hi, Tokyo, glad to see someone is still interested in modding WWE 2K14.

I believe X Packer 10 is not available for free online, so you likely have a fake one. Trust me, man. Invest your money into X Packer 10 because it opens up so much more possibility when it comes to modding. That could also be your problem to begin with.

It's also possible you just have a corrupted pac file. When you try to open any other 2K14 pac, does it give the same error?

• Too Sweet 1

23 hours ago, xtremebrett said:

Hi, Tokyo, glad to see someone is still interested in modding WWE 2K14.

I believe X Packer 10 is not available for free online, so you likely have a fake one. Trust me, man. Invest your money into X Packer 10 because it opens up so much more possibility when it comes to modding. That could also be your problem to begin with.

It's also possible you just have a corrupted pac file. When you try to open any other 2K14 pac, does it give the same error?

In my opinion WWE2K14 is undoubtedly the most complete games within the 2K franchise of the third generation: D

Now it is not that the files were damaged, as I read out there, I only had to decompress the .PAC since in my version of the game, they are compressed, this error no longer appears to me :)

19 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

One thing I'll add, the standard pac files taken straight from the game are compressed, you need to decompress them with xbdecompress.

Thank you very much bro! I just decompressed with such a program, and it worked great, now I don't get this error and in hex editor, it seems to me like EPAC. Thanks a million, you're the man!

• Like 1