Question: reString and Renaming Championships

Archer02

I've just started modding 2k19, I'm starting to get my head around things and i think I've got the hang of editing superstars using WreslePlus, CCT and the Data-editor, I've locked the Alternate Attires of superstars i wont use and renamed the ones i do want to use making sure that the menu names only use the superstar names So Kane rather than Kane '98 etc.

One thing I'd like to do is rename the championships the same way Removing the dates at the end of the legacy belts.

I've been using reString to edit the super_string pac file, i've had some success with minor edits (Renaming Mr McMahon to Vince McMahon) but when it comes to the belts when i rename one other ones loose their in game name and the string looks odd in reString.

I read that changing the length of the string can effect the offset and cause issues, so I've tried to replace the removed characters with spaces instead to keep the length the same but keep running into the same issue.

Is the offset determined by the length of the string in characters or am i going about this the wrong way?

Would appreciate advice on how to approach this as i'm a bit stuck right now