Having issues getting game to work

coldpyro

I have a gtx 1060 graphics card just got this game. Cant get it to load up so I found a way on youtube using the intel cmd then booted up but was very laggy and looked horrible also I have to go through that everytime as well what am I doing wrong is there a setting I need to change?

On 10/24/2019 at 3:49 AM, coldpyro said:

I have a gtx 1060 graphics card just got this game. Cant get it to load up so I found a way on youtube using the intel cmd then booted up but was very laggy and looked horrible also I have to go through that everytime as well what am I doing wrong is there a setting I need to change?

I play personally with a GTX 1050, quite old now. But normally the game go slowly sometimes.

Yet in game, the game runs well in 1vs1 with precise settings option (sometimes) and lag a little in tag team (all the time).

Otherwise I often have some lags problems too, if I understand correctly and after a lot of research on the steam community, saw some YouTube videos or even google search. I think that it comes more from the processor than from the graphics card here.