Using slots 0 - 99

SnakeSlippers

I don't know if anyone is still here since the new game came out but I'm staying with 19 this year.

I have no problem installing mods but having trouble finding a way to install anyone in the slots 0 - 99. How do I go about that? Under CCT those slots are under CAWs and I can't install there. I do it the other way of installing and nothing shows up in game. Can I install a mod in those slots? Are they just for CAWs? How would the file look after being renamed? The file after changing it looks like ch2 Marc Mero. Is that right?

9 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

I read (after I posted this of course) under the 2K18 Perfect Plextra mod those slots can be used but with another tool. So I dont know, guess I'll skip that for now

Hi, I think its the CAW LESS mod with Wrestleplus.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, I think its the CAW LESS mod with Wrestleplus.

Does this mean we can use the CAW slots for mods and they work accurately? I'm out of space so this would be very useful. 

4 hours ago, LordBarker said:

Does this mean we can use the CAW slots for mods and they work accurately? I'm out of space so this would be very useful. 

Yes . I haven't tried it. But I saw it listed on the 2k19 memory sheet. I believe the slots can be used through pac plus.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes . I haven't tried it. But I saw it listed on the 2k19 memory sheet. I believe the slots can be used through pac plus.

This sounds like something i could try. 

But I might have to wait until 2K stops online for 2K19, in the last 3 days in a row my game has deleted everything that I did on 2K19 including every MOD that I had installed. 

Also deleted every CAB, CAW, CAA etc that I had downloaded from CC. I am really mad about this. 

Worst is that I had the "wwe live update" turned off to avoid this, but somehow it was turned on by itself. I really do not care about "wwe live update" or any reason why 2K thinks "I might need it". 

If you have backups of your gave save in CCT, you can restore the save.

2 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

This sounds like something i could try. 

But I might have to wait until 2K stops online for 2K19, in the last 3 days in a row my game has deleted everything that I did on 2K19 including every MOD that I had installed. 

Also deleted every CAB, CAW, CAA etc that I had downloaded from CC. I am really mad about this. 

Worst is that I had the "wwe live update" turned off to avoid this, but somehow it was turned on by itself. I really do not care about "wwe live update" or any reason why 2K thinks "I might need it". 

20 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

But how can I make a backup for 2K19 & 2K18?

I don't know how.

Edit: will this also save my installed mods? (once I reinstalled them again?)

Edited by drwho269

8 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

But how can I make a backup for 2K19 & 2K18?

I don't know how.

Edit: will this also save my installed mods? (once I reinstalled them again?)

CCT will make a backup copy of your game save in the CCT backup folder when you install a mod. Each backup has a date and time stamp and will include all your pofo,moveset data and CAW's. If you want to restore the save, you need to close the steam app (shut down any running steam processes in task manager, copy the save folder REMOTE and the file REMOTECACHE.VDF to the save folder overwriting the two files. Restart the steam app and restart your game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Yes! 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/5/2019 at 11:36 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

CCT will make a backup copy of your game save in the CCT backup folder when you install a mod. Each backup has a date and time stamp and will include all your pofo,moveset data and CAW's. If you want to restore the save, you need to close the steam app (shut down any running steam processes in task manager, copy the save folder REMOTE and the file REMOTECACHE.VDF to the save folder overwriting the two files. Restart the steam app and restart your game.

Hey @squaredcirclefan where do I find the save folder that needs to be overwritten? Figure it's in the 2k19 folder somewhere but I can't find it.

2 minutes ago, Insignia19 said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan where do I find the save folder that needs to be overwritten? Figure it's in the 2k19 folder somewhere but I can't find it.

The save files are in this filepath C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\329764341\817130

Thanks! That will come in handy if my game decides to corrupt again. Had almost 100 CAW all wiped a few days ago cause I tried to download one corrupted CAW on creator suite -_-

• Like 1