Cheat Engine WWE 2K20

IwanAsylum

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening, I have a problem with the game WWE 2k20. I explain that speedhack was not suspended from a fight in the ring. But otherwise, menus, menus and problems. Need to adjust some additional elements to have an acceleration?

to give more explanation. It looks like there is a protection that prevents the acceleration of the game with Speedhack at the time of a fight. how to solve the problem?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was kinda wondering the same thing. There are a lot of games that can't be accelerated but can be slowed down. I know slowdown works in 2K20 but in a fight no speeding up can be done. I have found times when I'd like to speed up for a bit.

I sort of doubt there's gonna be a way to do it if it's hard coded to not allow that, but at the same time this makes me wonder why slowdown is possible. :-/

I mean slow-mo makes kicking out pretty much a guarantee, and submissions become a walk in the park whereas speeding up helps in no way to win. All I can think is there's a 60 fps hard cap maybe? I'unno, can't think of any other reason speeding wouldn't work but slow-mo would.

But if you say it works in entrances and menus it seems even more odd cuz that would basically mean they only capped actual fights. Must be a priority to keep commentary sync'd with the match. That said, WWE games have a tendency to play sound slightly faster than the actual moves during Showcase Objectives scenes, so I'd like to be able to speed up the game by like 2% when I see this happen.

• 3 months later...

You must download the Cheat engine software before you begin. On the site: https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads... Once installed, open. I have cheat engine 😉 After that open the game, wait for the start screen. Then press [Ctrl] [Alt] [Del] Go to task manager =# Details and select the game with the right click =# define priority =# real time Open the Cheat engine and select the game in process. Enable Speehack =# 500 =# Apply Then go to value and put 60 =# First scan Start a game by pressing PLAY =# ONE ON ONE =# NORMAL =# Select the wrestlers Then during the entry of the characters make this manipulation Uncheck Speedhack 500 Entrance is IMPORTANT !!!!!! Value =# 30 =# Next Scan Select the values ​​and add them [Ctrl] [A] Then at the bottom put them at 60 and tick them. Attention you must do this manipulation before the fight begins. Then check Speedhack and make adjustments, reverse to decrease if it is too fast. Then quit the match. Return to the main menu, OPTION and put the best performances. Then save. And do PLAY =# 8-MAN =# LADDER =# Select all wrestlers Note: My technique actually allows to put the game at 30 FPS because originally the fights are at 60 FPS and the wrestler's inputs at 30 FPS And good game with the best performance. [V.I.P]CrOw