It is possible convert characters?

BrayanxD2000

• 1 month later...

Yeah it's possible... but only if you're skilled at it. I haven't got a clue personally but I've seen mods which are ported from 2K20 to 2K19. Matt Riddle, Fiend, Buddy Murphy etc...

Been looking into this myself because I really want Rhea Ripley, but it seems you need to know HEX code off the back of your hand. 4b41b2d38321ab5eb1e6c729a55f65d8.png

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 4:17 PM, Simul8 said:

Yeah it's possible... but only if you're skilled at it. I haven't got a clue personally but I've seen mods which are ported from 2K20 to 2K19. Matt Riddle, Fiend, Buddy Murphy etc...

Been looking into this myself because I really want Rhea Ripley, but it seems you need to know HEX code off the back of your hand. 4b41b2d38321ab5eb1e6c729a55f65d8.png

Now we just need to people to figure out how to port 2K20 moves, lighting, prop files, gimmick files, entrance motions, and whatever else we would need to make a full port over for all the new 2K20 people (Riddle, Keith Lee, Ripley, Mia Yim, etc) and updated entrance files and stuff! And more GFX...