Memory Table - File List - String Sheet

pozzum

On 1/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Kasumi said:

All right, I'll try.

1: Open the game, wait until it loads to a menu.

2: Launch CheatEngine and attach it to the game:

ZILAZ1S.jpg

3: Change Value Type to Array of byte, it should check Hex box automatically.

4: Paste the .pofo start Value:

00 00 00 00 00 00 82 0F B8 B6 DE D4 99 9B EB 25 5E F9 7C C1 90 63 B2 0D 4F 0F 2D 28 97 8C 76 2A 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 28 29 2C 8C 48 46 52 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 01 01 01 01 00 00 03 03 03 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 01 00 00 00 65 00 00 00 A1 0F 00 00 69 10 00 00 01 00 00 00 65 00 00 00 A1 0F 00 00 69 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 3E 42 5E 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 5A 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 46 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

5: Press First Scan:

x5GWhGN.jpg

6: Right-click the green result and select Browse this memory region:

atqwP5p.jpg

7: Memory Viewer should be open now, click search > find memory.

8: In "Find" window, paste the character data you got with hex editor, keep searching until it ends with green numbers, like at the bottom:

vLGNO7D.jpg

9: Find the address you want to change. Double-click that number and change it, that's it! With 16 characters per line like here, first number from the left in third row is the playable status (1 means unlocked, can change to it to makes likes of commentators, NPCs, managers etc. selectable in menu), and fifth number from left to right is the gender, 1 is female and 0 is male. Other genders (2 is "exotico") are supposedly bugged.

xi8jnH0.jpg

10: Save the game. Fastest way is to select Roster in menu and change Crowd Reaction of first guy there from Cheer to Boo or vice versa, press start and choose Save ALL settings. Note how I have male Liv and Lita:

LXiQtnR.jpg

If you try editing their costumes, it will not work properly though, showing a naked model instead (with blue pasties over stuff). As a bonus tip, you can clone a character (Duplicate, or select edit WWE Superstar and select NO for "Use as Alternate Attire") and then change gender of original wrestler. That way you'll have two versions of the same character, both with different genders. It will take a CAS slot, though.

I would like to thank you all for your contributions this info came in handy, I'm asking for help where I got stuck. 

I have a problem here, I learned to change genders for super stars using the hex plus slot hex. 

But when I use hex plus slot hex for caw slot I don't get green numbers in cheat engine. An there seem to be no changes when I change the 5th number from the results, I tried to search until the number can turn green but it just says not found or no results. It's 2am where I am I've bee tryin to figure this out since 9pm. 

When I go to browse memory region, numbers from the left r 00 

Is there a tutorial to Change gender of my created super stars

I'd appreciate 1 by 1 gender change for my created super stars or change all created super stars to one gender with 1 go

Problem with custom superstars or costumes that they don't really work with changed genders, it outright crashed 2k19 and in 2k20 any clothing that's not part of one model will get misaligned badly. So if you change CAW genders, they will be basically forced to be "naked". Try editing any wrestler whose gender you changed, you'll see things like Brock Lesnar in an (non-removable) bra and blue pasties on girls.

Yesterday was my first time using cheat engine, so basically I only know what I got from the above tutorial. 

I don't knw how to change anything else. Mind sharing with me how to change custom superstar gender? , maybe I can find a work around to find a suitable costume or apply it to downloaded superstar. 

Besides I enjoy learning these things they come in handy since I'm bored coz of the lock down we are in. 

Is there a 2k20 tutorials of cheat engine that I can use. 

Me and my girlfriend will really like playing against each other with our custom superstars

You can't find a suitable costume at all, as they don't align with the body, any piece you equip makes hair floating high above head and body pieces in mid-air. Just try editing any wrestler whose gender you changed. This engine makes it impossible to wear female parts on male superstars and vice versa. It was possible in 2k16, I had Lana wear a male shirt as a loose fitting dress. Not here, they look like nightmares from funny bug videos people posted on Twitter.

Myself, I haven't used Cheatengine before this either, only thing I did was follow the tutorials posted here and built-in ones in Cheatengine itself (that way I learned how to give myself infinite VC to unlock all moves in MyPlayer). Look up in the program itself there's a tutorial inside it. But it won't help with custom characters... WWE just silly like that, literally all other fighting and wrestling games don't have gender limitations. Try Fire Pro? Or emulated earlier WWE game.

Oh and don't try using Cheat Engine in the middle of 2k20 fight - it will detect it and forcibly crash the game. Only in menus. This is literally all I know about it. Only things I changed were gender byte from 0 to 1 and other way around, usability byte from 0 (NPCs) or 3 (managers) to 1 (playable characters) and found values for my VC points and increased that.

Edited by Kasumi

I see, that's heart breaking, I have 2k19 also which I haven't attempted to play yet, had it as an alternative to 2k20 since most said it was buggy. So I'm guessing gender change on 2k19 for custom superstar is impossible as well.

I read this in the tutorial 

"As a bonus tip, you can clone a character (Duplicate, or select edit WWE Superstar and select NO for "Use as Alternate Attire") and then change gender of original wrestler. That way you'll have two versions of the same character, both with different genders. It will take a CAS slot, though."

How do I at least have 2 version of the same character with different gender? 

Please anything to play with my girlfriend will help. 

Hello Friends,

First and foremost, thank you. Especially the admins like Pozzum who have been super helpful since ages, like literally. For those complaining, have a little faith and please don’t be rude.

WWE 2k20 is slightly different, but even so the helpful people here have enabled even a noob like me to at least do the unlocks and the gender changes.

Thank you ….Pozzum, me man, squaredcirclefan, Kasumi, and others here.

For those like me who took more time despite the above helpful posts, here is a short summary once again:

Requirements:

1.       Game WWE 2k20 – Not sure of the version, mine had the DLC with Chyna, Old Rick Flair etc it still works. Turn it up.

2.       File: The file “Super pofo 2k20.CEM” & “WWE 2k20 Memory sheet.xls” , which Pozzum has posted here.

3.       Software: Hex editor (any should do) to open the super pofo file, Office for Excel sheet and Cheat Engine, preferably the latest one.

4.       Backup Saves before.

5.       How to change Gender/Unlock etc…

a.       Choose any Wrestler which needs alteration Ex: Sarah Logan to change to Male

b.       Find the Wrestler in Excel – WWE 2k20 Memory sheet

c.       Note Hex and Slot Hex numbers. Ex: Sarah Has Hex (E1 02) and Slot Hex (5C 01)

d.       Open the Super Pofo file in Hex Editor.

e.       Use that string Ex: E1 02 5C 01 to find the entry in Hex sheet opened.

f.        Select Values of Strings, preferable 3 rows, usually for Female to Male, you will notice a sequence after:

E1 02 5C 01 E1 02 B6 0D A3 1E 03 40 82 33 36 B1 45 51 A1 55 8B CB 6F 99 54 A7 F0 BC 94 8E B1 C1 01 00 00 00 01 01

Ending in 01 01. Cope the whole sequence (Ctrl + C)

g.       Open Cheat Engine

h.       Link to WWE 2k20.

i.         Search for Hex, with sub search “Array of Bite” for the Entire selection found in Step f.

j.         Usually 3 or 4 memory process are found, Choose first green and Right Click Browse Memory Region. If not there, repeat with other Greens. (Some Wrestlers, esp in Orange in Excel sheet may not have defined Hexes which Match the game??, but 95% do).

k.       You should Notice that 01 01 Sequence in the fifth and sixth columns for the purpose of changing Female to male.

l.         Change the Fifth one to 00

m.     Switch to WWE 2k20.

n.       Check in Play> Normal > One on One.

o.       Male Slot should have Sarah now.

p.       Save game by going to Roster and altering a value and coming back to main menu.

Similarly other columns are for NPC etc.

Hope that helps.

2 hours ago, JohnDNA said:

I see, that's heart breaking, I have 2k19 also which I haven't attempted to play yet, had it as an alternative to 2k20 since most said it was buggy. So I'm guessing gender change on 2k19 for custom superstar is impossible as well.

"As a bonus tip, you can clone a character (Duplicate, or select edit WWE Superstar and select NO for "Use as Alternate Attire") and then change gender of original wrestler. That way you'll have two versions of the same character, both with different genders. It will take a CAS slot, though."

Friend JohnD,

That problem of CAW genders has been around since few years now. Probably will be buggy.

As for the Duplcation, theoretically it would work with you Creating a Duplicate in Copy Superstar in Creation. Then changing the Gender of the Original.

But that would not allow you to play them against each other.

But I dont think you have that in mind.

Your best chance would be just play with the routine roster, converting all Females to Males or Vise versa.

All the Best.

Edited by YnHakeshu
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

On 4/16/2020 at 9:06 PM, JohnDNA said:

About duplication, I meant that for WWE Superstars ONLY, not for CAWs. Like, I do the steps to create alternate attire for Chyna, which lets me make a duplicate of her (cannot edit face – or hair besides dyes) instead of a costume, and set the original to male. That way I have two separate Chynas and don't have to do switching back and forth every time I want to pit her against a man or a woman.

I think the games have the same engine since 2k17... There were no women created characters in 2k15 at all. A male version of Lana I tried in 2k16 had male clothes squashed onto her. Not as bad as 2k20, where they have floating body parts. Don't know if that works on CAWs or if you can change their gender at all. I will have to reinstall 2k16 to try to see.

2k19 is WORSE with that, editing costumes for anyone after switching their gender will outright crash the game. 2k20 just makes them go around in default underwear. Women set to male, while edited, will be naked with blue stripes covering the private parts. Men will... actually wear a brassiere if set to female and edited. Try it on Brock Lesnar or something, he will have a bra on!.. xD

Only exclusion I found so far was Renee Young, who, while set to playable and male, editing her outfit gave her women's trunks and black undies that passed off as wrestling gear... no shoes though and she tiptoes:

Other commentators have non-editable outfits. Byron Saxton, Michael Cole and Corey Graves ALWAYS wear their suits.

Thanks YnHakeshu for posting a more detailed guide! That's the pains we have to go through now for an intergender match.

I tried 2k16 and switching female caws to male worked without a problem, the game just have limited clothing outfits and hairstyles.

2k19 caw gender change made them look ugly , face look like deadpool without a mask.

i been going through this website to learn new things , like installing mods, havent found a perfect guide yet.

is your 2k20 v1.08 ? iin v1.07  are there any changes worth updating my game for? i read somwhere someone saying the update fixed some bugs but added

new bugs too

12 hours ago, JohnDNA said:

I tried 2k16 and switching female caws to male worked without a problem, the game just have limited clothing outfits and hairstyles.

2k19 caw gender change made them look ugly , face look like deadpool without a mask.

i been going through this website to learn new things , like installing mods, havent found a perfect guide yet.

is your 2k20 v1.08 ? iin v1.07  are there any changes worth updating my game for? i read somwhere someone saying the update fixed some bugs but added

new bugs too

How did you change CAW gender in 2k16?.. I have a tool from here don't remember if it allows editing CAWs.

2k16 also had a lot of attacks (like standing strikes) that they cut later, item controls are simpler and it kinda plays faster than 17 or 18, shame roster-wise there are none of the four horsewomen or Asuka in. Is there a guide on adding mods for it? I could never figure out adding modded characters into WWE games.

2k20 doesn't support mods AT ALL and WrestlePlus for 2k19 wasn't updated in a while and disables New Stars DLC characters except Ricochet for some reason (they have ONE game with Lio Rush and the tool removes him, ech!).

1.08 patch for 2020 improved rope and ring physics but screwed up community creations, making the game load forever when you open moveset or character edit if you have a lot of CAWs. Some of updates fixed logo uploads I have 1.07 and 1.08 as separate installations just in case. They are mostly the same.

Guys here is a question, this has been bothering me for a while. The memory sheet have some weird names that don't appear in the game. 

Some names appear as ported super stars or modded stars. But they don't appear in the game at all,  I tried to unlock 1 randomly an still nothing appears in the game

As far as I know, the red names of stars not in the game from the sheet is a modders resource, they give future-proof slots for Superstring file which adds more text strings to the game for characters that mods might add later. Pointless for 2k20 since it has floating memory addresses so mods just don't work.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'll try 2k17 next, I see 2k20 is still without updates. 

But I'll have to run a search on 2k17 first to see if gender change is better than 2k19.

Changing caw gender on 2k19 is not bad but once I try to play tag team tournament. Only the first match can play without problem. The next one, either women don't appear normal as male or they get disqualified when another wrestler hits them

1 hour ago, JohnDNA said:

Maybe I'll try 2k17 next, I see 2k20 is still without updates. 

But I'll have to run a search on 2k17 first to see if gender change is better than 2k19.

Changing caw gender on 2k19 is not bad but once I try to play tag team tournament. Only the first match can play without problem. The next one, either women don't appear normal as male or they get disqualified when another wrestler hits them

Hi,

If you are playing 2k19, the mod I posted here disables gender restrictions in the superstar selection menu for selected matches.

You don't need to do a gender change and you can play male vs female caw matches.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• 5 months later...

someone can help me finding the code for The rock? looks like 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 AA 80 20 6B 3D 64 EE F1 F3 A8 31 9D 6C 8D F1 B4 2D F0 01 00 00 but i can't put it as Female '-'

On 12/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, makaiforce1 said:

someone can help me finding the code for The rock? looks like 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 AA 80 20 6B 3D 64 EE F1 F3 A8 31 9D 6C 8D F1 B4 2D F0 01 00 00 but i can't put it as Female '-'

When searching for The Rock search for 64 00 64 00 58 01 make sure you are changing the correct set of bytes (byte 32) from 00 to 01. I changed The Rock to woman to just fine.

• 3 months later...

I know everyone said that CAWs attires don't work when gender swapped but I'd still like to try, does anyone know how to actually gender swap the caws?
I've tried looking up the CAWs codes in the hex editor and searching them Cheat Engine but when I swap the gender number then nothing happens

• 5 weeks later...

oh welll, i have tried so many times with m caws but no luck.

my guess will be it was possible to change caw gender in earlier version of the game, and if that is the case, the memory table (maybe) needs to be updated. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/12/2022 at 8:03 PM, The1CalledStely said:

when i click the files sheet it goes to a malicious site? any help with that?

What's worse, is continuing anyways, adfly says it's gone.

Could someone please reupload the memory sheet?

On 12/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Voltnatrix said:

Is there a way to somehow edit Height and Weight of a superstar using cheat engine in WWE 2K20 ?

I can help you if you have a copy of the memory sheet and share it.