Memory Table - File List - String Sheet

pozzum

So there are a fair amount of issues to modding 2K20 right this moment.

It feels like back to basics right this moment so I created a file list that I plan to add additional information from the baked files as they are found:

2K20 Files Sheet

The memory addresses seem to shift for the Pofos and movesets so I might release a super basic cheat table for manual injection and extraction.  It will require some recoding of things for eventual Plus integration.

2K20 Memory Sheet (Still in progress)

2K20 String Sheet (Modded Values to be Verified)

- Super Pofo Extract
Super Moveset Extract

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

• Cave Waverider featured this topic

So I was able to look at the memory a bit more this morning. started recoding plus to try and read these moving pofos & movesets. 

I can update from my end that the start of the pointer is Gamebase + an offset not a static offset.  And I also seem to have to account for that game base offset as well for the moveset locations. I am still uncertain if they also have a pointer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rll8AUIARtI6IFN1zStYNP9Qn61CIx2R/view?usp=sharing

Above is a super pofo extract for those that wish to help @Cave Waverider I will also have a super moveset extract when I have a more consistent base point.

• Like 6

So after GEtting some Help from Galaxy man getting the complete file lists for the baked files I will be working on getting those files all listed on the file sheet tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

So after GEtting some Help from Galaxy man getting the complete file lists for the baked files I will be working on getting those files all listed on the file sheet tomorrow.

thanks pozzum for the update hope we can figure the new files out to mod again i tried to open the files in hexhd no luck..

Thank you for putting up the list of files in the game. Looking through the list in detail, quite a lot is changed. The data is mostly the same but different file structures. Modding 2k20 isn't going to be as straightforward as 2k19 was especially if you are porting assets over as just taking an entrance, arena or character model is file from 2k19, 18 or previous and placing it in the game without any modifications wouldn't make it work.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Pozzum for putting all the hard work.

Some arena ids

RAW : 01 , Wrestling academy : 296 , Rundown highschool gym : 268 , High school gym 2019 : 262

Boiler Room : 280, Movie Set : 297, The Wretched Mire : 285 , The Wretched Mire CAbine : 268

Hells Collosium : 283

Backstage : 78, The dark side : 281 , NXT : 2 , smackdown live : 0 , NXT Takeover 14 : 168, Nxt takeover 15 : 167

Promo animations are still in 2000 series : career 3000 series , universe : 4000 and 5000 series.

Career:

inital are car scenes : arenas unknown :(

3130   (where they reach supposedly Bret hart home) arena unknown

3145 ( Academy scene where guy looses due to showing off)

Perhaps some seasoned arena modder will able to read the game files as have no knowledge in this area to find out all possible arenas. 

Once again thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have added the String Sheet to the first post the Super string is merely a thought right now, Don't go making pofos off the planned ID numbers yet

http://eunsetee.com/12819869/2k20string

The Memory sheet I will be returning back to now that I have the File information Written out I wanted to verify npc pac numbers before finishing some of the information and starting to assign Modded Slots.

In the Default Superstar column if the Cell is Red that means that the Pac number does not currently load.  Some I will be coloring a different color to signify the future DLC locations. Grey Cells have not yet been verified.

I have been more specific in the layout of this years memory sheet.  The Default ID Num now only lists the Vanilla Pac Numbers.  PacPlus & RetroPlus will try to be 2 separate sets of pac numbers that will try and coexist based on the mod preference survey.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I looked at the memory WWE2k20 memory table. It says "{EXE + 02CC1D90} +" What does that mean?
How do I change Naomi's gender hex, in example?

I know how to do it in earlier games, but here it's different.

• Like 1

Hey there.
So, i tried to find the Gender Address for my first Caw..
I did find it but the address is not.. static ? wtf. Everytime i restart the game, the address change :/

0aLqDoa.png

Anyone have any tips ?
Oh, that's not all. This year. A Male have a huge difficulty to hit a Female. Too sad. :/ If you play as the Diva, you even have a Auto Counter.. wtf²

• Like 1

I want to ask can someone explain how to even find the gender adress/hex, I can view the table and have used cheat engine in past games to swap genders but i dont understand how to read the table this year. For example im wanting to swap genders for Alexa Bliss and it says her gender hex is 44DC8 but how do i input that into memory view or make the complete hex. I would really appreciate any help

• Like 5

Could you please upload this to something that's not Adfly? If i keep my adblocker off to support you, it endlessly leads me to adware, pop-ups and permission for chrome notifications. Even i do leave my adblocker on, these things still seem to happen... 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 4:27 PM, zad1 said:

I want to ask can someone explain how to even find the gender adress/hex, I can view the table and have used cheat engine in past games to swap genders but i dont understand how to read the table this year. For example im wanting to swap genders for Alexa Bliss and it says her gender hex is 44DC8 but how do i input that into memory view or make the complete hex. I would really appreciate any help

Me too man any help would be sweet

• Like 1

• pozzum pinned this topic

How do we go about changing genders since the hex codes have been added to the memory sheet? I've already swapped out arenas and Superstars using cheat engine

Edited by Hey Yo
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

There have been many questions about changing genders, yet none have been answered.
The only thing present on this site, is a team that claims to be helpful but isn't. And adfly links that are as fun as having a tumor.

• Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Reffy said:

There have been many questions about changing genders, yet none have been answered.
The only thing present on this site, is a team that claims to be helpful but isn't. And adfly links that are as fun as having a tumor.

yes lets cater to the noob with 13 posts.  Don't talk to Pozzum or any of the hard working modders on this site like they owe you something.  Everything is still being worked out.

Edited by myk13

20 minutes ago, myk13 said:

yes lets cater to the noob with 13 posts.  Don't talk to Pozzum or any of the hard working modders on this site like they owe you something.  Everything is still being worked out.

all credit to Pozzum for his hard work in getting these memory values for everyone

but the majority of people here aren't used to a confusing memory sheet, they want it as simple as last year and that isn't possible this year because it takes different methods to get to the address you desire and Pozzum has yet to explain how to do it to everyone when there are tons of people still struggling.

but since you seem to know everything, how about a tutorial on how to use the values this year? :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MRG said:

all credit to Pozzum for his hard work in getting these memory values for everyone

but the majority of people here aren't used to a confusing memory sheet, they want it as simple as last year and that isn't possible this year because it takes different methods to get to the address you desire and Pozzum has yet to explain how to do it to everyone when there are tons of people still struggling.

but since you seem to know everything, how about a tutorial on how to use the values this year? :)

plan is to make a video like before because when I end up typing it out I end up having to type it out like 50 times to different people for small differences.

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1