Issues

Sonia_Bayley

Hello, There are these issues i have with the game:

- CTD when i want to play in a created arena.

- Random CTDs.

- Infinite Loading while i want to use a CAW in a match and while "Loading" his entrance to edit it.

This happened while I I had ECW World Heavyweight Championship Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Matt Riddle. Repetitive ring introductions plus during the match the roof disappeared.

Edited by Dr1982

Hi.  I tried it yesterday on PC for maybe two hours.  Here's what I got:

• Game crashed several times on the main menu
  • Half-way through a Universe mode show, it randomly turned on the heavy grain filter so I could barely see the match (and kept it on for the rest of the show)
  • Commentary would continue to play into the menu/loading screens
    • For example, if I skipped a match, while it was loading the next match Michael Cole would be talking about armbars
  • Some bad collision detection (like people walking through other people)
  • Game crashed in Universe mode after my first show ended and I tried to start the second one (it was supposed to be in the Hell's Colosseum special arena so I'm not sure if the crash was because of the arena or the show change or both)

Until they at least patch up the game crash issues, I think I'm gonna go back to 2K19.

And people thought WWE 2k18 on the switch was bad. Alas, WWE 2k20 is so much worse, as in addition to feeling dumbed down compared to previous games, it seems to be bugged in so many ways that are game-breaking on all platforms. I highly doubt they will ever be completely fixed, as I have no faith in the current crop of 2K developers. I guess Yuke's with all their flaws were the better half of the tag team after all. The game should have never been released in this state.
Perhaps they should have focused their resources on fixing bugs instead of encrypting/packing files and changing things like .pofo and .moveset files to be dynamic in memory now to make it harder for modders to mod (and improve or even fix) the game.

It's such a shame, really. I didn't think it was possible, but this game feels to be even worse than the current WWE TV/PPV product (with the pleasant exception of NXT - hopefully Mr. McMahon won't ever decide to become more involved with that, but with it being on actual TV now it may be inevitable). :(

• Like 4

Fixes i found out which stop crashes for a few hours, restarting pc helps, when crashing more than once occurs, make sure anti virus aint on, and no background tasks such as web pages being open