WWE 2K20 new layout

PiPPiN

Started to see the files and as it turns out the game files is truly locked with the baked cak files

Also Downloading custom logo for got even worst since I cannot download them and show logos went back to just using 512x512

Edited by mason44441
  • Like 1

Yeah, not sure it will be fully moddable this year. Unless someone knows what tools open the .CAK files and repack them. Chances are, they've got the game set to crash if anyone messes with them too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesmichaels said:

Yeah, not sure it will be fully moddable this year. Unless someone knows what tools open the .CAK files and repack them. Chances are, they've got the game set to crash if anyone messes with them too. 

Perhaps one wouldn't even have to repack them. Has anybody tried just adding the old file structure (/pac/ch/ etc.) and adding a mod or last year's model to it?

We've already got into the files, ton of work being done but modding should be okay in the near future. Most files are different than what we are used to though. There's no more YOBJs, textures are no longer dds and a few other things.

• Like 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:51 AM, SimplyRipZz said:

We've already got into the files, ton of work being done but modding should be okay in the near future. Most files are different than what we are used to though. There's no more YOBJs, textures are no longer dds and a few other things.

That's good news (getting into the file - not the fact that so much has changed).  I'll be patient and hope someone can make some nice tools for it in time.  But I am curious - is it easy to get files in and out of the big cak files?

Getting files out of the cak files are not an issue at the moment.  I know at least Minus will be partially updated over the next few days once I add some more file read supposts for the new texture types and object types.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Woo 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, black_machismo said:

Great news. Can't wait to see the new WrestleMinus update. Really want to explore 2K20's wrestler textures. Hoping to see some hidden files like last year.

I'm looking to update minitrons, walltrons, ramptrons and stuff from 2k19 with 2k20 files xD
And try to port entrance files into 2k19.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 5:51 AM, SimplyRipZz said:

How do you get into the files?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:51 PM, SimplyRipZz said:

When you say the files, are you talking about the cak files or the yobj replacement in memory?

If anyone knows how to change stuff in cak files please let everybody know... I'd be great to change some of the terrible textures they have in that game.