JanChal00

I wanna ask if anybody has a way to import characters from SmackDown vs Raw 2007-2010 (Benoit, Booker-T, Viscera, Hogan, etc.) to 2011 on no JTAG Xbox 360 in 2019, i know it's weird in 2019 because we have 2k19 and other games, but i like to mod old games, i already have a NPC's in my SvR 2011, but i want to add also characters from older games,  i already heard some ways, but either :

1. It was for JTAG

2. It wasn't available anymore

3. It was for Hotswap, Flashed

4. It was scam

I know it's possible, but idk how to do it, so i wanna find a way, anybody got an advice ?

SVR2007-PS2-EddieGuerrero-2-10344-720.jpSVR2007-PS2-ChrisBenoit-1-10247-720.jpgSVR2007-BookerT-3-9946-720.jpgSVR2007-PS2-Mankind-1-10267-720.jpgWWE%20SmackDown%20vs%20Raw%202009_EntranSVR2009-DoinkTheClown-4-5028-720.jpg

SVR2007-PS2-HulkHogan-2-10264-720.jpg

Edited by JanChal00

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i saw it's possible cuz on one of Brienj's videos, there is in description : NO JTAG REQUIRED, so i though it's possible, and maybe i found way already, but i am not quite sure

• 3 weeks later...

You can import the models. Its possible. The only way you can import them and be able to play them on svr 2011 is to replace an already playable character slot. The reason why you cant just add superstars like in svr 2010 has to do with the menu layout. The list layout that was used until Svr 2010 made it easy to add extra superstars. The svr 2011 character select layout is fixed. Also svr 2010 had a bunch of unassigned slot numbers which is why brienj's svr 2010 hack came into fruition.  

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2019 at 10:04 AM, JanChal00 said:

Well, i saw it's possible cuz on one of Brienj's videos, there is in description : NO JTAG REQUIRED, so i though it's possible, and maybe i found way already, but i am not quite sure

Okay so disregard my original post because it is incorrect. After some researching. It is possible to add extra characters in unassigned slots, then assign them to the dlc category by editing their pofo. So far I have been able to port svr 2009 attires directly into svr 2011. However, the thing im struggling on right now is how to add extra attires. Apparently, you can add extra attires using the misc.pac method, however, I haven't been able to get it to work for the xbox 360 version. If anybody can help me on this, feel free to mssg me.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 1

| made a legends roster for svr 2007 without jtag but it required a console that could play copied DVDs and I just replaced in game wrestlers with ones from Legends of Wrestlmania and burned the DVD but it was a pain in the ass. 

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Woo 1

6 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Okay so disregard my original post because it is incorrect. After some researching. It is possible to add extra characters in unassigned slots, then assign them to the dlc category by editing their pofo. So far I have been able to port svr 2009 attires directly into svr 2011. However, the thing im struggling on right now is how to add extra attires. Apparently, you can add extra attires using the misc.pac method, however, I haven't been able to get it to work for the xbox 360 version. If anybody can help me on this, feel free to mssg me.

Sweet, gonna try it tommorow.

1 minute ago, Red Rooster said:

| made a legends roster for svr 2007 without jtag but it required a console that could play copied DVDs and I just replaced in game wrestlers with ones from Legends of Wrestlmania and burned the DVD but it was a pain in the ass. 

You mean Hotswapped ? I don't have that one either. :|

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can someone tell me why the game frezzes sometimes when importing a wreslter ? but sometimes when importing the same wrestler at another slot it doesn't freeze ? i would like to know that for importing every character that i want without freezing the game (I'm on 360)

Edited by Piloun1

do you have a solution for it ?

i would like to import every characters without making the game crash

for exemple jeff hardy of svr 10 only works when when overwriting in jericho's slot 

Edited by Piloun1

make backup of your both arc and vince mcmahon pac file somewhere

open xpacker 
go to jeff pac file in svr2010  
extract his pach file and save it any place
again go to jeff pac file in svr2009
extract his pach and save in another folder 
open xpacker and go to vince mcmahon pac file in svr 2011
inject in first attier svr2010 jeff pach
inject in 2nd  attire svr2009 jeff pach
now you see in top in xpacker there is update arc click it and go to you svr2011 game folder you will find two arc file there double click on arc 

Start the game and play as jeff

Edited by MKKHAN