Universe Tag Teams

El Guapo

So I've finally got around to setting up a Universe after installing so many mods, and I'm just wondering what the best way is to install tag teams rather than creating them from scratch

CCT only seems to have Tag Team options for 'regular' mode rather than Universe, and WrestlePlus doesn't have an Team edit/install function as far as I can see

Thanks

7 hours ago, El Guapo said:

So I've finally got around to setting up a Universe after installing so many mods, and I'm just wondering what the best way is to install tag teams rather than creating them from scratch

CCT only seems to have Tag Team options for 'regular' mode rather than Universe, and WrestlePlus doesn't have an Team edit/install function as far as I can see

Thanks

in addition to what @Red Rooster said, if you have custom entrances  and trons installed, you will need to add their ID's and string names with the CAE item adder tool so you can select them in the Create Entrance menu when creating the tag team.